Schwiftys RS11 x Okie Tenguseed Co Journal

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 17 -

Striding along and girls are working on that frost. Already starting to smell great, may need to update my filter 😂

Watered yesterday and since the stretch is over, I’m starting to add some salt nutrients to my mix.

Bumped the light to 90% and will go to 100% at week 4.

IMG 0096
IMG 0095
IMG 0094
IMG 0093
Redneckx

Redneckx

Cheers bro, really appreciate it!!

You’d be correct, I supercropped all 4 instead of topping to help bush them out. I think these would do well with topping though considering how fast they veg!
Always cheering your way to grow bud!
What would you say how worthy is it to supercrop instead of topping/fimming my goal is as well to bush em out without loosing height. Fimming worked but didn't get another cola..so I pass that method by now, topping is kinda harsh and don't like to see my lady's doing shit a week...
Just supercropped once to stop the height during flower, worked great.
Would like to give it another try with younger once. How long do y wait between the crops(3 days?) and when did you started?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Lovely colors!
Thank you very much for the kind words! Hoping these will get a nice purple when I drop the temps in a few weeks!
Dead on fam! Looks great in there! That’s still that KS3000 in a 3x3 right?
Thanks brother!! Yessir still the KS3000, my sponsorships over with, but I’m keeping this badboy in there. I’ve my got SF on backup in case anything happens 😜
Always cheering your way to grow bud!
What would you say how worthy is it to supercrop instead of topping/fimming my goal is as well to bush em out without loosing height. Fimming worked but didn't get another cola..so I pass that method by now, topping is kinda harsh and don't like to see my lady's doing shit a week...
Just supercropped once to stop the height during flower, worked great.
Would like to give it another try with younger once. How long do y wait between the crops(3 days?) and when did you started?
Cheers brother!!! Each one has their purpose, but depending on yours should really dictate which path you take. I was really going to top this round, but I wanted to see how they naturally grew during this one since I am searching for one mom to save.

Based off the style I’m growing for next round, and possibly future I wanted some that can veg really fast but also heal up quick in veg but will shine in flower. So far, I’ve found 3 that meet those goals in veg, just waiting to see how they do in flower.

For me I’d love to do another 4 plant ScroG with this strain and top the ever living hell out of it, and supper crop them down and just have solid buds throughout the net with barely any stretch.

Next run though, I’m doing one SoG in 1 gallon pots straight to 12-12 from clone to get me some quick bud and allow to me take my time and stop rushing each grow.

As far as when I start SCing, that’ll depend on your preference and height levels. On my ACI 3x3 tent, I usually start training, and tying down before they reach the bottom of the zippers on the side of the tent (I know super accurate measurements lol). Once everyone starts to work on bushing out, the main cola will start growing back up, it should have a thick and healthy enough stem to start the process of supercropping. This encourages the bottom to catch up, but not all of your bottoms will be sturdy and strong enough to keep you going into flower. Keep an eye over the next week, and just take off any weak stems that you feel aren’t going to be thick and strong to continue forward.

Hope this helps ✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My largest frostette is stupid man, as is yours
I got some of these things truly ready to rock.
As usual, your on point, keeping it clean
I see them trichs 👊🏻
Pic 1 all her glory.
Pic 2 frostette and northern thunder fuck, frostette is the first plant. Crazy contrast between sizes.
Pic 3 her mid canopy

DECENT

IMG 4800
IMG 4732
IMG 4662
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My largest frostette is stupid man, as is yours
I got some of these things truly ready to rock.
As usual, your on point, keeping it clean
I see them trichs 👊🏻
Pic 1 all her glory.
Pic 2 frostette and northern thunder fuck, frostette is the first plant. Crazy contrast between sizes.
Pic 3 her mid canopy

DECENT
Damn bro, you straight up kill it in this space. I absolutely love the even canopy and training without any nets needed! Keep it up Capt!!

Top Bottom