Saying goodbye to Cali. Any tip on growing in Oregon?

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

It looks like we are relocating to oregon? How safe is it to grow there? I want to grow legal while still getting good yields. Do they monitor your power usage, ect? How easy is it to get my medical card? Can I still use my prescription from Dr in California?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bumpity bump!

My mother-in-law told my husband, after I got jacked, that post-harvest home invasions are very common out there. She was in King City, in the Tigard area.

Best of luck and good eating, too. BEST food I've had most consistently has been Oregon, without a doubt.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I was really bummed to hear about you getting robbed, Maiden. That is a horrible thing to happen to someone like you. We will be in more central Oregon. I think we will stick with indoor growing just to make sure there isn't anyone that knows what we are up to. Maybe one or 2 plants hidden away in the bush somewhere.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Southern Oregon is for outside they had a great yr but little redneck , You just go to a medical clinic and see a Dr. they do it right there then mail into the state. They want the last 2 yrs medical files which u can bring from any state. Stay away from Washington county which is where Sea said they have shut down all disp there A hole sheriff. Eastern Oregon is becoming quite popular. I live up buy Portland mostly green house and indoor . Ck out on the web The Secrets of the West Coast Masters by Dru West a lot of awesome growers they can tell u whats going down as far as tolerance in there areas. 200.00 for a license and 180.00 for Dr. I believe it was Jackson county that has had some problems . Good luck

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Have fun brother... I may be coming out that way myself. Trying to decide... OR. AZ. or CO..... can't decide yet. Waiting for the stars to align.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

your california script can be used for documenting a preexisting condition, to show an Or doc, but the scripts arent interchangeable. I moved to Portland a year ago from San Jose. You cant match number wise with Cali, but we get sustainable yeilds and stay legal

sun

sun

They wouldent honer my 215 in ashland. If you pay your power bill on time you wont have any problem.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Wondering what the power rates are in oregon since they have so much hydro power?

Kendo

Kendo

Been here 5 years now. Took A while to get used to it, Weather, people ,attitudes are way different than Cali.
Counties are cash strapped and so are not putting $ into investigating cannabis. They have their hands full with Meth and Heroin investigations. If a cannabis bust falls in their lap.....
Out here where I am at they put more effort into Moonshiner investigations.
Stay legal and keep a low profile and you will have no worries.
Hit me up n a PM and we can talk more.

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Have fun brother... I may be coming out that way myself. Trying to decide... OR. AZ. or CO..... can't decide yet. Waiting for the stars to align.

I'm in the same boat I can't decide if I should head to oregon and be my own boss vending my flowers to dispensaries or go to colorado, get a shitty trimmer job and just try to work my way up in the cannabis industry. Btw I've been growing for ten years so I'm not a noob on the growing part :)

C

CobbCreekBob

turn key set up with 48 6by6 boxes, each with 2 cubic yards of Organic soil. One side of the property is back by jump off Joe creek, running year round, private ommp friendly neighbor. Artesian well, with power and septic, with full sun, ready to start lease march 1, all u need is a rv to hook up to every thing and your ready to go, off monument drive, first last and deposit so $10,500 to move in, 3,500 a month, money talks bs walks, soil is fresh just bought and amended, coco, pumice, perlite, and compost, plus worm castings, sea bird guano, kelp meal, fish bone meal, feather meal, greensand, Live Earth Humates, alfalfa meal, soybean meal, blood meal, bone meal, mycros, crab meal, shrimp meal, k-mag trio. Year lease only..

CL ad, have fun

I

igrowheadband

is it safe to rent off craigslist...im currently trying to make the move to from chiacago leaning debating cali or oregon just craigslist seems sketchy

jaredman

jaredman

its only sketchy if you find a sketchy person to rent from. just like anything else available on craigslist. Some people think that their property is worth alot more than it is but other than that it can be legit. I have found a place for the last three years using craigslist. Mostly posting my own add sayin what i was looking for under the wanted section

C

CobbCreekBob

48 ommp dug out,raised beds available 8x8 and 6x8 ,each contains aprox 4-5 yards goodearth organics soil.will lease for 4k per card,leave a number ill text u back.
property on very large acreage,and well water and a tank provided.full so.exposeur

we have a secure,peacefull,private,gated,fenced large garden on secluded acreage,RV IT ,and it is completely turnkey,includes water tank,well water and grade a soils.all
comes with 6yards per container of some real dark amended soil.72 plots ,bags boxes,available for 850.00 per plot.about the cost of the soil from down the road at the organic ommp store.leave a number if you want a reply.LEGAL ommp cards only.There is no home or no drying of goods on property.1 contained dog only.

we are leasing our home and 5 acres,private and clean property out in the ivalley.
hottub,decks,garden.secluded,well water.need to be closer to medical care.2 senior citezens moving.we are seeking a decent family that can afford a minumun years lease.ommp growing depends on you.and payment.references required.has older ommp garden setup.with 400 gallon smart pots,and nice vegi garden,no per card upcharge,on this property,up to 4cards ,just be legal,home and property well worth the asking price.good well water,and full southern exposeur..if u have more than 4 cards,adjoining separate tax lot 6 acres fully secluded,available as well and that one is super site ommp setup for 12 cards. with 72 6yd.plots,negotiable,or best cash offer,near the going rate.5-6k per card.water aint free just cause my well has it.however included in deal,water and tank.

CL can be sketchy, especially down south. You usually get flagged right away if asking for patients or growers or specifics, except for yearly rentals as above. Funny thing is, there seems to never be any repeat growers at these places, they run these same ads year after year.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I have always donated ( sold)to disp but new law i won't be what in 2 yrs when new pres comes in and they got my S.S no ... don't think so ..plus paying taxes seems like a red flag ...just gonna kick back and watch... the law also didn't specify how many patients a caregiver can have so big grow under caregiver not just grower... electric as long as you pay it fine..no sales tax either ..

Top Bottom