Schools Out Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Thread starter Crackerass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
I am so excited I had to share with yall. I just finished my last exam of my college career! Now its time to work a real job and set up my next spot. Anyone else who is graduating or finishing up for the semester feel free to announce it. If i dont get black out tonight im not doing something right hahaha.

sky high

sky high

Big ups. Quite the accomplishment! I hope the economy cooperates with your plans.

As I think about my own experience as a parent in this....

I'll wager heavily that yer mom and dad are partyin' too.... LOL>

"Free at last, free at last.... thank god almighty we are free at last"

happies alll around....

s h

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Congratulations to the real World:)

dont smoke too much weed or you will never get up to look for that job:)

R

Radio_Dread

Yeah dude congrats. i graduated 4 years ago and man is it a wake up call having to work a real job every day.....man do i miss college and not having a care in the world.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
ty ty everyone! yeah my mom will sure love that i cant swipe her credit card whenever i want hahaha, gotta love the parents. i should of graduated a couple years ago but i stretched it out a little longer so i wouldnt have to work haha. i havent found a job yet but i will be working for the parents in the mean time and will be starting a business to get cash flow and equity rolling so that will work out. i havent been smoking since before dec. and i broke down then and it was about six months before then since i smoked because i dont want to get a job and then fail a hair test fml.... you just dont know how much i miss it. im an insomniac when i cant smoke its the only thing that puts me out, pills dont do shit. FRANTI CONGRATS! i kind of thought you were in the same boat as me...

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
If the farm starts taking credit cards, mom can buy you seeds too. :)

I took some extra time to get through school and went on to drop out of law school, never stopped smoking, but it all ended up for the best. No way to plan where you are gonna be in 10 years bro. Just keep an eye out for opportunity and grab it when its there. No need to stop smoking for a year though, that is just harsh...

Anyway, congrats. You should print this thread out and put in an envelope for 10 years, then take a read when you hit 35.

JB

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
AHHHHHH!!!! I'm there with ya'll.. Congratulations Crackerass & Franti!!!! One semester to go and I'll have my master's.. Just got done with my last final, fat spliff and cold brew waitin'!!.. Been a long fukin' semester and last few weeks, that's fo sho!.. My fiance graduates with her master's in education next week. She's sooo fukin' pumped, too.

Here's a fatty to all my fellow farmers who put another Spring semester down and doin' the education grind. :passingjoint:

B

boroboro

Congratulations! It's been a number of years, but I still remember fondly being done with that hellish 17 year stretch of schooling. What a relief!

It's not so bad out here in the real world, though -- I wouldn't go back to college for anything (well, maybe for the girls...)

I

Inuit

Hey hey and congrats! Just finished up my last final of my BS as well. Good feeling indeed. Glad there are others here toshare it with. Smoking a phatty with oil on it right now.

Any science majors out there? PM me, we should talk :)

Be safe

Inuit

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
tex theres light at the end of the tunnel!...congrats inuit! i just slept 6 hours today, thats the longest in over a week haha. im an economics so ill be alright, i have my plans laid out for the next 10 years and after. they dont involve sitting in an office, thats just not me. yeah i know stopping that long is a little much but just to be on the safe side. i know people who stopped 6 months prior and failed and didnt get their jobs... the farm is doing big things around here. im happy to see all the future and current graduates around, we are the future of this movement if theres going to be anything done in the years to come. the baby boomers are getting old and it going to be time for them to bow out soon.

if anyone wants to know how to predict a recession a year before it starts so they can start pulling out of the market and not lose on their investments come find me... after that you just have to decide on when to pull the trigger.

alright im about to go drink enough for enough for everyone tonight haha.

hashit

hashit

I graduated in December (BS Computer Science)...still looking for a decent JOB! Only been doing 1 - 2 month contract BS...

GLUCK!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck

Wish you all the best. I remember those days fondly, don't miss all the drinking, but everything else was great. Sounds like you have your shit together, Congratulations

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom