Sea's Home For Ladies Of Ill Repute

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

so i have a group of folks who've been asking about how i'm growing and they're all interested in the living mulch. they didn't quite understand so i made a video. not claiming to be an expert or anything but i think i can answer a couple newb Q's. whadya think?

girls are still growing great! i'll post a pic of my hood i set up with more power!!!
morepower.jpg

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

the ducting is attached to one end to suck heat out from the hood area and the glass is removed. it ran that way for a bit then got a little hotter so i turned off the hps bulb but the room couldn't remove the heat and it stayed at 79F the rest of the night. i have one more fan i could put in there and i can add more intake. my brother just got back from burning man and he siad he will stop by and knock some holes in the walls for me. :) until then its just a 1000w. the pimp daddy purp x sb is wanting a transplant soon and the TO, BO, and 3Elders crosses are really lagging put they didn't have the best lighting.

so when the seed needs transplanting, do i put it in the 20 gallon no till or do folks sex them in smaller pots and take clones for their no tills? do they just pot everyone up and cull males when they show balls? that's a lot of 20 gallons in my room and i don't think they will all fit plus who's got money to double up big pots so could you explain a little about how you sex your seeds and still use the no till pots? last time i was just transplanting them till they sexed and was going to TP into the final no tills but they had huge 5 gallon root balls on them and that is a PITA to transplant into a 20 gallon that is all mulched and growing. seems easier to just pop the seed and plant when its got a couple nodes. thanks for all your advice seafour! not only are you a gentleman but a scholar! approachable and all that. you know why i like ya. :P

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I do not put them in the final pots until sexed... and I use the term "limited till" as I do recycle my soil and reamend it occasionally. I try to keep them in keg cups as long as possible. If I must, I Tx them into 1 gal pots. If I do, I prepare my pots in advance using empties of the same size as placeholders...

IMG 20140509 131724

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Hey Seafour!! hope all is well! i came by to show off my PDP x SB pics! She got a little root bound in a little 2 inch pot i sprouted her in right away. her leaves looked overwatered yet she had moist perfect soil. :(

so i went out to buy some pots that are not as wide as they are tall and they have great drainage!
post-859263-1442806175013.jpg

About a buck each which i guess isn't terrible. my smarties are looking pretty haggard ATM.

top pic is right after i transplanted and she wasn't happy. then the after photo. took her a lot longer than i thought to adjust and be happy again. maybe four days. :eek:

post-859263-14428060527797.jpg

post-859263-14428059283403.jpg

that little feller (well i hope not) is the blue orca x MTV. when the PDP was sad, I brewed up a tea using EWC, molasses, and some kelp alfalfa paste. i take arcadian kelp that super finely ground and put it in a small jam jar maybe 8 oz or so, and i fill it wil perhaps 2 oz of kelp and a teaspoon of alfalfa meal and mix it up then i add waterr till its about 3/4 full and it expands. i store it in the fridge in a cold area and scoop out the paste and add to some water and let iit set for a hour or more.

well after the tea, the plants really perked up and they've finally taken off! as you can tell, the roots are going bonkers after only a short time.

whats going on in your garden??

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'm getting cottonballs up... soon to pollinate gg4 with a goblin queen for SG... he's gonna find a male to toss at the gg4 x goblin girl pheno he got from the fems I made last year... meanwhile, the elmers glue x fire cookies are lookin pretty good... I have selected a different one of the 4 females to pollinate after seeing them start flowering, but the 1st is already hit.
I'm also soon to crack some halo elite f2's and some of my catpiss x moontangs so I can find a good male to backcross... I may just cull all the females immediately so I can focus on the male plants but I hadnt decided yet...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

i knew Santa Claus came threw here and frosted the fudge out of everything..god damn man great job..outstanding ..been a while since i said that too:eyepiece:

What are ya runnin? you doin GQ F2's?
I dislike GC and dont keep up....

ever since the yoda shit and the COB thread got shut down I quit GC.... he went back...

Last edited:
WitchWeedSG

WitchWeedSG

I ran Goblin King, the Noc's..no viables, then some HaloX3 only 1 sprouted and was mutated
now it's PDP1 about 4 weeks to go and they'll be done..low odor in coco/perlite and thats all of SG gear left.
i have a nice cut from 1 out of 4
i wanted those MCD, im small scale so the parking lot is limited, but i do it well, very well
your garden tells me you beeen doing this for a long long time and got it down tight
awesome work C4 here's one of the best skinny leave pheno i have, started to snow of her

PDP1W6LURCH
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm getting cottonballs up... soon to pollinate gg4 with a goblin queen for SG... he's gonna find a male to toss at the gg4 x goblin girl pheno he got from the fems I made last year... meanwhile, the elmers glue x fire cookies are lookin pretty good... I have selected a different one of the 4 females to pollinate after seeing them start flowering, but the 1st is already hit.
I'm also soon to crack some halo elite f2's and some of my catpiss x moontangs so I can find a good male to backcross... I may just cull all the females immediately so I can focus on the male plants but I hadnt decided yet...
I'm doing the opposite when I find some males I'll halla at us cuz ima kill em off

