SE7000 with Co2 in Multiple Hydro systems, Barneys Farm Genetics!!!

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Shit I like what your doing too with them cups. THCFarmer home of the best bro. Im pretty sure had I never found this community, id be growing trashhhhhhhh and hella cocky about it
Haha thanks man

Love the dwc got a little bucket going

Indeed a great forum only one I use

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Defol any time soon? Girls look great
I took some fan leafs off the plants overhanging the little one. Just trying to make sure that back left plant gets adequate light.
I want to defoliate, but I dont want to stunt the growth during flower or stress them. That tent has massive air CFM flow, an inlet 8 inch fan and outlet 8 inch fan lol. . .blows up like a balloon. The leafs that touch each other are not wet in between like if there were not air movement. I have a fan on top. . i dunno. . .I didnt cut on my last one and it was the best ive grown. Ive seen people on here say it does and doesnt matter. Ive seen grows with amazing buds that didnt look defoliated, and ones that were stripped bone dry.
I guess i will be partial harvesting it at this pace. I might take off a few when I take my clones tomorrow. Gonna run 3 strains again, only indicas from here out. .

Electrolights

Electrolights

taking clones when it’s in flowering? Doesn’t that mean you’d have to reveg the clones? I remember you having issues with mold on a few buds with one of the grows so I thought you’d want to, but I’m sure you’ve already taken that mishap into consideration. My issue now is finding good genetics I feel like the ones I’ve been getting is a shot in the dark at a good vs bad pheno and your leaning me toward Barney farms with the way yours have been looking I have some Area 51 I’m waiting to start up next from rocket seeds

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

taking clones when it’s in flowering? Doesn’t that mean you’d have to reveg the clones? I remember you having issues with mold on a few buds with one of the grows so I thought you’d want to, but I’m sure you’ve already taken that mishap into consideration. My issue now is finding good genetics I feel like the ones I’ve been getting is a shot in the dark at a good vs bad pheno and your leaning me toward Barney farms with the way yours have been looking I have some Area 51 I’m waiting to start up next from rocket seeds
Ive only harvested one of the barneys so far, the mimosa evo I had a thread on, best weed ive ever grown. I grown quite a bit from seedsman and are going to put those seeds on the bottom shelf for now. Im confident my learning curve had caused some issues with some good strains, but overall, your correct, them barneys are looking good.
As for the bud rot I got, that was because I didnt have that tent vented at the top. I was running a grow room like an undercurrent hydro system. I had the inlet fan at the bottom, and the exhaust fan at the bottom on the other end. Basically the air up top in the tent wasnt being exchanged out of the tent. My humidity in the spring/summer gets pretty high too, up in the 60s. During the winter its usually under 40% naturally so that really helps. Im confident I wont have bud rot worries until spring, but then I can switch back to my sealed co2 room with dehui. Im only running a vented atm because my window unit will freeze up. I was gonna put it in the crawl space in a box, but thats too much work. Just went back to vented.
Im sure ill hit brick walls with Barneys and want to try some others. Im positive unless were buying clones, the pheno varieties are whats getting us. Just need to pop lots of seeds and flower lots. But yea imma start taking clones off when they are flowering so that I can see the bud structure and ill know exactly what pheno it is. The way one of mines growing im going to take 4 clones off it, and fill a 4x4 with just it. Since they take me a while to root, and my tents wont be free for months, the reveg part isnt a huge deal for me. I just dont like taking clones in veg and spending time on them, only to see I dont want that bud again.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I took clones off the front right plant, 6 that were flowering. I put them directly into my veg tote system. Since they were flowering I want to trigger the reveg. They are getting 5k lux at 18/6 today lol. . . .with no roots. Once i gave them 2 days of light im going to close the tent and shut the light off for a few while they develop roots. Also forgot to put a humidifier in there. I should have put a clear dome cover over then shit. . if they are bad ill take 6 more tonight lol. . i just want that specific pheno

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

No co2. . vented room. . no chillers. . no water heaters. . no res changes. . no enzymes. . no beneficial bacteria added. . no corrosives like h202 or peroxide added.

Plants still have a ways to go. I plan on doing Lots of partial harvests. I also squeezed these buds and they are solid like my mimosa was. Light is still at max and has been the entire grow cycle. I really need to see these good results continue. . I chose to ditch using hydroguard and ive seen 0 issues. The amount of money ive spent on additives is so small. I am looking forward to my next venture. . making my own nutrients. . . but ill try powdered first. Baby steps. . baby steps. . regardless. .

I have some valuable info for some hydro growers that does not pertain to anything mentioned above @Dragonsflame @Aqua Man @Moe.Red @SweetLeafGrow @Trustfall

I feel the biggest factor in hydro would be specific phenos. Id say cuts is the only sustainable path. The seed hunting shit. . pff. . i can assure you out of the 50 seeds ive popped only 3 or 4 were amazing phenos that loved my system and environment. Im going to start saving cuts lol. Basically for you all selling items, you must sell cuts and promote those more than your items and why.

