ScrOGer's Medi-Grow Show

• Thread starter ScrOGer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

here is some progress on the main room:

Subpanel and timer are installed as well as the outlets. Thanks HB! HiBoy blew it out in under 3 hours. Ran wires thru PVC from the main, down my property line to the space. lights on 240v timer and everything else on 120v.

Some of the insulation is up and the rest will be up soon.

The R/O filter is connected in the other room, and a second line on a shut off valve is ran down to the main room.

Hung 2 of the lights, as I am ready to transplant the 6" clones of Blueberry.

Next up will be the SLH & jack herrer. The jack was "gifted" to my friend thru Jack about 12 years ago. He met him in holland and they had a friend in common in the bay area, so he was able to work it out back in the states.

Insulation almost finished
RO filter installed in other room and a second line intalled
Timer  subanel
S

ScrOGer

SO i am kind of going at my own pace on this one. Looks like the wifi will be coming soon. Looks like 1 will have 1 pack coming shortly. I am super stoked to get the news!!

The other news which is NOT good: SO I guess There is a pretty bad Mite problem in my area. The first night after i supercropped some blueberry, the next morning i check in, and see a WEB! and a shitload of white mites! I headed to the shop and picked up some azamax, and hit that shit hard! I am going back to get rosenthal oil. anyone used it before?

I couldnt believe how fast those mites appeared. I need to get a filter on my passive intake asap! those mites were all over the area where i bent her. Guess they were looking for its sweet nectar. But anyway. i am blown away at how fast and how many were on her.

Problem seems to be gone after 3 days of spraying. I spray about an hour before light are on. I plan on dipping my clones before transplanting into rock wool blocks. You are to dip roots in diluted azamax, right? Anyone know a respectable dose, to not over do it, to under protect, you know?

i'll post some more when i can upload pics again.

peace....

EDIT: I found these pics. I am going to rearrange the location of the plants, to make a more even canopy, so i can fill the screens evenly. Going to be putting up the screen in a day or two. I dont usually put more than 1 strain in an area that is fed by 1 rez, but this round i had too..

The GDP is getting fat. ill take a shot of her tomorrow

Room1 gdp in back
Room 1 gdp shot 2
hiboy

hiboy

Kewl bro nice to see its beginning.
I used azamax and azatrol
Didnt have any luck with those so i picked up some floramite on ebay and bam that shitz the bomb.
No mites the whole 8 weeks that remained.
Put some silicon around that exterior hole where the pvc comes thru the stucco. Jelled on that one. It could let some light in and def. a bug entry

h

S

ScrOGer

Kewl bro nice to see its beginning.
I used azamax and azatrol
Didnt have any luck with those so i picked up some floramite on ebay and bam that shitz the bomb.
No mites the whole 8 weeks that remained.
Put some silicon around that exterior hole where the pvc comes thru the stucco. Jelled on that one. It could let some light in and def. a bug entry

h

Will get on the silicone tomorrow, as I have to seal up that joint!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice grow room.. I'm glad ur gettin some White Fire soon.. Great show

S

ScrOGer

Nice grow room.. I'm glad ur gettin some White Fire soon.. Great show

I'm getting it there, little by little. Thanks for the words. The show has already seen a bit of drama, excitement, conflict....

Good to see you are around for this one. I feel a little rusty. Been a minute or two since ive been elbow deep in the screens.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Yeah mites sucks. That's why nothing leaves my room to be cleaned anymore. A few grows back I brought my trellis grids outside to spray them off, only to realize that I tracked in mites. I hat those lil mofos. Now I don't take any chances. I even have "room shoes." I used predator mites for my problem and they handled bid-nis!

Don't you hate cinder-blocks? I started out with them and had to get rid of them because anytime I brushed or even looked at them, little particles would crumble into my res and all over the floor. LOL

Lets see the GDP!!!!

S

ScrOGer

Singlespeed, I like that name. has a nice "ring" to it. I had to go cheap and easy, as i was moving from one system to another in 24 hours and did not want to build tables. so cinder blocks at .97 each and a $10 OSB Panel does the trick. I dont have cinder anywhere near the rez, or at least in a place where it break off into it :)

I have slippers in one room and i go socks in the other, leaving the shoes outside the room. It seems to do the trick, but i have passive intake. so next round I will prob go with a sealed off room. couldnt afford to CO2 and the controllers this time around. Upgrades can happen later :) I ordered a mushroom like filter to add to the intake. Should arrive in a couple of days.

Predator mites eh? like lady bird beetles/bugs? or a different all together. i prefer what works, and what causes less harm/stress to the plants.

The azamax needs to be diluted more. it burnt the shit out of my plants. I diluted after the first spraying, as i noticed some damage. then i diluted again, after seeing even more damage, or the last of the initial damage was showing, i guess. I mention this as it looks bad in these next pics. These ladies have had a tought start to life. long travel under poor conditions. the transplant from soil to hydro, and the spider mite attack. These girls have beaten up more than tina turner....

Heres some GDP after a week of Veg under the HID lights.

The screen is about to go in, and i think i can switch to flower in a few days. i'll know when i get the screen locked into place and move around all the branches. Hopefully i will have 50-60% fill.

GDP1
GDP2
GDP3
GDP4
GDP group Big N Back
S

ScrOGer

The DJ Shorts Blueberry:

Gonna be a bitch to bend these blueberry down. they do NOT like Supercropping. Stuburn ladies indeed! I bent these plant down, about 4 inches from their tops, and over night the were nearly standing back up. Even the plant i totally broke, well, snapped. it is standing so tall. like nothing even happened. the lower branches did get a spark and have been growing fast to reach the top. Fast healing too.

