Sea got jacked

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Thanks all. Sea is here right now and we're going to let LEO do their thing for the moment. The bastards left a cigarette butt on the driveway (DNA), a taser (yes the fuckers tasered her and then proceeded to beat her and bind her) which I found out are serialized and possibly have fingerprints. LEO were quite upset over the whole thing and the narcotics LEO checked everything and said we were/are in complete compliance and they seemed upset over the invasion and hostility.

Should they come up "empty handed"...I will be patient and give it time. Then...I will act. I don't know how many of you that are reading this know me or have met me, but rest assured...I am most certainly no slouch given my background. For the time being, I will care for my woman and let things play out. Sea, as well as I, are overwhelmed for the support and we both thank you all from the bottoms of our hearts.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I understand Kolah. This isn't my first rodeo, but I thank you for your concern. Again, for the time being, we're letting LEO do their thing. If they catch these fuckers, they'll be put away for a looooong fucking time. they may not retrieve any of the "stuff", but if they link the fucks to the crime via DNA/prints...they beat Seamaiden, bound her, and also used a taser on her. They'll definitely be fucked. What are they going to plead? Self Defense? Please...Sea is handicapped by a bad knee and she's going to thwart the efforts of two males? No...they'll be fucked. Just the use of the taser in and of itself is a serious crime.

Any of you guys that are familiar with the Bay Area (specifically East Bay), I grew up as the only "white boy" in the barrio of Decoto (Varrio Grande Decoto Esse!!! LOL!), you'll know what I'm talking about. ;) **grin**

Don't worry, I won't do anything rash...but I wish I could at the moment. Nobody can fault me for that if you saw what they did.

squiggly

squiggly

I/we have a pretty good idea as to who is behind this. They knew where to go and only 4-5 people know where we were drying...and they didn't ask where it was, they went straight to it. They also knew my schedule as I was at work. Of the 4-5 people that know, only one is a "non-grower", has been out of work for 6 months, needs money and has a new baby. He has also been told by me that our relationship with him is done as the last time we spoke he insulted my wife (Seamaiden). It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to connect the dots.

I don't fucking care about the weed. I don't care about the possessions they took (save for the bracelet she asked them to leave as it was her grandmother's....fuckers)...I am furious as to what they did to my woman. They didn't have to beat her like they did...and I am intent on making those fuckers pay one way or the other...whether by my hand or prosecution. I vacillate between grief/pain and rage.

I'm still cleaning the house, but we're getting better day by day. I'm caring for Seamaiden and rest assured, had they arrived while I was here...LEO would've been carrying out 2 criminals in body bags.

Let me know if there's anything I can offer you guys to help. I have an extensive seedbank (including a dick-load of Alien gear).

I know that doesn't do shit for the physical injuries or how infuriating this all must be for you. About the best I can say is that I'd help you beat the DOG SHIT out of whoever did this if I could.

We're all here for you guys however we can be--ask and you shall receive.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I am so sorry to hear this. Sea you are a very respected member of the community and never deserved any of this! I hope someone beats the shit out of these fuckers.

fractal

fractal

What the fucking FUCK !!!! This is unacceptable that those assholes are still walking and breathing!! Pinegrovedave I know you will do what is required, this is not just a rip this is completely over the line of what people can stand for. Seamaiden is totally chill and a great person from what I can gather from her writings and I feel terrible that this happened to her. If i were in state I would volunteer my services even though im on probation it would be worth it to help you track down those scum and make sure they can never do that to anyone again. . . Go with your instincts it sounds obvious who did this and you know what needs to be done. I don't want to hear about Farmers getting beaten and robbed I want to hear about robbers becoming fertilizer for the Farm. Just terrible news to wake up to, I hope Sea recovers quickly and that you get all your stuff back.

fractal

fractal

Thanks all. Sea is here right now and we're going to let LEO do their thing for the moment. The bastards left a cigarette butt on the driveway (DNA), a taser (yes the fuckers tasered her and then proceeded to beat her and bind her) which I found out are serialized and possibly have fingerprints. LEO were quite upset over the whole thing and the narcotics LEO checked everything and said we were/are in complete compliance and they seemed upset over the invasion and hostility.

Should they come up "empty handed"...I will be patient and give it time. Then...I will act. I don't know how many of you that are reading this know me or have met me, but rest assured...I am most certainly no slouch given my background. For the time being, I will care for my woman and let things play out. Sea, as well as I, are overwhelmed for the support and we both thank you all from the bottoms of our hearts.

Tasers do spit out a cloud of micro sized ID tags that are serial numbered and Tasers are registered when purchased with that and DNA from the cigg maybe justice will actually be done by the LEO. . . You can hope.

K

kolah

I wonder if homeowners insurance would cover the loss? Seriously. :)

It's your property/belongings/possessions and medicine that were in your home and it's state legal.

It may be advantageous to get a lawyer as well. A lawsuit filed and some cages for the scumbags sounds about right. And maybe peel their skin off real slow with a butter knife.

sky high

sky high

Wow, Fuckin' LOW. Bad shit happening to good peeps. It ain't right. Anyone who would do such a thing certainly needs to spend some extended time in prison AT THE VERY LEAST.

MUCH RESPECT to you both to hear that you stood tall on your rights and called in the cops/etc. You did all of your neighbors/fellow growers in the area a huge favor by doing so. Dave...I like the way you operate. I have every faith this will not go unanswered.

hang tough. These fuckers will hang themselves 'cus that's what stupid people who do shit like this always do...

s h

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats this world comming to?
To taze and hit a woman is the act of a coward low life skum.
I know they will get what she got only 10 times worse Either by Dave, leo, or once they do time...
Luckly you got Dave to take care of you SM, most important for now..
Will call you later,hard to believe and scary...

Top Bottom