SDC growing OG Chem

• Thread starter SmokinDogCujo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Got some OG Chem going thought it was time I shared with the Farm some of CSG's gear!
00 og chem baby

10 for 11 germed and 6 for 10 were females. I got one runt male that was axed as soon as he showed his balls and one runt female that made it into the 2nd week of flower before she got the axe.

These are the original seed plants grown under T5's

20 original seed plants

Sdc growing og chem 3

Sdc growing og chem 4

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
These are the females. It took 3 cuttings of each and had intentions on flowering at least one of each. But number 7, the runt didn't make it so only five females will make it into the jars....

05 Female Plant 1

07 Female Plant 2

09 Female Plant 6

This was the runt...she never kicked into gear.
11 Female Plant 7

13 Female Plant 9

15 Female Plant 10

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
These are what I had to choose from to fill my tray

I'm running Botanicare coco DTW with Jacks Hydro and Cal Nitrate nutes. Running 9 plants on a 4 x 4 tray

Here they are just after transplant

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
This was day one of flower! OGChem put into flower on April 1st! They were all 19-23 inches tall...with the exception of the runt which was only 10 inches tall!

39 Day 1

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Here we go...Day six! Plants now range between 23-27 inches!

55 Day 6

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Didn't take pics on day 13...so we'll skip straight to day 20 where some nice little buds have started to form!

66 Day 20

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Didn't take pics on day cause I had to lower the tray. While it doesn't sound like much, my space is about 5 1/2 feet wide and 13 feet long so it meant I had to take the plants out the room. I removed the legs from my table and put it on a 2 x 4 table with casters. So at least now I can roll the table out to get to the plants in the rear.

Here are the last few pics from day 20. Got a new hood and put it up last night and I can see the difference in coverage! Can't wait to show you the updates on day 26!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 26 of OG Chem and they are chugging along! The buds are swelling nicely and starting to put off an indescribable stench! Stretch stopped in enough time to keep them out of the lights.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
And here's the new hardware I pick up! 6" Blockbuster. It's amazing how much heat this keeps off the top of the plants! I can also see the difference it makes throwing the light! The corners and edges of my table are no longer shaded!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking good Cujo. Those are super frosty already! You gonna have some nice colas real soon.Im running a similar setup on a 3 x 3 table. I need one of those auto watering hook-ups though.:)

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good Cujo. Those are super frosty already! You gonna have some nice colas real soon.Im running a similar setup on a 3 x 3 table. I need one of those auto watering hook-ups though.:)

Thanks BudMuncher! Yeah they are frosting up nicely! Can't wait for those colas to fill in! The automated feeding is the shit! I just go in and stare at 'em every day and change the rez once a week! :D

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Looking good! Interested to c how this plays out! Waiting for my OGChem in the mail. Grabbing a chair...

true grit

true grit

hellz ya, looking good. can't wait to see what ya find in these!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
So I took pics on day 35, which was Monday the 7th.

These are some pollinated buds...They're pregnant! :D I only "Intentionally" pollinated one branch on two plants.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Not a lot of pics, but hopefully you get an idea of how they're doing! Was only able to get a few in before the light came on...

catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice thread. you're banging these girls out.
what kind of hoods were you using before the blockbusters? i am need of a couple and the blockbusters were the first choice that came to mine.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice thread. you're banging these girls out.
what kind of hoods were you using before the blockbusters? i am need of a couple and the blockbusters were the first choice that came to mine.

LOL...I had to go pull it out of the box to see what it was! It is the Sun System Sun Gro. I've had this hood for about 10 years!

T

truecannabliss

Awesome thread, gonna be some serious keepers in those ladies......thanks for sharing.
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom