Sea Green

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Ideally you would use it both ways, as a foliar and a soil drench, for different benefits. The soil drench will give the plant vigorous energy for the flowering process, and the foliar spray will help prevent / fight off p.m., insects, and help the trichomes explode.
thank u for the PDF and info bro. i just gave my first feeding of rootamenty and tru blooms this morning on these 2 plants i also folaired with sea green and tru blooms. we shall see in a few days whats up

Nj
Sb
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Nothing about Sea Green has changed or will change except for the distributorship.

Does Beneficial Biologics' story make sense to you? Sea Green was, as mentioned in this thread, invented by John Agulia of ABC Organics in the early 1980s. Beneficial Biologics was a distributor only. If they were owners of the Sea Green formula, then why would they not have that formula? And if ABC Organics was the owner of the name only, then why would a company partner up with someone else just to license a name?

The truth is that Beneficial Biologics lost their distributorship due to a very large unpaid balance and dishonest business practices, such as telling people that they were the inventors of Sea Green. They are continuing this practice today by lying about Sea Green being off the market so that you will buy their products. They did not split it into multiple products because it is improved, they split it into multiple products because they cannot figure out our manufacturing process and cannot stabilize it into a single product.

If you have any questions regarding the Primordial Solutions line (Sea Green, True Blooms, Rootamentary, PaleoBloom), you can call 866-846-7426. If you cannot find these products in a shop, check out primordialsolutions.com.

That sucks. Why do people have to be so shady.

G gnome

G gnome

I got a gallon of sea green on the way.....i reckon I'll add it to my tea just b4 i use it. I tried ordering it a few months back from the local grow store and he sed something was goin on w the company and it wasn't available. I asked again last time i was in there and he got ahold of it so here goes....shit aint cheap .....hope i see some good results

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Nothing about Sea Green has changed or will change except for the distributorship.
---------------

If you have any questions regarding the Primordial Solutions line (Sea Green, True Blooms, Rootamentary, PaleoBloom), you can call 866-846-7426. If you cannot find these products in a shop, check out primordialsolutions.com.
Cool, my SeaGreen is from Primordial Solutions;
I've also used Rootamentary and True Blooms--
and would recommend 'em all...

Primordial1

Primordial1

I got a gallon of sea green on the way.....i reckon I'll add it to my tea just b4 i use it. I tried ordering it a few months back from the local grow store and he sed something was goin on w the company and it wasn't available. I asked again last time i was in there and he got ahold of it so here goes....shit aint cheap .....hope i see some good results
Please let us know about the results!

G gnome

G gnome

Please let us know about the results!
Funny u shud ask when u did....i literally just got back from the grow store. Sea green isnt something he normally carries so i had him order it for me cuz @motherlode recommended it to me and hes never steered me wrong.
When j got there the grow store dude sed that the manufacturers of seagreen had to split the product into 2 parts. He sed so it was more stable?
He didnt end up ordering it cuz he wasnt sure if i still wanted it or not....
He did happen to have the 2 products he sed replaced seagreen. He sed they were samples he got from a trade show a cpl months ago and that i cud have them for free if i wanted but i declined due to the fact that the larger of the 2 bottles the one called something brix? It was all bloated and looked to me like it had fermented and i wasnt willing to risk it on my plants. I asked the shopkeep how it had been stored and he sed it had just been sittin on the shelf in the back of his store and that it was temperature controlled. Any idea why the bottle was bloated?

Primordial1

Primordial1

Funny u shud ask when u did....i literally just got back from the grow store. Sea green isnt something he normally carries so i had him order it for me cuz @motherlode recommended it to me and hes never steered me wrong.
When j got there the grow store dude sed that the manufacturers of seagreen had to split the product into 2 parts. He sed so it was more stable?
He did happen to have the 2 products he sed replaced seagreen. He sed they were samples he got from a trade show a cpl months ago and that i cud have them for free if i wanted but i declined due to the fact that the larger of the 2 bottles the one called something brix? It was all bloated and looked to me like it had fermented and i wasnt willing to risk it on my plants. I asked the shopkeep how it had been stored and he sed it had just been sittin on the shelf in the back of his store and that it was temperature controlled. Any idea why the bottle was bloated?
Check out my longer message earlier in the thread. Another company is trying to sell their new products by claiming that it is a replacement for Sea Green. There is a lot more to Sea Green than combining carbs and biologics. Please help me educate the shops that think Sea Green has been reformulated or replaced.

G gnome

G gnome

Check out my longer message earlier in the thread. Another company is trying to sell their new products by claiming that it is a replacement for Sea Green. There is a lot more to Sea Green than combining carbs and biologics. Please help me educate the shops that think Sea Green has been reformulated or replaced.
I read it. Just tellin ya my experience. So, whats the best way to buy ur product?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I will help for more samples!:D When growing in coco sea green seems to really add that organic missing link to keep the plants green! Keep it green guys!

Primordial1

Primordial1

So ur sayin the shit my shop had isnt the real deal? Did u split seagreen into 2 products?
No way would we ever split Sea Green into 2 products. The original formulation of this product was invented in the early 1980s by John Agulia of ABC Organics and has yet to be rivaled by anybody else, certainly as far as I am concerned. (I grew with Sea Green for years before I was privileged enough to join the ABC / Primordial family). It would be insane for us to change this formulation.

The best way to buy the product, in theory, would be to support the stores that carry it. If you cannot find it, you can buy it on our website (primordialsolutions.com). But we would much rather work with retailers who have put in the work to push our line.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
If you have a shop that you can put me in touch with that has been misinformed, I will send them samples and ask them to save some for you.
I'm pretty sure they are informed properly, and already have samples out.
It's nice to hear from company big dogs like yourself for insight. :)

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

bene-brix i bet is the name of it. thats a sham and not the real thing. here is the real deal https://primordialsolutions.com/

Top Bottom