The third shot should a pheno i really like so far. i like its short stature and short internode length. plenty of branches.

the 4th shot should be a blueberry plant after i did some LST on it. it seemed more pliable. I am adding a Silica to see if i can some more bend out them by Monday. thats when i will drop in the screen. i could do tomorrow, but i am finishing up downstairs. been really busy and feeling behind, but i will roll with the flow....

BB CU SC Helaed
BB after Super Cropping
BB Pheno Branchy
Bberry LST
S

ScrOGer

Some new growth from the FIMming idid the other night. I fimmed the SHorter, and supercropped the taller ones, and also did a run thru to LSt a few of the ones that needed it.

BB FIMMed
singlespeed

singlespeed

Singlespeed, I like that name. has a nice "ring" to it. I had to go cheap and easy, as i was moving from one system to another in 24 hours and did not want to build tables. so cinder blocks at .97 each and a $10 OSB Panel does the trick. I dont have cinder anywhere near the rez, or at least in a place where it break off into it :)

I have slippers in one room and i go socks in the other, leaving the shoes outside the room. It seems to do the trick, but i have passive intake. so next round I will prob go with a sealed off room. couldnt afford to CO2 and the controllers this time around. Upgrades can happen later :) I ordered a mushroom like filter to add to the intake. Should arrive in a couple of days.

Predator mites eh? like lady bird beetles/bugs? or a different all together. i prefer what works, and what causes less harm/stress to the plants.

Thanks bro. I used these mites.
They hooked up. And after they ate the predator mite they pack their bags and left. I couldn't tell I had mites afterwards. No eggs or little bug carcasses either.
Your GDP looks nice and healthy-and bushy.

S

ScrOGer

I think the pred mite should be in order. I dont see any new mites, and i have removed all the dead bugs. If i see more i'll get the pred mites for sure.

thanks for the link too.

singlespeed

singlespeed

I think the pred mite should be in order. I dont see any new mites, and i have removed all the dead bugs. If i see more i'll get the pred mites for sure.

thanks for the link too.

You are welcome. There are a couple of downsides to using them. First, is the waiting while for them to be delivered. It takes a couple of days and in the meantime your plants be eaten. I had mine overnighted.

Second, They will come pack in bean leaf. Which resembles, a saw dust looking medium. The problem is, if you sprinkle them on your buds the will be cover with it. If you are in Veg or early Bloom, you'll be fine.

S

ScrOGer

i have measures in the mean time. thanks for the extra info, i do appreciate it.

S

ScrOGer

So there is more drama.....

i feel like such a newb. so my ph pen wasnt calibrated and for hte last 2 days my rez has been somewhere in the high 6 (6.8) corrected that problem. he some pics of hte damage:

the forst 2 or GDP and the other 3 are blueberry. So disturbing!

Total N deficiency!!! & maybe some Manganese too

GDP N def 1
GDP N def
BB yellow N def
BB N def 2
BB yellow 3
hiboy

hiboy

bro
i got some floramite if you wana make the drive.
zap them fuckas:mad0233:
i hate when the wands tweak out,,,my hannas ppm needs calibrated ...if possible but the ph is on.
you probably got a week or so set back, or ketchup on that one

h

singlespeed

singlespeed

Dude, that sucks. It's nice to see your screens up though. Good luck with em.

S

ScrOGer

bro
i got some floramite if you wana make the drive.
zap them fuckas:mad0233:
i hate when the wands tweak out,,,my hannas ppm needs calibrated ...if possible but the ph is on.
you probably got a week or so set back, or ketchup on that one

h

I wont be up in your neck of the woods, anytime soon. thanks for the offer HB :) i really appreciate it.

Only a week? awesome. Its pretty bad. cant believe i didnt calibrate when i saw it coming on yesterday, just be sure.

S

ScrOGer

Dude, that sucks. It's nice to see your screens up though. Good luck with em.

The screen is up. i will little by little lower it, so i can get those lades under some kind of control. I think i can it to right at 12" the N def might have helped me even out this canopy. The GDP is soo much bigger than the blueberry, now i think i will have the extra time to get hte blueberry up to speed. so i can have some time to FIM.

On another note. can i turn this Nitro def into lemonade? should i take some cuts of hte GDP while it has very little to no nitrogen. i noticed that if you take a cutting when the mother has been fed on ph tap for a day and a half before itook cuts. those cuttings rooted so much faster, about 3 days before the cuts i took from the other mom, which i had feeding on nutes the whole time.

I wonder if the cuts will root faster or die? SHould i wait to take a few cuts for a mother?

S

ScrOGer

SO i guess the air pimp went out sometime yesterday or even as earlier as 36 hours ago. so i think the ph and the lack of oxygen had cause the mag & Nit def. so i rigged this up the other night for a temp aeration method til my ordr arrives tomorrow, of new pumps.

I placed a thin layer of coco mats in these trays, and wil cut out sections of another layers to go between the netpots, to cover any roots that already coming out the 6" net pot. dont want any algae.

also to note: A lot of the lower leaves that were affected by the N, Mg def are going away, except for the major damage to GDP. their some color coming back tho. that is a good sign, i think.

I'm still a little rusty when it come t the dailies duties. but getting there again. I have start thinking more systematically.

hopefully some real progress to report in a cpl of days..

Temp aeration 1
Temp aeration 2
Top Bottom