• Thread starter Sassyfemme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sassyfemme

A view inside the greenhouse
June12 inside greenhouse view

June12 plants

Sin Mint Cookie and a Canadian Crude F2 from Barefrog ( Diesel x N.L. )
June12 Sin Mint  Canadian Crude

S

Sassyfemme

Hi Seamaiden :)

Thank you, I'm still trying to figure stuff out but for this season, I will see what comes of the strains I have planted, many that are completely new to me, so hopefully asides from quality, I do hope production will also be very good. :) Planting the last ones today and tomorrow ... and this is besides a full third of the greenhouse dedicated to vegetables and herbs.

S

Sassyfemme

I think it's fantastic! And, also having a bad back I like that you've raised the beds up a bit more.

Same here, tore lower back muscle many years ago and to this day, when I force a little too much, I end up hobbling around for a few days, good thing there's something for the pain ;)

S

Sassyfemme

Everything is all planted and doing very well.
June19 greenhouse

Ace of Spades
June19 Ace of Spades

Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades
June19 Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades

Canadian Crude ( N.L. x Diesel )
June19 Canadian Crude

818 Headband, aka Sour OG
June19 Headband

Nebula x Juan x Big
June19 Nebula x Juan x Big

OG Kush x Snow Lotus
June19 OG Kush x Snow Lotus

Serious 6
June19 Serious 6

Sin Mint Cookies
June19 Sin Mint Cookies

Trainwreck
June19 Trainwreck

S

Sassyfemme

Another view of the greenhouse, here we see a few plants in pots just to completely fill out the space eventually. Tomatoes and other veggies all along the right hand side.
June24 herbs

This Trainwreck measures 5' 8", and won't be finished before end of October so I may have to cut it back some.
June24 Trainwreck

Very happy with the Headband, this one is 5'4" tall. :)
June24 Headband

An interesting cross I was given; Bubba Kush x White Russian x Ace of Spades, I don't know what to expect but it's looking good.
June24 Bubba Kush x White Russian x Ace of Spades

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

Hello, I love your green house and must say more than a bit jelouse............ Plants are looking great and it will be great to see all those diff strains grow up to be monsters. You'll really be able to see all the little differences between them.

I'm really interested in that Bubba x Ace of Spades you have going on!!!! That should really be something to see later on!!!
Lol that Train Wreck is really stretching out on ya huh? You thinking of topping it or lst or both?

Again, plants and green house look great, I'll be following with some nice milk and peanut butter canna cookies.
*slides plate over* Have one........:D

papapayne

papapayne

idk how you only have 3 pages of replies when your doing such a nice greenhouse grow! Subbed up for the ride!!

I have a smaller greenhouse, just a 10x45

S

Sassyfemme

Everything is coming along, wasn't able to fit the huge Train Wreck in this pic.
July2 laying down landscape fabric

Train Wreck, presently standing at 6' 2" and looking at an end of October harvest so this plant will be huge.
July2 Train Wreck

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Is that a trainwreck clone? That doesn't look like trainwreck that I am used to, much different growth structure. Arcadia Trainwreck?

Everything looks great, loving your set up.

S

Sassyfemme

Is that a trainwreck clone? That doesn't look like trainwreck that I am used to, much different growth structure. Arcadia Trainwreck?

Everything looks great, loving your set up.

No, not a clone, from regular seeds a breeder friend gave me, was apparently Moto Train Wreck but I'm just repeating what was said to me and I'm really not an expert in terms of strains and lineage. :)

S

Sassyfemme

I've started using Chaga concentrate ( diluted ) as a fertilizer for the plants and they seem to be responding favourably. I did a little research and found only a small mention of it being used ages ago as a fertilizer without any details. I have been adding a tablespoon per gallon when using it alone, and a tbsp per 5 gallons in combination with blackstrap molasses ( 2 tbsp ) and fish emulsion ( 1 tbsp ). I like that the chaga concentrate I made from specimens I collected of of white birch trees in the forest around here is rich in zinc, other minerals and vitamins plus a slew of micro-nutrients. Now to see if this translates into better an healthier crops. :)

papapayne

papapayne

how much do you have invested in your greenhouse if you dont mind answering? I went with a DIY carport setup, but next year want something legit.

S

Sassyfemme

We got a good deal on the greenhouse as it was used, it was worth somewhere in the area of 7-8 thousand brand new, and we basically got it for 2 thousand. Add to cost that we had to buy a new covering ( 350$ ), all the lumber, soil and other materials plus the wages of 2 handymen and it gets very expensive, at least for us. All told, I think it must run in the $5,000 range by now.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You paid a great price. I paid over 10k for my large greenhouse, and it doesn't look any better than yours. That is before any plumbing and electrical were done, just the structure with the equipment such as fans.

S

Sassyfemme

You paid a great price. I paid over 10k for my large greenhouse, and it doesn't look any better than yours. That is before any plumbing and electrical were done, just the structure with the equipment such as fans.

We have a couple of huge industrial stand alone fans in the greenhouse but it's all there is in terms of electrical and there's no plumbing. I water everything by hand, which can take close to an hour each time. So, we are pretty low tech and don't really want more. The sun will do it's work, I supply water and the best soil I can with the addition of organic teas. We were lucky that we knew 2 handymen who were available to put the greenhouse up, they did a great job of it. It is such a pleasure to walk into the greenhouse, even when it's pouring rain on the outside, tending to the plants as I listen to the rain drumming on the covering. :)

S

Sassyfemme

A view inside the greenhouse.
July11 inside

Ace of Spades
July11 Ace of Spades

Bubba Kush x White Russian x Ace of Spades
July11 Bubba K x White Russian x Ace of Spades

Canadian Crude ( Northern Lights x Diesel )
July11 Canadian Crude1

Nebula x Juan x Big
July11 Nebula x Juan x Big

OG Kush x Snow Lotus
July11 OG Kush x Snow Lotus

Serious 6
July11 Serious 6

Sin Mint Cookies
July11 Sin Mint1

Train Wreck
July11 Train Wreck

818 Headband, aka Sour OG