Group22.JPG

Solo11.JPG

Solo21.JPG

Solo3.JPG

Solo4.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

and finally some shots from my clones :banana:

These are my newest clones, unrooted just put them in there a day or two ago. I think there is 93 of em :hi

Unrooted_clones_93.JPG

Here is a picture of 19 well rooted clones in the cloner waiting as long as possible till I HAVE to transplant, maybe they can last another week before they get to big? lol time will tell:
Well_Rooted_clones_19.JPG

You can't really see but to the left of these girls are 19 other girls that are rooted but barely, and are starting to grow. looks like I will transplant the bigger ones in 4 days? which would be about a week after the 12/12 flip. than the smaller rooted ones will be big enough to transplant a week after that. and I'm hoping the new clones in my cloner will be ready for transplant 2 weeks after that. if you can follow that
:mad0233:

so I'd harvest the original 16, than a week later 2 posts with 18 plants total, and a week from that another 2 posts/18 plants. and after that the plan is to harvest 4 posts every 2 weeks :) I'm going to have to constantly have cloning little ones

that's the plan at least :bong-hits:

thanks for stopping by

Happy Pharming!
-Mystre.Pharmer

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice clone shots and updates Mystre.Pharmer! I nearly fell outta off my chair when I saw the trim job, but it will be very interesting to see the colas at the end as they seem to be bouncing back already... :cool

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Nice clone shots and updates Mystre.Pharmer! I nearly fell outta off my chair when I saw the trim job, but it will be very interesting to see the colas at the end as they seem to be bouncing back already... :cool

haha yea I figured there would be alot of people concerned with the trim ;) they are bouncing back very nicely. The pictures don't really do them justice, they have a healthy looking waxiness to their new growth :)

I don't think I'll be needing a second trim around day 9ish. trimming twice mean 2 recoveries, I'm hoping that one major trim will be enough to not need 2 separate. because with 9 plants per post its going to be nice and tight in there, no room for branching :)

happy pharming!
-Mystre

P.S. one of these nights imma catch up on your journal ;)
its so long and detailed and well documented to boot! :fighting0085:

D

Dr.G13

Nice to see your plants recovered quickly. the new growth looks healthy, vigorous. great job with the clones, they look great. The hardest part about perpetual is getting the timing down. Working with the same strain constantly in different cycles of life, you'll know exactly how to trim and what to feed them very quickly. Because everything is 2 weeks apart you can see what trimming/feeding this much or this little did and adapt very quickly with diligent note taking and pictures :)

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Greetings fellow pharmers!

Time for some picture updates :)

Here are some group shots of em:

Group12.JPG

Group23.JPG

Group31.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

and finally some closer solo-ish photos

Solo12.JPG

Solo22.JPG

Anybody care to comment on this plants leaf tips? it'd be greatly appreciated :nerd
Solo31.JPG

So I'll be posting different group shot in separate posts, I was told by someone with a slower connection that my pictures are large and take forever to resize properly in the posts. So i figure if i break em up, its possible less will be on per page ;)

Not much to comment on really, they are growing. They require about a half gallon a day of topped off water in the rez. I added some Hygrozyme today... umm, one or two of the plants leaf tips seem to be very light, im going to look into that, but i dunno what it is ;) any tips would be great.

I've commented on this before but Im really leaning towards using the Triflex nutrient line up. I've been reading nothing but good things about it (what little info i can find that is, is all positive)

thanks for stopping by

Happy Pharming!
-Mystre.Pharmer

M

Medipatient

OK so i found these on my computer, I only got to snap these 4 pictures before the battery died for the camera. I was super busy around that time, everything was very chaotic. I was lucky to get these pics :rauch08: .

and since there isn't much changing in the room (still on 18/6) I'd thought I'd post these pics:

Round_1_Harvest.JPG

Round_1_Harvest_2.JPG

If you look REALLY closely on this one (below) you can see the slightest blue hues.... lol i know im stretching, but i swear i see it! lol
Round_1_Harvest_3.JPG

Round_1_Harvest_4.JPG

These pictures where taken of the second cut down (the right side of the room) and these are a few random shots before the battery died, also I had already spent hours trimming before these were taken, so these are kinda "whats left" not that they where bad or anything :)

thanks for stopping by

Happy Pharming!
-Mystre.Pharmer

Edit: These pictures don't do them justice really, i was rushing :( ... ENJOY :)

