Sb 5052 - What The Hell Just Happened?

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So I don't get it? There getting rid of medical all together? Is this so people cant get an extended plant count?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Right. You guys really do not have a clue what is going on. It used to be about law enforcement.
Now, it is about tax revenue. Don't you get it? You are trying to steal money from the state which they will not overlook.
Medical is gone. DOA. Whatever black market tries to survive here in Wa State will be crushed, not only by the state, but
also the commercialization of cannabis by the I-502 industry. You guys will not be able to compete.
Get a clue. If you are smart, you would go back to school and learn a trade. Or try to join I-502. Go total black market and
send your shit back to the east coast. Good luck selling your shit on craigslist or a parking lot.

Who in the F%%% let this nimrod in????? Go back to school and learn a trade???? Man you got balls. I bet 80% of the people here have more education than you will hope to ever have. I for one have been a coatings project manager for 20 years certified as PMP.

Who in the fuck you think you are????. Let me guess, your some rich punk that came into some easy money and didn't have to work for it. Then you hop on the MMJ gravy train to make your money off the backs of the very people who have fought for decades and been jailed and tormented to get to where we are today. It was our blood sweat and tears that got this movement where it is at. Now all its takes is a few fokkers like you to come in with your "entitlement" attitudes and ruin it for everyone. Greedy Fucks!!! I loved your statement the Black Market will be crushed. I've been a part of the black market for 40 years and no one has crushed me or the good farmers that have toiled for decades to get us we we are at today. Steal money from the State?????? I cannot even come up with the words to describe what that statement does to me.............. You pal just got 2 minutes more of my time than you deserve. If I had a ban hammer I would shove it up your azz. Frikkn Troll

seaslug

seaslug

I've had some LOLs in this thread but the message remains true: it's all about the tax money now. I forget which Republican said it last year, referring to medical marijuana sales: "Look at all that [tax] money BEING LEFT ON THE TABLE" [emphasis mine but I remember that exact phrase was used].

420circuit

420circuit

Gets chilly up there in winter, you may want to visit AK in February to see how you like it. There are other places where you can grow 6 plants with warmer climates.
Heres johnny

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
hahahahaha

Thank you
I wanted to say something like minded, but haven't been around quite long enough to be going off on people like that here
Well I'm not sure I have been around these forums long enough to go off like that either. Over the years I have never really spoke my mind in a attempt to treat others with respect. But.......... That dude had my blood boiling. I lost it, plain and simple. Truth be known, I believe his post was inflammatory and provoking,,,,,,,, so I will plead temp insanity!!! ;)

E

EvilOtto

Who in the F%%% let this nimrod in????? Go back to school and learn a trade???? Man you got balls. I bet 80% of the people here have more education than you will hope to ever have. I for one have been a coatings project manager for 20 years certified as PMP.

Who in the fuck you think you are????. Let me guess, your some rich punk that came into some easy money and didn't have to work for it. Then you hop on the MMJ gravy train to make your money off the backs of the very people who have fought for decades and been jailed and tormented to get to where we are today. It was our blood sweat and tears that got this movement where it is at. Now all its takes is a few fokkers like you to come in with your "entitlement" attitudes and ruin it for everyone. Greedy Fucks!!! I loved your statement the Black Market will be crushed. I've been a part of the black market for 40 years and no one has crushed me or the good farmers that have toiled for decades to get us we we are at today. Steal money from the State?????? I cannot even come up with the words to describe what that statement does to me.............. You pal just got 2 minutes more of my time than you deserve. If I had a ban hammer I would shove it up your azz. Frikkn Troll

The sad thing is that medical could have been like Colorado, but the true greedy fucks dispensary/collective garden
fucked everything up. If you had a rotating patient colelctitve garden, then you assholes were the problem.
The state had to step and kick some ass on that. You guys couldn't control yourselves b/c the money was too good,
so don't flip it back to me.
small time growers like 6 light basement growers, who cares? go head and have fun. nobody really gives a shit about
you guys. It is the big time growers and asshats bring shit from norcal and oregon and trying to pass it off as
local organic are the ones that needed to be shutdown. Imagine 500+ retail stores
and 1000+ growers just in wa state in probably less than 2 years. Grow your own and share? who cares? ain't going to make a dent.
But again, this is a TAX REVENUE issue that changed everything. It is always about money. Everything else is
just shit we like to say to make ourselves feel better or in control.

Last edited:
Myco

Myco

This thread is major facepalm fail.

@EvilOtto - I'm assuming you're a 502 licensee. Am I wrong?

Effendi

Effendi

Appropriately named Evilotto is way out of line and your blanket assessment of the work of the MMJ Community proves you have no knowledge of reality.
I have run a "rotating patient collective garden," for decades and I assure you I'm the Solution not the problem.

You can call me an asshole if you want to but my little 6 light grow has supported HUNDREDS of cancer patients over the years and I still have a full roster today.
When a patient in need in Washington State goes on the internet and needs help, I'm the one to answer, I always have and I always will.

I've been to more funerals of friends and patients who needed help than I can even count and even been made the executor of the estate of half a dozen of them.
Every item from every patient went right back to the people who most needed it from TV's to extra gear, you name it, I've made sure it got back into the right hands.

The price? If you're able to pay it's $7/gram, if you're indigent which many patients are, it's free. As far as the "Money being good", I have no savings, my bills are paid and I handle things the proper way they should be in the spirit of the right thing. You can call me an asshole if you want to because you just don't know, but my friends and the patients I help call me Demo. Because I demonstrate and lead by example.
Because I know some very good people/growers that have gone 502, I've always tried to show that crowd the respect even going as far as helping a number of you 502 growers get set up in proper gear.

