Scared to show your face?

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

here you go homie. maybe you've just been sheltered and havent been around the block yet to know, but here is why you dont show your face.

these guys recognized him from his show, and his hometown. dont think it cant happen to you? why the fuck risk it!!
not to off topic banter, but its stuff like this that frustrates me, i equate it to people in sport trouting the Gay pride BS..... i have nothing against gays, but your here for SPORTS, not screaming to the world what type of way you swing.... and thats what rubs people the wrong way. its fully fine to deal with things, but when someone is making a point to bring out irrelevant things with their own agenda, its fully irrelevant but people try and make it like a "hey im here im queer" attitude, nobody cares! its about what its about, the other agendas are retarded. this site is about weed, not showing your face. nor being scared. im not scared, im SMART.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

here you go homie. maybe you've just been sheltered and havent been around the block yet to know, but here is why you dont show your face.

these guys recognized him from his show, and his hometown. dont think it cant happen to you? why the fuck risk it!!
not to off topic banter, but its stuff like this that frustrates me, i equate it to people in sport trouting the Gay pride BS..... i have nothing against gays, but your here for SPORTS, not screaming to the world what type of way you swing.... and thats what rubs people the wrong way. its fully fine to deal with things, but when someone is making a point to bring out irrelevant things with their own agenda, its fully irrelevant but people try and make it like a "hey im here im queer" attitude, nobody cares! its about what its about, the other agendas are retarded. this site is about weed, not showing your face. nor being scared. im not scared, im SMART.

WELL said! Live to grow another season amen!
Respect

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Look up what happened to Ken Gorman. He was an incredibly generous and loving person, who helped many folks find their way. He donated meds to patients, helped many folks get started on their personal gardens, and was generally a great person.

Shot and killed during a home invasion. For his grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom