Scared to show your face?

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hello everyone now I know that this dose not apply to everyone (gurillas) so if your not legal this mostly dose not pertain to you!

So first off if you opened this forum you most likely know what I am about to say.
WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO SHOW YOUR FACE!!!!!

I my self am trying to become an activist in the transparency of this and all medical marijuana staes and shops
now of course you are naturally trained to think you are doing something wrong over all the years of refer madness ensued on our brains but now that you are a legal medical grower or smoker why should we care who see our face who knows we grow weed in our house I am a firm believer in YOU CAN NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR the more of us that take the rout of being transparent walking around your in town yard with pot plants carrying soil bags in and out grow equipment rite in the window where all can see why would anyone even notice? The truth of the matter is THEY DONT I have never cared about who sees me growing or knows that I smoke I make it clear to every one I do and never had one problem yet all my friends sneaking around trying to hide everything acting sketchy always get into trouble busted kiked out of rental something of the sort because IMO they bring attn. t themselves with their actions if you fell like you are doing nothing wrong no one should look at you like you are as your body language wont say you are its just an everyday thing to see bright lights in my house and hydro buckets and tables with true vegtables in them as well as lot of other things you never see in a yard or window no one says a thing and my town is not exatly pot friendly yet here I am on the main road traffic all day cop drive by ten time a day and see me walking with veged pot in my hands and don't say a word WHY YOU ASK AGAIN well it is as simple as transparency I saw him he saw me I waved so he surly though what a nice tomato plant in short I would like your thoughts and oppinions on this subject

I know there is going to be some debate as to weather or not this is somting that would be good or bad so please keep your comments plain and kind there are no stupid responses here we all prefer our own life style I am simply asking why you choose yours over the alternative like the one I presented here

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

So my local gang members don't force a shoot out by kicking my door in. Even when it's legal you don't wanna flaunt the fact that you might have a large amount of Green gold to jack.
this is where this dose not exactly apply but still holds water I see your point about the gang members but if it was so transparent in your neighborhood and you were not selling to their peeps I feel they would leave you alone as they would have their own massive gurilla grow and would not care about your (so called by them not me) trash I lived in delpaso heights sacramento for a while and the whole hood grew no one sold and there were few problems about weed other than the random fight over a frunt or steped on someones turf every one new I had mine I knew who had theirs mind you im white and was new to this hood only stayed a year there would be no violence needed if no one cared

Thank you for your comment @mayonnaise feel free to reply again

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

this is where this dose not exactly apply but still holds water I see your point about the gang members but if it was so transparent in your neighborhood and you were not selling to their peeps I feel they would leave you alone as they would have their own massive gurilla grow and would not care about your (so called by them not me) trash I lived in delpaso heights sacramento for a while and the whole hood grew no one sold and there were few problems about weed other than the random fight over a frunt or steped on someones turf every one new I had mine I knew who had theirs mind you im white and was new to this hood only stayed a year there would be no violence needed if no one cared

Thank you for your comment @mayonnaise feel free to reply again
shit get's real when you start slipping there won't be any fighting stay on your toe's or find out the hard way

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

sounds like hiding something to me if its not criminal why act like it is and I think its "the game is to be grown not to be shown"

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

shit get's real when you start slipping there won't be any fighting stay on your toe's or find out the hard way
yes this is true its not like I don't have cameras all around my house a good security company dead locks ( key both sides) on every door and constantly am waiting for it "On my toes" as u say I just don't see any reasn to hide it that's like saying cuz you have a nice tv stereo and pc you should hide that shit from the world cuz they gonna take it this just sounds like to paranoid way of living for me I would go insane looking out the window wondering if the cops or some rippers are watching me

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

sounds like hiding something to me if its not criminal why act like it is and I think its "the game is to be grown not to be shown"

You GOTTA be a fool to think cuz they gave us a Card saying its cool to grow, THAT they wouldn't use ignorance to lock up the innocent. Nothing illegal at all. I agree with ogkush, until its totally free its better to keep it ninja!
Respect

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

You GOTTA be a fool to think cuz they gave us a Card saying its cool to grow, THAT they wouldn't use ignorance to lock up the innocent. Nothing illegal at all. I agree with ogkush, until its totally free its better to keep it ninja!
Respect

now this is a very good point you have made here but we must all ask this if the 70% of the American yes voters of marijuana said we made this decision and stood up for our rites and had all the non smokers ( Yes voters) saying they were fine with what was going on they wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court we are headed that way now in part this why I am trying to help lead this movement of the population and I am not saying that this path is rite or even good for others it would just be a better place for all of us to live and grow in turn unless we begin to change this image that you all feel put on you and change the mentality of the common grower most feel we will never move forward and change this huge injustice to the American people

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

a nice tv stereo and PC are like 500$ total on craigslist.