As far as your comment about "It's all about the money, and everything else is just shit we say to make ourselves feel better or in control". That may be true for the people you know, but for the real folks on the ground and who do this for the love of the plant and the desire to help those in real need, we're not accepting your assessment. Call us outlaws or illegal if you want to, I don't care, but while the real greedy 502 crowd works to shut down people like me who actually really help patients, we are still giving daily. I have no intention of joining any list or changing my program. How much material has ANY 502 store given to REAL cancer patients in need? I won't even try to shock you with the actual numbers from me.

I have in my possession a 40 page contract from a 502 project offering me a build up to $200K a year to build out and maintain a tier 3 50K SF grow. I said no because in the contract it specified that I would no longer be allowed to help my patients, what was I going to do? Tell them they can't have the materials they use to save their lives because I want a bank account? Never going to happen. I don't want or keep any money because in my experience it will always be stolen anyway, I'm happy and satisfied with a half tank of gas, and I sleep well at night with nothing to show in the way of riches to worry me.

Like Thunder said, neither myself, or my patients or anyone I know will ever go to your store.
I spent 1000 days in San Quentin for helping people when it was illegal to do so, old habits die hard.
Ironically that was between 1994 and 1997 and when I got out for growing a plant, it was finally legal to.
I hope I don't have to face such legal challenges in the future for doing the right thing, But I'm prepared.
There isn't a courtroom in the state that could fit just the patients we've been able to help in the last 5 years.

I fully agree with @@smokie, and @@jumpincactus!! you guys rock and keep it real.
D-:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
its funny because the 502 ass clowns think we going to buy the chemical dripped weeds now the law changed im guitting and planting hemp by the 502 guys lol
I to this day have not nor will I ever buy what I can grow for myself. Ive seen enough of the commercialization to make me sick. Spraying pesticides late in flower, using PGR's and just all out not giving a shit about the medicine, just the profits. Greed is a cancer and this industry is shot thru and thru with it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Appropriately named Evilotto is way out of line and your blanket assessment of the work of the MMJ Community proves you have no knowledge of reality.
I have run a "rotating patient collective garden," for decades and I assure you I'm the Solution not the problem.

You can call me an asshole if you want to but my little 6 light grow has supported HUNDREDS of cancer patients over the years and I still have a full roster today.
When a patient in need in Washington State goes on the internet and needs help, I'm the one to answer, I always have and I always will.

I've been to more funerals of friends and patients who needed help than I can even count and even been made the executor of the estate of half a dozen of them.
Every item from every patient went right back to the people who most needed it from TV's to extra gear, you name it, I've made sure it got back into the right hands.

The price? If you're able to pay it's $7/gram, if you're indigent which many patients are, it's free. As far as the "Money being good", I have no savings, my bills are paid and I handle things the proper way they should be in the spirit of the right thing. You can call me an asshole if you want to because you just don't know, but my friends and the patients I help call me Demo. Because I demonstrate and lead by example.
Because I know some very good people/growers that have gone 502, I've always tried to show that crowd the respect even going as far as helping a number of you 502 growers get set up in proper gear.

As far as your comment about "It's all about the money, and everything else is just shit we say to make ourselves feel better or in control". That may be true for the people you know, but for the real folks on the ground and who do this for the love of the plant and the desire to help those in real need, we're not accepting your assessment. Call us outlaws or illegal if you want to, I don't care, but while the real greedy 502 crowd works to shut down people like me who actually really help patients, we are still giving daily. I have no intention of joining any list or changing my program. How much material has ANY 502 store given to REAL cancer patients in need? I won't even try to shock you with the actual numbers from me.

I have in my possession a 40 page contract from a 502 project offering me a build up to $200K a year to build out and maintain a tier 3 50K SF grow. I said no because in the contract it specified that I would no longer be allowed to help my patients, what was I going to do? Tell them they can't have the materials they use to save their lives because I want a bank account? Never going to happen. I don't want or keep any money because in my experience it will always be stolen anyway, I'm happy and satisfied with a half tank of gas, and I sleep well at night with nothing to show in the way of riches to worry me.

Like Thunder said, neither myself, or my patients or anyone I know will ever go to your store.
I spent 1000 days in San Quentin for helping people when it was illegal to do so, old habits die hard.
Ironically that was between 1994 and 1997 and when I got out for growing a plant, it was finally legal to.
I hope I don't have to face such legal challenges in the future for doing the right thing, But I'm prepared.
There isn't a courtroom in the state that could fit just the patients we've been able to help in the last 5 years.

I fully agree with @@smokie, and @@jumpincactus!! you guys rock and keep it real.
D-:)
@Effendi Let me start with thank you for your personal sacrifice as a warrior cannabis grower. Then I would like to pay you props for your outlook and knowledge about whats really important and that is compassion for those less fortunate. See the key word here is "Compassion". Something this cat doesn't know a thing about. Its that kind of thinking that keeps this planet in such turmoil. pure unadulterated greed. IT IS NOT always about the money. And if it is, maybe you should get out of our industry and get a job in politics then you can stuff your greedy hands and pockets with all the cash you want. Meanwhile folks like @Effendi @thunderfudge and a whole lot of the rest of us will take care of the people who need quality medicine and dont have to worry about being over charged for subpar meds. I challenge you to survive in your end of the business with no good karma coming your way. Donating free meds to patients that cannot afford it is the very backbone of who I am. And guess what? I have found myself never wanting for anything and have been blessed in the process. I hope that someday you will find that there is more to life than profits!!! Off the soapbox!!!
Again @Effendi don't ever change a thing about how you roll man. We need more peeps like you!!

Top Bottom