Basically im irritated at all the work ive done and think had I had these cuts sooner, my 1st design would have been sufficient lol. . . but now that im on my 20th update. . i think it was all not near as important. Regardless. . hope the info is helpful. Plus I wanted to show you all my bitches. Fuck the left side lol, that right side is fire. Up front right strawberry lemonade and back right is critical kush. Ive checked my videos to make sure I didnt mix them up. Good job on all your alls hydro and breeding work. Im sure the best is yet to come with all of us.

Last edited:
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

No co2. . vented room. . no chillers. . no water heaters. . no res changes. . no enzymes. . no beneficial bacteria added. . no corrosives like h202 or peroxide added.

Plants still have a ways to go. I plan on doing Lots of partial harvests. I also squeezed these buds and they are solid like my mimosa was. Light is still at max and has been the entire grow cycle. I really need to see these good results continue. . I chose to ditch using hydroguard and ive seen 0 issues. The amount of money ive spent on additives is so small. I am looking forward to my next venture. . making my own nutrients. . . but ill try powdered first. Baby steps. . baby steps. . regardless. .

I have some valuable info for some hydro growers that does not pertain to anything mentioned above @Dragonsflame @Aqua Man @Moe.Red @SweetLeafGrow @Trustfall

I feel the biggest factor in hydro would be specific phenos. Id say cuts is the only sustainable path. The seed hunting shit. . pff. . i can assure you out of the 50 seeds ive popped only 3 or 4 were amazing phenos that loved my system and environment. Im going to start saving cuts lol. Basically for you all selling items, you must sell cuts and promote those more than your items and why.

Basically im irritated at all the work ive done and think had I had these cuts sooner, my 1st design would have been sufficient lol. . . but now that im on my 20th update. . i think it was all not near as important. Regardless. . hope the info is helpful. Plus I wanted to show you all my bitches. Fuck the left side lol, that right side is fire. Up front right strawberry lemonade and back right is critical kush. Ive checked my videos to make sure I didnt mix them up. Good job on all your alls hydro and breeding work. Im sure the best is yet to come with all of us.
I run basically the same, except i have a chiller at 68 degrees. This clone was cut 8 weeks ago. Water level 1 inch below net pot

No co2. . vented room. . no water heaters. . no res changes. . no enzymes. . no beneficial bacteria added. . no corrosives like h202 or peroxide added

20221217 114747
20221217 114018

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I run basically the same, except i have a chiller at 68 degrees. This clone was cut 8 weeks ago. Water level 1 inch below net pot

No co2. . vented room. . no water heaters. . no res changes. . no enzymes. . no beneficial bacteria added. . no corrosives like h202 or peroxide added

View attachment 1312487View attachment 1312488
I love how you were able to copy and paste it and delete that word. Roots are far whiter than mine thats for sure. Do you run flora trio? I cant keep my roots from tinting cause I run high nitrate ppms, and that micro bottle dyes my solution red. If I switch, it will be to a clear nutrient solution. My ass dont need no color code. How many air stones you got in a tote?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I love how you were able to copy and paste it and delete that word. Roots are far whiter than mine thats for sure. Do you run flora trio? I cant keep my roots from tinting cause I run high nitrate ppms, and that micro bottle dyes my solution red. If I switch, it will be to a clear nutrient solution. My ass dont need no color code. How many air stones you got in a tote?
Yea, gh 3 part, calmag ph up and down (mostly ph up) ive actually switched to a auto doser in both rooms. If i hit 600 ppm in flower thats high. Starting well water 2200 ppm after ro its about 40 ppm cal mag to 180 then the rest is nutes.

Running the original 13 gal 4 site in veg with one 4" cylindrical in the veg totes. In the flower room its only one 2" cylindrical stone in each tote and i throttle the air down. Here's where i run
20221008 142727

Heres what wide open looks like.
20221017 035740

Basically the opposite of what most think. Aka, less is more.

Edit: i think its more the structure than the color. Mine seem to lack structure. Wish bone type hairs and above the water level it looks different

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yea, gh 3 part, calmag ph up and down (mostly ph up) ive actually switched to a auto doser in both rooms. If i hit 600 ppm in flower thats high. Starting well water 2200 ppm after ro its about 40 ppm cal mag to 180 then the rest is nutes.

Running the original 13 gal 4 site in veg with one 4" cylindrical in the veg totes. In the flower room its only one 2" cylindrical stone in each tote and i throttle the air down. Here's where i runView attachment 1312517View attachment 1312518
Heres what wide open looks like.
View attachment 1312522View attachment 1312523

Basically the opposite of what most think. Aka, less is more.
That second video, where the water is bubbling hard, is that just the air pressure to the stone turned up? Is this a bottom feed rdwc? Where do you insert new feed into the sites?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

That second video, where the water is bubbling hard, is that just the air pressure to the stone turned up? Is this a bottom feed rdwc? Where do you insert new feed into the sites?
Yes, thats wide open with what i call the throttling valve.
I add nutrients daily into the epi center (yellow x) and i have a external res that holds 70 gal of ro water in another room that feeds to the epi center in each room via float valve.
20220130 070518
Screenshot 20221219 101901 Samsung Internet

Top Bottom