Schwiftys RS11 x Okie Tenguseed Co Journal

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 15- Day 1 Veg

7 of 9 are thriving and kicking some ass!! The other 2 must’ve encountered stress or just aren’t up to par like the rest, but they’re still coming along slowly.

Watered yesterday and still only using Calmag. I will start introducing nutrients next week.

Seedling stage is over with and counting today as day 1 of veg. Will continue on this path for a few weeks and flip to flower.

Happy growing everyone!! I know I haven’t been super active but I have been watching along with a lot of your grows during these long work hours!!

IMG 9709
IMG 9711
IMG 9710
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Day 15- Day 1 Veg

7 of 9 are thriving and kicking some ass!! The other 2 must’ve encountered stress or just aren’t up to par like the rest, but they’re still coming along slowly.

Watered yesterday and still only using Calmag. I will start introducing nutrients next week.

Seedling stage is over with and counting today as day 1 of veg. Will continue on this path for a few weeks and flip to flower.

Happy growing everyone!! I know I haven’t been super active but I have been watching along with a lot of your grows during these long work hours!!
Hey buddy! Did those small ones germinate at the same time? Looking healthy as always!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hey buddy! Did those small ones germinate at the same time? Looking healthy as always!
Hey bro, the one in the middle is about a week behind the others. So I’m not to worried on that one. I had one not germinate and put the last seed in its place.

The one to the right is mainly the only straggler. The one in the middle that is a week behind that one is basically the same size as this one. Could be stress or just not the best, but gonna keep her in place regardless.

But yes, all the others are absolutely kicking some major ass!! I am hoping to setup a cloner box in my 2x2 if I have time within the next few weeks. I’d like to try and clone a couple of these, I’m really liking some of their growth!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey bro, the one in the middle is about a week behind the others. So I’m not to worried on that one. I had one not germinate and put the last seed in its place.

The one to the right is mainly the only straggler. The one in the middle that is a week behind that one is basically the same size as this one. Could be stress or just not the best, but gonna keep her in place regardless.

But yes, all the others are absolutely kicking some major ass!! I am hoping to setup a cloner box in my 2x2 if I have time within the next few weeks. I’d like to try and clone a couple of these, I’m really liking some of their growth!
Understand, so one didn’t pop and one just a bit on the slow side. The runt will probably get over grown but I’d keep for now as well👊🏻

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Understand, so one didn’t pop and one just a bit on the slow side. The runt will probably get over grown but I’d keep for now as well👊🏻
Not counting them out that’s for sure! I’ll just keep whispering sweet nothings in their ear! 🤣
I love the frequent updates so we can get an idea of the vigor. Great job as always ✌ 🐼
Cheers brother, hope you’ve been well! It’s tough with everything going on. They’re on cruise control…some days I forget I’m even growing 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 8 Veg -

Probably one of the best veg cycles I’ve had. These girls are kicking some major ass.

I will be topping everyone tomorrow, then around a week to heal and then I will be flipping.

Think I’m going to toss the runt, just isn’t making the cut and will allow me a little more room.

IMG 9738
IMG 9739
IMG 9740
IMG 9742
IMG 9743
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 10 Veg -

Decided not to top but instead I am going to just train and tie down. I’m still not going to add any nets this time.
IMG 9744

IMG 9745

IMG 9746

IMG 9747

IMG 9748

IMG 9750

IMG 9751

I also decided to take 3 of the smallest ones out. But yall know me..I don’t have the heart to kill anything. Sooooo….outside these 3 go and will let Mother Nature run its course. When I put them outside, I don’t do anything but water. I’m going to uppot with fresh soil and will not add any nutrients. Outside is always 12/12 where I live, so flowering starts for them today.
IMG 9752

IMG 9753

IMG 9755

I will flip the tent to flower Apr 1st!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 10 Veg -

Decided not to top but instead I am going to just train and tie down. I’m still not going to add any nets this time.
View attachment 2139808
View attachment 2139809
View attachment 2139810
View attachment 2139811
View attachment 2139812
View attachment 2139813
View attachment 2139814

I also decided to take 3 of the smallest ones out. But yall know me..I don’t have the heart to kill anything. Sooooo….outside these 3 go and will let Mother Nature run its course. When I put them outside, I don’t do anything but water. I’m going to uppot with fresh soil and will not add any nutrients. Outside is always 12/12 where I live, so flowering starts for them today.
View attachment 2139815
View attachment 2139816
View attachment 2139817

I will flip the tent to flower Apr 1st!
Hell yeah dude, I was just thinking about you living in 12/12 the other day right on!!

Have fun with your outdoor, can’t wait to see that tent next week!!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hell yeah dude, I was just thinking about you living in 12/12 the other day right on!!

Have fun with your outdoor, can’t wait to see that tent next week!!
Thanks bro!! Having our front and back yard redone so will have to be move them around a lot, not ideal but still can’t throw them away 🤣

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 14 Veg-

Still bushing out great and will be flipping Apr 1st!

These are my 3 favorites so far, and will be cloning each of these before flipping.

My first time in a long time hunting a mom. Still need to find a dedicated spot for my 2x2 veg tent to keep them in but I should have something by this weekend.

IMG 9781
IMG 9782
IMG 9783
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 21 Veg - Last day and flipping to 12/12 today!!

I was a few days behind flipping, but wanted to really get them to an even canopy as I could before flipping. Tie downs on the main top have been removed. All 6 are looking nice and healthy for the flip!

Change in grow: Nutrients are changing. I was going to continue with Fox Farm trio, but there was an issue with shipping and my local shop is out for another month, so I went with Advanced Nutrients. I’ve got the Grow A, Grow B, Bloom A and Bloom B. We will see if I can make a successful grow using new nutrients!

Clones:
I managed to get my micro 2x2 tent in the same room as my 3x3. Don’t ask me how, I still have no clue how the hell I managed to make it work 🤣

I got a new clone dome, as well as some rooter plugs for future cloning. Right now all 3 clones are still alive and I have a great feeling they are in the process of rooting.

IMG 9809 compressed
IMG 9811 compressed
IMG 9813
IMG 9814
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Day 21 Veg - Last day and flipping to 12/12 today!!

I was a few days behind flipping, but wanted to really get them to an even canopy as I could before flipping. Tie downs on the main top have been removed. All 6 are looking nice and healthy for the flip!

Change in grow: Nutrients are changing. I was going to continue with Fox Farm trio, but there was an issue with shipping and my local shop is out for another month, so I went with Advanced Nutrients. I’ve got the Grow A, Grow B, Bloom A and Bloom B. We will see if I can make a successful grow using new nutrients!

Clones:
I managed to get my micro 2x2 tent in the same room as my 3x3. Don’t ask me how, I still have no clue how the hell I managed to make it work 🤣

I got a new clone dome, as well as some rooter plugs for future cloning. Right now all 3 clones are still alive and I have a great feeling they are in the process of rooting.
Looking clean as usual, Schwifty! I've seen people produce some spectacular plants with the advanced nutrients. I'm sure you are going to do well with it.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking clean as usual, Schwifty! I've seen people produce some spectacular plants with the advanced nutrients. I'm sure you are going to do well with it.
Thanks bro!!! I used AN a loooong time ago when I was running DWC and my NFT setup, but haven’t used them in soil before. I’m definitely intrigued on how they do :) I appreciate the kind words as always man!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Woah woah woah another schwifty grow and I wasent tagged? Unacceptable! 😂 looking awesome as always fam!

Running 9 this time huh? Looks nice should make for a quicker flip 😁

I just added the advanced neutrients OG organics

Big mikes’ OG tea I think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom