SativaBob's grow room garden diary

• Thread starter SativaBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SativaBob

SativaBob

Saw someone mention the diary part of the forum and I finally took the time to find it! I'll be updating my first grow here from this point out.
Let me catch you up!

This were my ladies before I knew they were ladies. I just thought having them in organic soilbwas enough but the roots couldn't breath in this soil because it has no perlite or other aeration. I lost a whole month and some told me to start over but I got nothing but time!
Sativabobs grow room garden diary

I did a lot more reading, like A LOT more reading and got some FFOF and perlite and transplanted
Sativabobs grow room garden diary 3
Sativabobs grow room garden diary 2

I put them under my lettuce light and waited patiently for my grow tent setup! (Also acquired 2 clones at this time)
Sativabobs grow room garden diary 4

Got the tent setup!
Sativabobs grow room garden diary 5

Let I let em grow!

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 6

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 7

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 8

Flipped to flower after about 3.5 weeks in the tent

The stretch!

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 8

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 9

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 10

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 11

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 12

Week 2 flower

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 13

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 14

Sativabobs grow room garden diary 15

Stay tuned!

SativaBob

SativaBob

More of this shit. I thought it was calmag deficiency, and still looks like it, but its on a fan leaf towards the top. I was cooking them a bit at a ppfd of like 1050 but dropped it to around 750-800. Maybe the light was too intense and not enough food in the pot? It's only on a couple of leaves so I don't want to change too much just for that. Will ride it out and bring the ppfd down slightly to see if anymore pop up.

2nd pic is flowers starting to get frosty.
20210825 174823

20210824 170930
Last edited:
SativaBob

SativaBob

Tomorrow starts the 4th week of flower for the other plants (sunset sherbert.) I'll post pics during the light period tomorrow.

SativaBob

SativaBob

Been thinking about my nute timing and flushing... putting it here so I don't forget.
Going to add a 1/4 dose of beastie bloomz with the tiger bloom and calmag at next feeding- probably tomorrow or the next day. I'll probably run 2 doses of this with plain water in-between. That should run me through or at least into week 6. Then I guess I'll switch to cha-ching for a week or so then start the flush until harvest.

SativaBob

SativaBob

Some other grow projects I have going on...

Gorilla lemon fire clone doing great.
20210901 194748

Sunset sherbet clones starting to put out some roots
20210901 211329

Keepin' that pipeline going

SativaBob

SativaBob

Just got in some new genetics so I'm trying to figure out the timing based on the gorilla lemon fire clone I have going. If I pop some new seeds for my next run and throw the glf clone in the tent with the new seeds it'll be way bigger than them when I go to flower everything. The smart thing to do would be flower the glf by itself then start the seeds in the new year but I want to get them going before that. Haha. Idk... we'll see what I do...

SativaBob

SativaBob

Also did a little lst on the glf clone. The side branches are bigger than the main stalk. Hoping to get a few clones out of her before I throw her in the flower tent after the sunset sherbert is finished.
20210906 220108

SativaBob

SativaBob

Week 6 of flower. Starting to yellow over the past couple of days. Buds have definitely gotten bigger over the course of the last week! Looking for them to start to really packing it on soon.

20210912 084430
SativaBob

SativaBob

Had to transplanta couple clones tonight. I went to water them and decided to look underneath and 2 had roots poking out. Luckily I had the necessary stuff on hand to give em a bigger home.
20210912 214751
20210912 214825

The flowering plants in the tent still have 3 or 4 weeks to go so I'm trying to grow these clones as big as possible so I can flower the glf and these clones all at once for a nice frosty Christmas harvest.
I'll pull clones from the glf next before she's put into flower.

SativaBob

SativaBob

Week 8 of flower.

I took off the top net so there would be better airflow. The top cola's are leaning over now and everything is getting frosty. Some purpling going on with the very tops of the flowers.

20210926 092037

Latest posts

Top Bottom