Scrog screens. How big should I make it?

• Thread starter magick81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

magick81

Hi everyone,
I plan to build my scrog screens tomorrow. I originally planned to build a screen that would cover my whole tent (4ftx4ft).

Anyways, I have recently added a couple new seedlings to my grow. Instead of that I think i may give each plant its own scrog screen. I was thinking maybe 1ftx1ft. What do you think? I'll make 5 for my 5 chemdog plants, that way i can leave my auto critical jacks in the tent.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Are you on a time crunch for veg? if not, I would make the screens 2'x2' and fill them in with a bit more veg.. Throw 4 of those under a light and you'd be set!

:character0180:

M

magick81

Not under a time cruch. More under a season crunch. The official start of the brutal aussie summer is in 3 days, and I have already had problems keeping temps down. Flipped em to 12/12 today, they are in their first 12hr darkness at the moment. When it gets cooler, the lights will switch on from 9pm-9am.
I won't bother with the SCROG i guess, i'll save it for my next grow.

C

clampy

I'm interested in the answer to the same question. I'm not looking forward to having to construct one, even though I know there are tonnes of DIY guides.

Best bet would be to construct a dual-layer screen, based on my reading.

Latest posts

Top Bottom