a grow room full of meds is like 30K to fools who will kick down your door. its not the cops, or the card that keeps you safe, its YOU. All it takes is a single friend saying "yeah my buddy grew this" while packing it or something, even donated, which is legal, people with guns and who are crooks obviously dont give a fuck about the law, so if you take the standpoint of "johnny law says its cool now so i can be cool" its more or less of a weaker standpoint as a human being..... not just looking at "growing dope" as ricky would put it. you know why the hipster burnt his mouth right? because he ate it before it was cool.

but i guess at the end of the day, it is your security, your family, your life and well being... and to each their own.
me? fuck i'll keep the selfies to the dating websites and craigslist with the cock pics. haaa

and legal talk is hogwash until FED LAW changes. :p
i was stressing showing clubs my ID in colorado.... haha, id rather look over my shoulder than get KTFO if you know what i mean

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

if you are growing 30k of meds you are not legal in any way and if u look at my other profiles on 420 n such I don't ever show MY face here I post others off google and I don't flaunt it to my friends either I grow for personal use and only feel free to walk around my home with growing items and try not be a super weirdo about it also you will see in some of my other posts I clearly advise not telling anyone outside your home or family that's trusted and don't ever let anyone in your home to see what you have but at the same time im not like oh don't talk about that when people say you know how to grow pot don't you or many other such things it just seems to me without mental change in the people and the way we represent it there will be no change and fuck the f.e.d.s they clearly stated last year if you are following all the guidelines we will not mess with you and so far they have not done anything of the sort they have shut down black market growers and speces such as yourself if your really growing that much and honestly if they want you your ip address is attached tour email and email to your account here s I guess u better look out here to cuz there gonna see you growing........rite

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

12 flowering plants, 12 vegging plants, all extra meds kept on site - legal.

keep believing that they dont care about pot yet watch families get destroyed on the daily. or maybe you need to stop using CNN.com as your news source...
but anyways good for you man, if you want to let everyone know who you are and what you do thats up to you, i felt the same way when i met my wife, i wont lie i yelled i loved her in a park.... same thing i guess.
happy growing!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

12 flowering plants, 12 vegging plants, all extra meds kept on site - legal.

keep believing that they dont care about pot yet watch families get destroyed on the daily. or maybe you need to stop using CNN.com as your news source...
but anyways good for you man, if you want to let everyone know who you are and what you do thats up to you, i felt the same way when i met my wife, i wont lie i yelled i loved her in a park.... same thing i guess.
happy growing!
I honestly don't watch or read the news I get my news from u guys on this and other sites and I do know very well that they care but im more worried about local popo these days not the feds familys get ruined trying to get rich show me one time a small time grower was busted ny the feds someone like you I have never seen it I have seen them get involved in a LOCAL bust but most commonly they were selling to non card holders

Last edited:
ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I honestly don't watch or read the news I get my news from u guys on this and other sites and I do know very well that they care but im more worried about local popo these days not the feds familys get ruined trying to get rich show me one time a small time grower was busted ny the feds someone like you I have never seen it I have seen them get involved in a LOCAL bust but most commonly they were selling to non card holders
Still posting your face is just a risk that isn't necessary its Leo's job to catch us growing it's our job to not get caught why the hell would you make it easier?? If you ever catch me on social media you know youtube,Facebook, instagram etc etc with my face out in my grow somebody E- slap me HARD please I've probably snapped or lost my mind...somebody should have real life slapped the shit outta this kid ! God knows I I'm glad I'm not 21 and stupid anymore.http://m.facebook.com/MartinCountyS...5370/?type=1&source=48&locale2=en_US&__tn__=E

organicpanic

organicpanic

I've had both doors kicked in, tied down at gun point,12 light garden on last week of flush including all equipment. Literally tore a elec wall heater out of wall. Took the $20 I had in wallet,all our CDs,boom box, cleared us out! Shit even took my half pack of T-birds. Nothing like hearing some piece of shits tear down your love and hard work with some rusty loppers while some tweeker holds u at gunpoint! I'll go ahead and stay semi secretive!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

There are old growers, and there are bold growers. But all the old, bold growers are in jail or dead.

LEO is not the only concern here. There are other criminals out there besides the cops. I've known more than one new grower who maintained a cavalier attitude about security or other issues, and they are not relevant to the game any more.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Ya man this kid clearly never had no 38 snub nose stuffed in his mouth for his lid of fine home grown meds. This is the real world where ppl get blasted over 10$ crack rocks everyday. Let's not forget legal or not its still a drug with cash value on the streets. I have grow for years illegally and legally bro trust me god forgives, gangster don't... I don't know where you live big homie but you wanna get active join normal you wanna pull off crops successfully keep your mouth shut and always remember the only way 3 can keep a secret is if 2 are dead...

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

With a handel like kiloelement you must be planning on some serious med weight you better think twice about keeping them keys safe and sound with the original grower bro I know folks that bag bodies for a lot less then a breezy big man.

B

brimck325

if i was legal, i would tell no one!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'am not legal because i tell no one!!!!!!!! get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom