Saving the Equatorial Sativa's this fall

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

True Sativa is like no other high with paranoia, laughing and giggles.
I didnt see this tip on here but someone must have posted this somewhere. Some cultivars nad land races still need a month or 2. If your not in the few spots in Colo that dont freeze, Yes there are couple of rain forest spots in Colo believe or not you, need to get your plants indoors or try this if your plants are in the ground.
1. Frame your plant. Cover with a 4 ml plastic at below 42` F. Camouflage
2. 28` F - Frame your plant. Cover with a 4 ml plastic . Place anvil or large iron heated as hot as you can get it. Place over roots on soil. Camouflage.
3. down to 20` F - Frame your plant. Cover with a thermal blanket. Placea anvil or large iron heated as hot as you can get it. Place over roots on soil. Water with very warm water at 4am .Camouflage.
4. down to 15` F - Frame your plant. Cover with a thermal blanket. Place 2 anvil or large iron heated as hot as you can get it. Place over roots on soil. Water with very warm water at midnite and sink hot anvil in wet soil 1 inch. Water with very warm water at 4am and replace hot anvil. Camouflage.

if you have access to electric, heating blankets, seed germ mats, or any heat source under the plant cover could save your plants.

sky high

sky high

Rain forest spots in Colorado that don't freeze? Where might those be?

Lemme know. I'm there.

lino

lino

I was going to release a geo-mapped wild cannabis and rainforest spots, very small rainforest spots in colo, and wild ganja and some magical spots in N. Cali and Co in our book. I found a magical soda spring that does very magical things to plants. I took this water to people in N Cali, I was granted sacred land. I will not be recognized by my community there if I reveal to much of this in my book. and I'm getting pulled from both sides. Sorry this is very hard for me as the plants and wildlife in these area are so enchanted they come next to you at the water site to drink with in touching distance. Mothers with off spring show no fear at some of these remote places so I'm having a hard time with this rite now. Plants only indigenous to these very small thermal areas so its very hard trying to decide what to do as I see a large co trying to buy one enchanted area as I type away to harvest the water. All of This makes me sick! But I dont mind you asking. Magical means to me "not found anywhere else on this planet". Dont know what I tell in the book but thanks for asking.

lino

lino

^^^ I Know Co real well I say geographically n all I can imagine is the hot springs areas but you're still gonna need a nice set up to manipulate the brutal cold......I'd love to have me a good size geothermal heated home with a fat hot tub and a huge green house.....Have ya ever seen the gator farm in Mosca.....don't smell too great but its a really interesting geothermal set up.....too bad big bro governments got all them hot springs rights.......oh yeah I like to use masons blankets for sativas that finish late.....I just cover them n they stay about 40-50 degrees through most cold spells but once it gets nasty in Co its over so I keep sats in buckets so I can finish winners inside for christmas bud.....I'm feelin all stoned today or something.........
peace
Oddly enough Ive lived in Alamosa Also, ,,, HS there, YEA PurpaLino !,,,,, Sorry HOME of PurpaLino, 1979 ( my favorite seed strain)... some of my spots are close to where you mentioned and yes within miles is the COLDest spot in Colo and North America, how odd is that, but there are many ... and some that very few human no about and they are something I hate to reveal in areas of the state the holds +20`F warmer than average so they make for a Garden of Edan. Mosca, Been up in the hills and seen the Oriental Mines ,,, LIKE NONE other, in my book, they're incredible very few people know about them and the Alamosa Aliens all in our book. Fly over Mosca at about 1000 - 3000 ft in June head toward the Great Sand Dunes. FUCKING AMAZING! Spot around the dunes , dig your feet in and you'll realize your standing on a fast river finding your self standing in a mile wide current of water that will sometime rise out of the ground like your on acid tripping hard....

lino

lino

I'm older , Ive lived in a van and a Cadillac that allowed me to grow in many parts of the US . .. I w/o saying to much ,,,, multiple gardens from here to N. Cali in the same years,,, StrawberryLino all over Strawberry Hill in Leadville Co, 10k 2 mile High Bud, (thermal), Utah thats left for only the book ,,, Nevada I found thermo's that actualy cooled plants , Got to be careful in Nevada hard cops and hostile weather and poisonous thermo gases but there are some spots the are truely an oasis and some of the best growing spot I've ever found in the most rugged spot in the US. And the most obvious but actually the hardest/dangerous area to grow if you dont live there.

Does anyone get a sense for mother natures irony. She makes desert and adds air conditioning, she freezes the earth and adds a heater. puts oasis in oddest places on earth. huh ?

lino

lino

Rock Springs Wyo, talked to local oil land owner about his thermal hot springs,, the locals went to his property hot springs to party,,, at the bar in town. He says that hot springs aint shit,,, one over the hill I dont show people but its 10 times as big ... I buy him a drink on my last dime and ask to see it. he doesnt answer. we talk and finish our beers. he says to me , I own hotel in town ,get a room, meet on the highway at 5am, I'm going to take you there and he leans down and whisper in my ear; Dont Fuck me, I'll cut my own plants down. I was shocked as we never spoke about pot the whole time we talked except for us kids partying on his hot springs land just off the highway. I went to pay for the drinks and leave and the waitress says my new friend owns the restaurant dont worry about paying and ask what I wanted to order to eat. Happiness! and hot waitress with good bud in Rock Springs Wyo, life was good back then, yum.

When we got there at sun rise I saw 13 x 28 miles of fog rising from the most awesome Jurassic Park I'd ever witnessed in my life, in Fucking Rock Springs Wyo, fucking Palm trees with coconuts, oranges . I thought I was on Gilligan's Island... Incredible harvests to this day!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Eeeeeeew, Rock Springs, WY, I would rather take a beating that spend time there. THat area sucked my should right out every time I drove to SLC that way! Lol

Xxoo
Mel

Rock Springs Wyo, talked to local oil land owner about his thermal hot springs,, the locals went to his property hot springs to party,,, at the bar in town. He says that hot springs aint shit,,, one over the hill I dont show people but its 10 times as big ... I buy him a drink on my last dime and ask to see it. he doesnt answer. we talk and finish our beers. he says to me , I own hotel in town ,get a room, meet on the highway at 5am, I'm going to take you there and he leans down and whisper in my ear; Dont Fuck me, I'll cut my own plants down. I was shocked as we never spoke about pot the whole time we talked except for us kids partying on his hot springs land just off the highway. I went to pay for the drinks and leave and the waitress says my new friend owns the restaurant dont worry about paying and ask what I wanted to order to eat. Happiness! and hot waitress with good bud in Rock Springs Wyo, life was good back then, yum.

When we got there at sun rise I saw 13 x 28 miles of fog rising from the most awesome Jurassic Park I'd ever witnessed in my life, in Fucking Rock Springs Wyo, fucking Palm trees with coconuts, oranges . I thought I was on Gilligan's Island... Incredible harvests to this day!

sky high

sky high

Hmmmmm.....I'm guessing that you musta missed the palm trees with coconuts and the orange groves and the 13 x 28 mile wide hot springs pool and the free food and the waitress with the good bud, huh mel?

Funny...so has everyone else.

Top Bottom