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I ran Goblin King, the Noc's..no viables, then some HaloX3 only 1 sprouted and was mutated
now it's PDP1 about 4 weeks to go and they'll be done..low odor in coco/perlite and thats all of SG gear left.
i have a nice cut from 1 out of 4
i wanted those MCD, im small scale so the parking lot is limited, but i do it well, very well
your garden tells me you beeen doing this for a long long time and got it down tight
awesome work C4 here's one of the best skinny leave pheno i have, started to snow of her

Is that a skinny leaf PDP? I'm actually smokin some of that right now... old one though... not sure if it was from the PDP fems he made after the first PDP regs had shit germination... it was thick ass seed shells, but I did crack some with my teeth and get halfass growth... I have some of the old ones and some of the middle ones, but I think he's on to a new cross of PDP with a different purps male, but I'm not really sure... he pulled back from IC when he went back to GC where he hangs most often last year... maybe earlier this one... we talk slightly less often lately. He's keeping hisself pretty busy gearing up for his local market.
I have the Goblin King... never got to it cause I also have a small grow footprint
hell, I still have 2 beans left from the old ass Goblin Girl S1's... My MCD I found is a certain favorite... had a hard pick between 2 phenos that were both really nice with a great flavor... solid grapefruit... without the "truck stop mop" aspect... I kept this one...

20150705 213846

IMG 20141209 111540

My favorite of all time thus far from him is the Halo2x... totally unique... unfortunately he chose fast flowering males on those first ones hoping to flower early in the PNW and beat the late season PM... the result was plants that re-vegged easily and often from tiny changes in light... I loved it but couldnt keep it.... it changed after too many re-vegges I have beans of halo2x, halo4x, and the halo elite F2's which are a bit different than the old ones... I'm hoping to find something similar to what I had only more stable... I'd grab some Halo's if you get the chance... not sure if you're aware, but this was the progression of SG's Halo:

Original Halo (Romulan x The Purps) 2009
Dark Lord (Halo 09 x Blackwater) 2012
Overlord (Halo 09 x Dark Queen) 2013
Halo BX2 (Halo 09 x Overlord) 2013
Halo BX3 (Halo 09 x Halo BX2) 2014
Halo BX4 (Halo 09 x Halo BX3) 2014
Halo 2.0 F-1 rebreeding (Halo x Romulan)2015
Halo Elite F-1 (Halo 09 x The Purps BX) 2015

I'm doing the opposite when I find some males I'll halla at us cuz ima kill em off

I believe I have him.... I have about 12 that are showing stinky leaves very young... certainly I'll have at least 5-6 males to choose from... I've already killed and given out some of the females and still have another 7 seedlings up.
That catpiss bx is getting closer...

20151127 121547
20151127 122300

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I
Is that a skinny leaf PDP? I'm actually smokin some of that right now... old one though... not sure if it was from the PDP fems he made after the first PDP regs had shit germination... it was thick ass seed shells, but I did crack some with my teeth and get halfass growth... I have some of the old ones and some of the middle ones, but I think he's on to a new cross of PDP with a different purps male, but I'm not really sure... he pulled back from IC when he went back to GC where he hangs most often last year... maybe earlier this one... we talk slightly less often lately. He's keeping hisself pretty busy gearing up for his local market.
I have the Goblin King... never got to it cause I also have a small grow footprint
hell, I still have 2 beans left from the old ass Goblin Girl S1's... My MCD I found is a certain favorite... had a hard pick between 2 phenos that were both really nice with a great flavor... solid grapefruit... without the "truck stop mop" aspect... I kept this one...

View attachment 552679
View attachment 552680

My favorite of all time thus far from him is the Halo2x... totally unique... unfortunately he chose fast flowering males on those first ones hoping to flower early in the PNW and beat the late season PM... the result was plants that re-vegged easily and often from tiny changes in light... I loved it but couldnt keep it.... it changed after too many re-vegges I have beans of halo2x, halo4x, and the halo elite F2's which are a bit different than the old ones... I'm hoping to find something similar to what I had only more stable... I'd grab some Halo's if you get the chance... not sure if you're aware, but this was the progression of SG's Halo:

Original Halo (Romulan x The Purps) 2009
Dark Lord (Halo 09 x Blackwater) 2012
Overlord (Halo 09 x Dark Queen) 2013
Halo BX2 (Halo 09 x Overlord) 2013
Halo BX3 (Halo 09 x Halo BX2) 2014
Halo BX4 (Halo 09 x Halo BX3) 2014
Halo 2.0 F-1 rebreeding (Halo x Romulan)2015
Halo Elite F-1 (Halo 09 x The Purps BX) 2015

I believe I have him.... I have about 12 that are showing stinky leaves very young... certainly I'll have at least 5-6 males to choose from... I've already killed and given out some of the females and still have another 7 seedlings up.
That catpiss bx is getting closer...

View attachment 552677 View attachment 552678
I'm on a quest for cat piss especially after my wife smoked some catpiss og and said it made her frisky go figure it's the only lady I didn't clone

Latest posts

Top Bottom