I love how big you upload your photos (the little zoom button on the left when you click em makes em huge lol), I can see how a slow connection it would be tuff to view your stuff :sign0005: They sparkle nicely when you zoom in and really look at ur pics. Im curious did you ever give a smoke report? how was the smoke? :bong2:

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Not much to tell or show really. here are some pics tho incase you wanna look :nod

Here are some groups shots:
Group_1.JPG

Group_2.JPG

Group5.JPG

Then some solos:
Solo_1.JPG

Solo22.JPG

Solo12.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

I love how big you upload your photos (the little zoom button on the left when you click em makes em huge lol), I can see how a slow connection it would be tuff to view your stuff :sign0005: They sparkle nicely when you zoom in and really look at ur pics. Im curious did you ever give a smoke report? how was the smoke? :bong2:

haha thanks. Yea all my pics are like 2200x1700 lol I've got a wide screen monitor (like most probably do too) and when I click that zoom button on my pictures they don't fit without scrolling lol.

Most of the nuggies turned out real nice IMO they had a real light citrusy flavor with like a hashy exhale. I wouldn't call it a light smoke either if that makes sense, it felt heavy in the lungs. smoke too much and it'll knock ya out real easy too lol. very indica.

I'll try and give a better smoke report when I have some actual nugs again. I feel like it was along time ago :cool0019:

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Pharming!
-Mystre.Pharmer

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Here is the Progression from one particular post, focusing on the second plant, not the out of focus one in the frount (the ends were all the smallest of my choices so they are alittle smaller than the rest)

01Veg2.JPG

02Veg7.JPG

03Veg9.JPG

04Bloom2.JPG

05Bloom4.JPG

06Bloom5.JPG

07bloom6.JPG

the pics start at Veg day 3 and go to Bloom day 6. skipping days here and there, i dont take pics of em everyday (although i think i might from now on).

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Greetings fellow Pharmers!

Just thought I'd stop by and add some photo updates.

We'll start off with some quick group shots of em:
(they don't really do the girls justice, they are looking really happy in their room :sun )

Group13.JPG

Group24.JPG

Group32.JPG

Group41.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

More Day 8 12/12

I tried getting a shot of one of em close up, so see all the new growth happening in such a small area ;) but non of the pics had good lighting. sorry

New_Growth.JPG

Solo32.JPG

Solo23.JPG

Solo13.JPG

Solo41.JPG

I'm going to let these girls do what ever branching they want to, they have more space than any posts from now on ever will :). these pics are all from Day 8 of 12/12. so they still have some stretching to do yet (maybe 12-14 more days till vertical growth really slows noticeably...ill be taking better notes on this strains stretch and such but these 16 will be different), and still a little while longer till their first buds show (maybe day 12 or 13, I'll look at my last journal and see when they started last time, and see if there was any difference from first bud formation with a heavy trim)

I'm about ready to add 2 posts with 9 plants each into the room. can't wait to have a full room of perpetual plants :) this will be exciting, something I've always wanted to do.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Pharming!
-Mystre.Pharmer

winta

winta

they grow so fast! i gotta try aero or hydro soon it just looks like it makes sense :)

M

Mystre.Pharmer

things are just kinda moving along here. I've built another 2 posts with 9 spots, and they are glued and ready to go, and im waiting for the drills battery to charge to i can finish the other two, clean em, glue em and let em dry. Ill be transplanting 2 posts into 12/12 either today or tomorrow. can't wait :)

Here are some group shots from Day 10:

Group14.JPG

Group25.JPG

Group33.JPG

Group42.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Some close ups and/or solo shots:

Solo41.JPG

Close_up.JPG

Close_up2.JPG

Solo14.JPG

Is this possibly the first forming of a nug? i think it might be ;)
first_nug.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

they grow so fast! i gotta try aero or hydro soon it just looks like it makes sense :)

Hey there winta! once they recovered from their trim, they took off and never looked back ;) I wanna do Areoponics too. Supposedly areo grow faster and tighter internodes than regular hydro (which these posts are, a mediumless eff and flow) but I dont think ill be making the switch to areo any time soon. :)

umm... i had another thing to add to my update post lol, but i guess it wasn't important lol. oh well, if it comes to me laterz ill post it. haha

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Pharming!
-Mystre.Pharmer

Top Bottom