SativaBob's grow room garden diary

• Thread starter SativaBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

These were free beans from a promo and I can't find really anything online about this strain to see if this is normal or not.
Is this the strain?

SativaBob

SativaBob

Is this the strain?
Thank for looking! I found this strain too but unfortunately it's not the same one. The one I'm running is just called Apparition and it's from best coast genetics. I think I have written down somewhere what the parents were that was on the packaging the beans came in. I'll see if I can find it and see if any of the parents turn purple.
The tent gets to 19 and sometimes 18 c at night so the purple maybe from that.
Thanks fellow farmers 🤙

SativaBob

SativaBob

Can't find my notes where I wrote down what the parents were of this apparition strain. I do remember London pound cake being one of the 3 or 4 names that were on the package. Looking at plant pics online there's definitely purple that can come out of that strain. It was 19 degrees F this morning, and it's been very cold for a couple weeks, so that's probably bringing out color as well. She's smelling great and the buds are looking bigger every day so I'm going to assume she's alright. I have another 4 beans of this one so I'll run her again this summer and compare grows. Thanks again for the questions and help!

SativaBob

SativaBob

Apparition in week 5 is starting to stack up! She smells kinda like tropical Starbursts.
20220125 214105

SativaBob

SativaBob

Some snaps from the gardens over the past few days. Glad to have all the color during the dead of winter! The peas are starting to pop and the broccoli is ready to go outside🤙
20220202 163949
20220202 163915
20220202 164009
20220202 164152

SativaBob

SativaBob

Apparition week 10 and not much amber going on but a few on the sugar leaves here and there. She smells like lavender and something else I can't quite put my finger on. Definitely a distinct and great smell though.
20220224 183922

SativaBob

SativaBob

A lot been going on in the grow. I started a gsc auto from 420 Fast buds. It's my first crack at an auto and heard good things about this breeder so I decided to toss a bean in the veg tent. Theyre fem seeds byt she just showed sex the other day so im sort if expecting her to flower soon. I didnt do any lst on her this time but will definitely give it a go next time. I just wanted to do a 'control' type run and see what she did.
20220411 152456

I also chopped a Lake Tahoe from best coast that I strangely don't have any pics of except this one of some larf. It's turning out to be one of my favorite strains though. It's really og kushy and the blueberry afgani comes out when you smoke it. It's really a fantastic strain that was cheap to get a 5 pack of regs of. I have 2 more big Lake Tahoe's growing that I can't keep up with. They're vigorous feeders that can take a lot of nutes and water.
20220402 214248

2 of my buddies got into growing recently so we're going to do a spring clone share for the summer so I need to pop another seed here soon. More strains to come!

SativaBob

SativaBob

Got a gsc auto from 420 fast buds going atm. Not sure what week as i dont have my notes handy but shes on her way for sure. I didn't do any lst on this first run but I got a few more seeds to play around with so we'll see what happens.
20220504 225513
20220503 225955
20220504 225451
20220504 225544

Also just chopped a big Lake Tahoe plant a few days ago. I have another one in week 7 or 8 right behind it. Muwhahaha.

I'll probably have some veggie garden pics coming soon too. We're putting a lot of time into it this year so far.

SativaBob

SativaBob

I chopped the 3rd and last lake Tahoe last weekend. All 3 phenos are totally different from each other. The first is straight tahoe og/og kush, the 2nd is very blueberry afgani, and the third is heavy bluedream from what I can tell so far.
The last plant I have going atm is the gsc 420fastbudz auto. She's filling out now and packing on the weight so I think chop day will be soon.
20220525 192435

I started another apparition reg seed and I'll probably do another gsc and another auto called scarlet sunset that a friend gave me. Thinking about doing them outside but we'll see.

SativaBob

SativaBob

A quick snap of the only plant I have going ATM. 2nd run of GSC from 420fastbudz and it's a pretty casual grow. I'm waiting on some skunk#1 clones so I'll have a nice grow project for the fall and winter.
20220805 222316

SativaBob

SativaBob

Hi Farmers! Any idea what could cause droopy leaves? I thought I over watered over a week ago before I had to leave town but I don't think that's my issue here. I let them dry out for over a week and watered them last night and it had zero affect on them.
i have them in a 5 gallon fabric pot and transplanted them up from smaller containers 3 times. They have been in these 5 gals since 10/31 and were doing just fine until about 10 days ago. Now theyre lifeless and limp and not showing much sign of deficiencies other than droopy leaves and lighter green in new growth. Theyre due for N but i dont want to give them nutes until i can figure out whats wrong and get them to perk up.
my hu is 40%, temp is 74 degrees F and they're on a 16/8 light schedule. I've only given them calmag 1 time and recharge 2x a month in ph'd water. I'm not doing anything differently than my last grows so I'm not sure what's wrong with them. They're 2 months old so I'm hoping I can save them and not waste 2 months of my time and materials. Thanks for looking!
20221120 222725

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Doesn’t look like it’s able to transpire due to the size. If you’re in Veg, you should be bumping your humidity up higher 40% is way to low. Your smaller plants are doing ok because they don’t have to transpire as much as that big one. You should try and get your humidity to the mid to high 60s if you’re able to.

SativaBob

SativaBob

Doesn’t look like it’s able to transpire due to the size. If you’re in Veg, you should be bumping your humidity up higher 40% is way to low. Your smaller plants are doing ok because they don’t have to transpire as much as that big one. You should try and get your humidity to the mid to high 60s if you’re able to.
Ok, thanks. I'll try bumping it up to 60% Thanks for the response!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ok, thanks. I'll try bumping it up to 60% Thanks for the response!
No problem at all. If you haven’t read this article on VPD, give it a once over. It has really good info regarding VPD.

Top Bottom