Schwiftys RS11 x Okie Tenguseed Co Journal

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Woah woah woah another schwifty grow and I wasent tagged? Unacceptable! 😂 looking awesome as always fam!

Running 9 this time huh? Looks nice should make for a quicker flip 😁

I just added the advanced neutrients OG organics

Big mikes’ OG tea I think?
Hahah welcome brother, sorry I didn’t tag but welcome to the party!!

It started off at 9 and ended up culling 3 of them, threw them outside and the pests had a field day with them so I tossed them!

I went with AN part an and B and will use my FF salts as additions for PK for flower since I still have so much of those. But part a and part b seem so easy it’ll be nice due to my timing constraints.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 4 Pre-Flower

A few more days and I should start seeing pistils and I’ll count that as day 1.

Introduced them with their first nutrient feeding outside of Calmag. A few of them are getting light on N, so instead of going half dose, I just went with the recommended feeding from AN. Since im in 1 gallon pots and have been feeding them only water for a month, I’d say it was probably the right call, but we will see.

All in all, everyone is looking great for the stretch and will see if I over grew this tent before long 🤣

2 gallon water-
15 ml - AN Part A
15 ml - AN Part B
30ml - Calmag

IMG 9825
IMG 9826
IMG 9824
IMG 9827
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Is the pic below the shadow from a tree?
I remember that from last time we had an eclipse here in Spain, it was incredibly beautiful.
Yeah that is the shadow from the tree in the pic above. This is the shadows after the eclipse started to end. It was amazing to experience it. We are going to try and head to Alaska for the next one and hopefully get a two for one, eclipse and northern lights.

IMG 9839 compressed
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Yeah that is the shadow from the tree in the pic above. This is the shadows after the eclipse started to end. It was amazing to experience it. We are going to try and head to Alaska for the next one and hopefully get a two for one, eclipse and northern lights.
Amazing indeed.
Oh man, eclipse and northern lights that would be an incredible combo!
So much beauty in nature...

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hahah welcome brother, sorry I didn’t tag but welcome to the party!!

It started off at 9 and ended up culling 3 of them, threw them outside and the pests had a field day with them so I tossed them!

I went with AN part an and B and will use my FF salts as additions for PK for flower since I still have so much of those. But part a and part b seem so easy it’ll be nice due to my timing constraints.
Hell yeah sounds like a plan! I added the AN organic Big Mikes OG tea in addition to the Gaia amendments and using the FF cal-mag cus… like you I have a TON lol, I still have like 3/4 of each bottle (big bottles and a few smaller ones ) of almost every bottle in ther full line of liquids haha

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hell yeah sounds like a plan! I added the AN organic Big Mikes OG tea in addition to the Gaia amendments and using the FF cal-mag cus… like you I have a TON lol, I still have like 3/4 of each bottle (big bottles and a few smaller ones ) of almost every bottle in ther full line of liquids haha
Hell yeah man, full steam ahead I’m intrigued! Sounds like an awesome mixture. I’m glad I shouldn’t have to worry too much about mixing brands

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 7 Preflower-

All 6 are either showing pistils or just about, so I’ll count tomorrow as day 1 of flower.

Around 14 more days of stretch and the tent is filling out nicely. Wish I could’ve had a 7th in here to really pack them in, but think it’ll be a-ok! 👌

Clones have also finished rooting and the dome has been removed. I’ll let these go until I find my keeper and start taking snips for my next run.

Happy growing everyone! ✌️

IMG 9884
IMG 9886
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Flowering Day 1-

All 6 have pistils! I took all 6 out for a closer inspection for any issues, and everyone is looking nice! I could back down on some of PART A and PART B , a couple are getting a little excess on the N and don’t want to over do it.

@Trustfall , I think this is going to be the winner in the phenohunt. The fast veg, size comparison, node spacing, amazing root growth, and ease of cloning..I am pretty sure this is going to be the one! Cant wait to see this one in flower!

IMG 9897
IMG 9898
IMG 9899
IMG 9904
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Flowering Day 1-

All 6 have pistils! I took all 6 out for a closer inspection for any issues, and everyone is looking nice! I could back down on some of PART A and PART B , a couple are getting a little excess on the N and don’t want to over do it.

@Trustfall , I think this is going to be the winner in the phenohunt. The fast veg, size comparison, node spacing, amazing root growth, and ease of cloning..I am pretty sure this is going to be the one! Cant wait to see this one in flower!
Damn that’s a nice lookin plant, I like that spacing to, ease of cloning is definitely a major bonus

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Damn that’s a nice lookin plant, I like that spacing to, ease of cloning is definitely a major bonus
Thank you so much brother!! I’m very excited for the small hunt I was able to do with the space. Pretty stoked about her, just hoping she hits all of the notes! I do have 2 other phenos that I was able to clone. The absolute winner is gonna be the one that really thrives in flower and has that specific terpene profile, but right now she’s the definitely the veg winner! 🏅

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Flowering Day 1-

There’s always got to be a leader and from the looks of it she’s the one so far!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
There’s always got to be a leader and from the looks of it she’s the one so far!
For sure…honestly all but a couple are really genetically strong and nearly identical just a couple of variations here and there. Got rid of the ones I didn’t want, and yeah I wish I could’ve had room to save all 6, but just don’t have the room :(

All 3 keepers all have really solid structure and potential, and flowering time will tell :)
Looking stress free 👊🏻
Cheers bro, it’s been a pretty easy grow, but it’s what happens when you get solid genetics 🧬 hope you’ve been well man!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 6 -

Watered yesterday
2 gallon RO
20ml calmag
15ml Part A
15ml Part B

Progressing along and pistils are coming along!! About 8 more days of stretch.

At that point, I will do my normal defoliation…which I’m going to go lighter this round since I’ve got good light penetration and air flow currently.

Happy growing everyone! ✌️

IMG 9941
IMG 9942
IMG 9943
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 7 -

Increased light intensity by 10% and did some leaf tucking. Really starting to see how these buds will progress and getting some good thick stems to hold some good weight!

Mothers are in their new 1 gallon pots. #2 got heat stressed and raised the light and got a fan in the tent. Need to get me a small exhaust to better control the environment in there.

Happy growing everyone!

IMG 9955
IMG 9956
IMG 9957
IMG 9958
Top Bottom