Scissors

• Thread starter kevinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
colostoney

colostoney

better the bud harder it is to trim
my friends all cant believe my bitching and my outdoor always takes me into January to trim until they try to
help me
im a fucking for real grower and my haze if it turns out right is like trimming glue boards it will not trim in a trim machine period
so the whole fucking joke to trim machines were engineered for pretty shitty unsticky herbs or something
and WTF I savor every morsel of my scissor jizz who the fuck ruins it in alcohol or veg oil? lmfao

K

kolah

that electric comb trimmer thingahmahbob looks pretty slick...

S

smoothbud

I like a really sharp blade and prefer a set with a finger tang. The scissors I use were purchased at Sally Beauty Supply. The Feather Switch Blade Model 55/56. If you try these be careful they truly are RAZOR sharp.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yep, ARS curved snips here, too. Can't take the Fiskars, I'm out of it within an hour using those.

Never had problems with the Fiskars, but Santa might have placed a ARS curved snip in my stocking. Thanks for the heads up.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
ARS curved shears are the way to go..the spring in fiskars or the like will wear you hands out after a full session..we take a lighter to the spring to ease the spring tension and that works well also.

31Q8R9knbXL
Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

i used spring loaded curved scissors - the angle of the curve makes it able for my wrist to not bend as much and keep more of a straight arm to wrist scenario. The trick with the spring loaded scissors is; take out the spring and cut it in half then place it back into the scissors. this reduces the amount of tension and strain it puts on ur hand. I use a razor blade to scrape of scissor hash and then put them into my scissor cleaner box by TrimBin (a box lined with stiff brushes and add alcohol) wipe them off and ur good to get back at it!

Scissor scrubber 1

Last edited:
S

smoothbud

Never have understood why so many people want to have a spring loaded scissor. The spring just makes it harder to close. I just get scissors with finger holes in the handle. Always thought the spring was just a sales gimmick rather than a beneficial feature.Maybe I'm just a little too dense to understand the benefit.

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

this is easily the best method of trimming

edit to add - damn it wont upload, gotta go check it out on youtube

Skoosh

Skoosh

Cut the top off a water bottle, then fill that with ISO, then insert the dirty scissors (I like to give each trimmer 3 pairs of scissors, so two sets are
soaking at any given time)
Also, I prefer 'PAM' spray non stick, but Olive oil works just as well to throw a lubricating layer down on the scissor blades.
3RD PIC DOWN:
Is the angled blades
To each his, or her own, but I've seriously trimmed a shit ton of weed personally, and these ARS Grape Shears seem to fight my carpel tunnel syndrome the least.
ALSO 3RD PIC DOWN:
You might be able to see the price sticker $20.95, or however much it says (I put them all back on the shelf)
IMG 0001a
IMG 0001b
IMG 0008
IMG 0014

Shamus

Shamus

HANDS DOWN THE BEST TWO SCISSORS TO USE

My personal all purpose favorite
http://shopping.roboz.com/micro-sci...et-Scissors-6-5-Hvy-Straight-Sharp-Blunt-Serr

Runner up for all purpose
http://shopping.roboz.com/micro-sci.../Vet-Scissors-6-5-Hvy-Curved-Sharp-Blunt-Serr

NOW THE BEST SCISSORS FOR TRIMMING
rolls royce of manual trimming
http://shopping.roboz.com/micro-sci...ng-Scissors-4-5IN-Curved-Sharp-Ceramic-coated

if its good enough for removing a lymph node or removing a mouse brain in tact.. its good enough for some sugar leaf. lol

W

weedjitsu

I buy and use the Greenthumbpro spring loaded microtip pruners. comes in a 2 pack one straight and one curved. perfect for when i want to switch things up. I buy them off amazon free shipping for prime members.
check them out. www.greenthumbpro.com/amazon

Top Bottom