scorpian juice

• Thread starter dopeeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dopeeyes

Got some scorpian jucie for my next grow and it says on the bottle to use 10ml per litre i thought this was a very high dossage,has an one used it before ? wat dossage did u use ?

P

poutpup07

scorpion juice

i have used scorpion juice b4 at the reccomended rate of application. i must say that i wasnt really impressed with it at all......i have found that nirvana works much better for bout half the price i recently took out the scorpion juice and switched it with the nirvana and had a nice increase in yield on my next harvest. anyways you can start at 5ml per liter and move to ten but it really doesn't matter.
hope this helps you some.
pout

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I used all advanced nuts before.. they are wicked but they have too much...you don't need all of them.. big bud is there best but budblood and voodoo juice are good for lots of roots... the SJ is to protect the roots??? I think.... its been a while.. the nuts calculator on there site is a wicked guide.. it helped a lot in the early days.. if you don't like the dose give it less but use one baby as a tester..over dose and see what happens:D:D

Top Bottom