Sea's Home For Ladies Of Ill Repute

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

So apparently one of my cuts produces purple rosin when pressed....

interesting....

20160119 222233
20160119 222350
20160119 215542
20160119 222311

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I didn't know this thread existed. I was just lookin through to check out what you were up to @SeaF0ur and found this beautiful thread. ever since I started smokin I wanted to be as deep into as you are. now that I'm getting on a roll maybe when I get this house I can start adding in some iso chambers for males and stuff. it's great seeing someone doing what I love, what I've always wanted to do, being a weed scientist.. it gives me hope.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I ended up checking out a cannabis business event that the Cherry Creek Apple Store put on this morning.
Mass Roots opened up and did a presentation but I got there late and missed the entire Mass Roots speaker.

I did hear the main presenter who was from http://flowhub.co/
They are pushing their software as an entire management tracking and compliance package specifically for the cannabis industry.

My takeaway was that Apple wants a piece of that cash register market share... trying to wrestle linux and dos based system control by making industry specific software (of course apple will sell you the point of sale system to go with the software) the flohub guy mentioned both tracking of sales, and inventory, and specifically mentioned tracking recreational users in a more efficient fashion, in addition to basing the software around the industry specifically taking into consideration the cannabis marketplace... now, as a point of sale software, they demonstrated easy implication of a daily or points based sales and rewards programs for members and other convenient management items that were able to be easily done in just a few clicks... it seemed very simple to use and a iOS based cash register and inventory control software all in one easy package...

However, its all online and web based... each shop would be logged in to the flohub servers, I assume there would be a subscription or service fee... an internet issue could be crippling and all inventory, usage and tracking data from all shops who use this software would be easily aggregated in one place on their servers on the "cloud"... much as I suspected, the majority of the point seemed to be about tracking... they specifically mentioned their primary goal as trying to drive the cannabis industry by making governmental compliance and tracking of inventory and tracking of both users and their use more effortless...

I would have liked to see the massroots guy as I've recently discovered it, and have used it a little...
Its basically twitter... but for weed.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So an update on my babies I totally over fed the shit out of them and fried them poor ladies look crispy so they got a good flush today hope it helps

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
does she have the right smell still?
Yea she does so far I have 2 others that have a similar funk a little different more sweet with a little twangy source note

Latest posts

Top Bottom