• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Not sure if this best place to post this but needed to warn everyone about a website, HG-Hydroponics. This guy is great at getting his site to come up high on google and prices seem good, but it is not legit! I should have checked them out before ordering, also should have noticed there was no phone number on their website! D'uh! I feel very stupid, luckily used a credit card, hopefully will be able to get my money back.

If you do a google search on this guy you will see he is pulling same scam over and over again. If anyone has any contact info for this guy please let me know.

You have all been warned, dont send money to HG Hydroponic, it is a scam!

JB

R

RansacktheElder

Thanks for the heads up bro! Good luck getting the money back.

B

Ben_R

Hi guys.

I found this thread whilst searching for HG Hydroponics on Google and registered just so I could post a reply! I email them around Christmas '09 and didn't get a response back so decided to give it a while before contacting them again. I mentioned this to Chris when I phoned and was told that their business was growing faster than they could cope with which unfortunately caused the knock on affect of misplaced orders and unanswered emails, they have now employed extra members of staff to stop this happening again.

As an avid outdoor Tomato/Strawberry plant grower for many years I was always a little sceptical about a home growroom for many reasons. I spoke to Chris and the "DR", told them exactly what I required and threw a lot of questions/scenarios at them both, all of which were answered to my satisfaction.

I placed my order with them for an undisclosed amount and received in my opinion what was a very healthy discount. Others have mentioned that they are a "little slow", so what?! Would you rather buy from a company that understands what you want or a company that will just take you for a ride, not ask your name and rip you off? They are out there providing a service which I for one really appreciate, if you don't like a more relaxed friendly approach my advice is go else where!

My parcels are on the way to me, I have legitimate tracking numbers and can't wait till Friday I will post back again with an update to let everyone know how it's gone.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Sounds like a shill. Do a search on google and you will find all the complaints. Buyer Beware.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

ben r sounds like its your company or something, i mean what are the chances that a strawberry grower would find this thread, and sign up just to defend some company, more then likely its your company and you do google searchs for shit like this then come and try and "spin" the coverage.Also you said you started emailing them around christmas. None of us here have 3 months to wait for an order. No answer/comment necessary

Word Up!
Ban that muthafucka!

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. i dont think i'd be very happy if i had to wait 3 months... Fq that

Lowman

Lowman

This is there contact info:

Sales Email - [email protected]
Customer Service Email [email protected]
TEL Sales - 0845 643 5523
Tel Customer Service - 0560 341 5905

Their address is: HG - Unit 4 Earlsfield close, sadler business park lincoln, lincolnshire, ln6-3rs

I believe they are just a bit overwhelmed with orders from what I can gather doing a bit of searching.

Not a scam to my eyes.

C

CheebaMonkey

I smell BS. Whether their failures are intentional or not is irrelevant, though I still believe they're intentionally scamming people. But even if they weren't, they aren't satisfying customers. So they suck and deserved to be called out.

Lowman

Lowman

I smell BS. Whether their failures are intentional or not is irrelevant, though I still believe they're intentionally scamming people. But even if they weren't, they aren't satisfying customers. So they suck and deserved to be called out.

Agreed...to a point. The title of the thread says scam. People are receiving their goods. It has been slow. If you look a little further into the searching you will see this.

So the title of the thread is a little premature attack I feel. I wouldn't want my business attacked by someone or people that don't have all the facts.

S

Strictly_Kush

Wow, Im glad I have a handfull of hydro stores near me that I can walk into and buy in cash with no record that I was even there.. There is one store I have ordered from that is 1.5 hours away from me because their prices are great and free shipping on orders $200 or more.. They are fast also..

I hope you get your money back, and thanks for the heads up...

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

This is there contact info:

Sales Email - [email protected]
Customer Service Email [email protected]
TEL Sales - 0845 643 5523
Tel Customer Service - 0560 341 5905

Their address is: HG - Unit 4 Earlsfield close, sadler business park lincoln, lincolnshire, ln6-3rs

I believe they are just a bit overwhelmed with orders from what I can gather doing a bit of searching.

Not a scam to my eyes.

Fake contact info is the cornerstone of all internet scams.. im not pointing fingers, but how could u be so naive?

T

thc4sim

Ive had 2 orders from them recently, one of the orders i got wrong ducting,
i spoke to a guy on the phone and a replacement was sent out straight away..

so all i can say is ive had no problem's with the stuff ive ordered, and i would order from there again with no hesitation..
i got a text to my phone to tell me my order was on its way..

so all is good in my book!

Lowman

Lowman

Ive had 2 orders from them recently, one of the orders i got wrong ducting,
i spoke to a guy on the phone and a replacement was sent out straight away..

so all i can say is ive had no problem's with the stuff ive ordered, and i would order from there again with no hesitation..
i got a text to my phone to tell me my order was on its way..

so all is good in my book!

Well imagine that. The company isn't a scam after all.

Good to see you had success thc4sim.

I believe this whole thread should be deleted for false accusations.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

ben r sounds like its your company or something, i mean what are the chances that a strawberry grower would find this thread, and sign up just to defend some company, more then likely its your company and you do google searchs for shit like this then come and try and "spin" the coverage.Also you said you started emailing them around christmas. None of us here have 3 months to wait for an order. No answer/comment necessary

Yo guys i ordered from HG Hydroponics by phone and spoke to actual person and ordered my shit and got it next day before 1pm about 2 weeks ago.

I got dulux hydrogarden tent for ÂŁ225 including postage, i couldnt find it cheaper any where else, they are legit company with good discounts but i dont know what happen with dudes order??

ill try find that number for you m8

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Not sure if this best place to post this but needed to warn everyone about a website, HG-Hydroponics. This guy is great at getting his site to come up high on google and prices seem good, but it is not legit! I should have checked them out before ordering, also should have noticed there was no phone number on their website! D'uh! I feel very stupid, luckily used a credit card, hopefully will be able to get my money back.

If you do a google search on this guy you will see he is pulling same scam over and over again. If anyone has any contact info for this guy please let me know.

You have all been warned, dont send money to HG Hydroponic, it is a scam!

JB

you must be smoking way too much weed m8, the phone number is ontop of the screen on the site duhhh:rasta2:

click on the link and check for yourself http://www.hg-hydroponics.co.uk/

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Listen folks, if you want to order from here go ahead. I really dont care one way or the other. My post was put up a while ago, obviously the guy has put up a telephone number since i ordered. If you do a search on google or on other grow sites you will find many other people who had worse problems than me. I was able to get my money back through the cc company.

I dont know why some junior farmers who are new to this site are so interested in this stores rep, will leave it to you all to figure out.

On the other hand obvously some legit members of thcfarmer have had good luck recently wit this shop, so maybe they have improved. maybe they were scamming then and stopped scamming now? Maybe they were just too busy? Maybe you will get your order?

I will stick with discount hydro and bg hydrow and progrow in uk. These and other sites are not maybes.

JB

T

thc4sim

HG Hydro is not a scam....

Yea i use most of the UK sites, without any problems,
1 or 2 of them took a while to get my order but shit happens..

But as i said before there are no problems at all with hg-hydroponics..
there may have been while the guy was getting set up,
but it seems all is up and running good now..

:smiley_joint:

X

Xceptional

"for a undisclosed amount" wtf is that about. yall idiot owners and sales men make it so obvious. well i'll give you credit the last one that did this i ran across registered on the site with a username that was listed on his companies site at least you are not that dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom