Sea's Home For Ladies Of Ill Repute

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

feel free to post as you'd like... sadly I'm smoking the last of my PDP... culled it in a fit of not having space to work other things and it was somewhat similar to my grape ape cut which I do intend to breed.... I wish I kept em both and regret it... especially now that I'm smoking the last of it with about a year cure on it...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for the delay but all but 2 beans cracked and are above ground really excited for the new gear. I will say tho these seed shells seemed a lot harder to shake than normal I.had to help out 6 of em shed their helmets

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Just took a peek in the seed room and one of the sprouts is a beautiful mutant she has marble leads starting half yellow/wite and the other half green kinda reminds me of my r4 clone

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

yeah I still have a few PDP's in the bean bucket... no regs though... those didnt germ for shit and I really really wanted a PDP male to use... I just smoked the last of mine... bout a good 14 month cure on it... its beautiful... wish I still had that one...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so I went in and rubbed catpiss#1 and it smells like my litter box no lie so far it's the only one that's giving smell I asked my wife to smell my fingers and after some coaxing she agreed after I promised I didn't scratch my ass. She took a whiff and got mad said wash your hands you dirty hamster they smell like neezy pee what did you touch! :) (neezy is our cat)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Now, if only I could get my hands on a real cut of roadkill skunk....
I have some accidental mss x ghost og and I popped a handful and the mss was Dom but a lot more frosty than the clone only you are more than welcome if ya wanna pop some I didn't see any intersex

Top Bottom