Sativa's That Have Been Waiting On Me For A Decade

• Thread starter km1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How long of a cure does it have at this point? I go for 2 months minimum for all bud.

km1

km1

well that sounds good
but i do not do the jarring burping breaking down thing
i like my weed green but yes sativas need to age

km1

km1

i turfed the PR, C99haze, thai,hznl5 /malawi...they bolted on me in 12/12
in testing what i managed to flower or almost flower
thai grew ok was not potent enough
PR..well..maybe some other time..
c99hz= notpotent enough
hz nl5 x malawi =almost made the cut

anons vietblack even though crappy bolted far from finished..was our fave unanimously

i am finishing one under mono freq led panel
in coco passively fed mostly water
its @ 10 weeks i guess..i actually took a small branch off it..all clear a few clear/opaque
will test it maybe tonight[i need that high]
my guess is it will go 16 weeks
10 hrs on is the deal

doing a full grow of the clones this winter..

here is a photo of a 2" think[semi dense] 8" cola

since this pic..the colas are turning dark purple black colour..i may have lucked out in the black part of vietblack

i havemany samples of lovely indicas and hybrids i could smoke
and am still scrounging through...bolted,way way under finished, non buds
with zero resin on them..of the Viet black and still almost
Vb getting there
getting the high i desire

ps

been quite a slog

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

You have some nice genetics there. Very cool.
I'd honestly like to see some of these in an organic living soil. Or a big fabric pot outside.

km1

km1

i would do organic outside but too far north..[ it took 10 hrs on the get it to continue flower]
the viet is in coco and fed mostly ro water for the last month or so..they might enjoy fabric pots
but thats the least of my concern..thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for the update! Is the black just changing color all on its own, or are you having to let it cool off overnight?

km1

km1

well said SM..yes it on it own and because of the led rays and or genetics..non not temps

the taste of the ten week test was sunblime..maybe the besttaste i have had in recent memory

terpenes coat inside of mouth

perfumey dank with tiny hint of pepper..extect a 16 wk sged bud to really do it

just started a bunch i made early y2k..[before iget too old]

1.dalat select[deewee found a non herm dalat[rare]..only three beans..and yes some of the ten hermied

one of them was the best high i have hed

2.original dalat [from origin]

3.n/a x vietblack[shhhhh]

4 chemo dalat x chemo..

5. chemo dalat[had a kilo yielder plant back then..shoulda kept the sativa pheno..]

6.Chemo x vietblack[one of the most potent large yielding plants in 10n weeks..i should be so fortunate to gvetanother like that]

7.lemon thai

8. apollo trip[had one phneo that was one of the best highs ever ..hermi machine..straight oes did not cut it..hoping to get
blessed

9 malawi[dr greenthumb 1999..from origin all phenos were good ...dark earthy electric]

10 .[three beans] stuporsonic x the greta dalatclone i wish i still had..hope for divine intervention on this one

the cross is a match made in Heaven..but in the end we will see

km1

km1

howdy..another update in sativa land
breen going through lot of old mexes etc
th mex ..open pollenation yileded everyshape from and size and from heavy "chemo" like sedation to airy head highs..its all in the selection
more than several oaxacans..all are ok ..most have wld in em
doing vietnamese
several colombians, the tall skinny ones and the shorter more dense commercial
cuban black haze s1's..every pheno looked abit different..in flower they look more similar..excited[very]
one called wild thai..looks to be good yielder..maybe hybrid i dunno

i am after head high with zero sedation..hard to find nowadays..will know when my brain hits it

so far i have one michoacan that has that..could be more potent..may have to delve into those genetics ato see if there is

here is

dr gt oax..an s1 off an old clone i selfed 15nyrs ago..i t seems to be all nld and has the most resin of all of em..
i remember the high being good ..not great..hopefully will be in one of the s1`'s..

Drgt mex flr 9

km1

km1

gold king thai was like it had been crossed wth something else.. not a WLD but something else that diluted the potency and made it finish earlier..
snowhigh said he figured it might have been lesser mex crossed to it..i think we both had the same seed by the sounds of it

pheno hunting[also intersex probs] might find what we are looking for but for me it was..repro... put away..then..

next

km1

km1

i will just update this and say..the cbh s1's are good

#1 and #2 have risen to the top

#1 is colourful resiny bling girl with some frankincense ,a bit of body

#2 is lingering after smoking.<-frankincense green girl..

as soon as i finish this next grow i will know if i want to keep the others..i doubt it

just think the #2 and #1 are better, but i gave them all another chance

km

oh and finish times so far seems like 75 -90 days

with[ i hope] #2 wanting to go over 100 like she seemed to hint at

took me a while to get enough #2 clones

as always..we'll see<-

Last edited:
Top Bottom