Sealed Room Help...

• Thread starter blueecho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blueecho

Greetings, I've been having problems in this room since the first run. My numbers are great, but the plant health is an issue. This recipe has worked insanely well in regular rooms. Here's the deal:

4 ton excel airconditoner
15 gallon pots
Bcuzz Coco
Bio-Flores
Bio-Boost
Calplex (organicare)
Huvega (organicare)
Primal harvest 0-12-1; once a week
Bushmaster (foliar)
Hydrologic (tallboy)
Bountea once a week
Co2 starting at 800ppm work my way to 1200ppm
Daytime temp 82
night time temp 72
Humidity 45-50
PH Ranging from 5-6 (keep in mind its Bio Canna, built in buffer) I've tried everything as far as adjusting and not adjusting. I've used Bio for years and never have had this problem, its just in this room?!?!?!

Starting at right around week 3, the middle sections of the plant are turning yellow, larger fans will then drop. Its an eye sore and its really starting to get at me and the yield. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Desertboy

Desertboy

Are you sealed 24/7 or venting at all?

If you're not venting try venting every 90 minutes for 3-5 minutes with intake & extraction to freshen the air.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Plants are living organisms, and living organisms require more to thrive than can be listed on a post-it note.

If you were to lock your new puppy in a sealed room with unchanging daily conditions it wouldn't do very well, even if everything that it needs to thrive is provided in adequate amounts. The same is true of nearly any other living thing, including cannabis.

There's a certain pepper cultivar that's notorious difficult to grow. I had my first one for nearly two years before it grew larger than a few inches tall, never producing fruit. One day some nasty Santa Ana winds whipped through the canyon I was living in and did a lot of damage. One thing that I noticed was that my little pepper had been broken in half with only a few low side branches and the main stalk remaining rooted. The broken half refused to clone, but the remaining few branches did something amazing. Withing six months it was three feet tall and covered in peppers of top quality. Only after the trauma of being ripped in half did the potted plant decide to grow.

Cannabis is one of the true sacred plants. Don't treat them like a math formula awaiting a solution and you may do better.

"My green thumb came only as a result of the mistakes I made while learning to see things from the plant's point of view." -H. Fred Dale

Top Bottom