Sea's Home For Ladies Of Ill Repute

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Had a flood at the house over the holidays... almost finished gettin my affairs in order... Say Hatch.. mind tossin up some shots of your 7 vegging Ashratu's up in here so I can look at their overall structure and internode spacing? Feel free to take a big pic dump...

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

1-3
IMG 3519

4-6
IMG 3521

IMG 3522

overhead
IMG 3523

overcoming PM & Mite attack. Were transplanted last week. Starting looking better last couple days.

Thanks Sea, have until march to get them plumped up and happy again.

What's your next step with their breeding?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I have 2 males I'm bx'ng to mom and starting 1 and 2 sets to take to A1F-2 and A2F-2 and onward... I'll later recombine a male and a female from the A1 and A2 lines probably when they're both around F6

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Right on!! With the split...what are the lines going after as per traits, flavors, etc?

So down the line: A1F6 male -> A1F1 Female & A2F6 male -> A2F1?
Then A1bx M+F <-> A2bx M+F = Ashratu 2.0?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the flood ...sounds like a pain in the A ... Thanks for posting the chart ...explains alot ..the Ashratu 2.0 sounds like its going to be killer....and using wives as guinea pigs ...Priceless M

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Got a ? about the chart @SeaF0ur u said u had 2 males u were using ...are u doing a separate run the same on both or mixed pollin? Thanks M

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

no mixing pollen. I'm actually building a second isolation chamber to run both baby daddies at the same time.
Everything will be labeled and kept separate and organized since this will have some gaps of inactivity between f-gens most likely as I play with other things... It's going to take some time.

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

so in other words your just "F"ing around..lol
best of luck on your selections..definitely digging this approach as opposed to cubing..maybe less steps involved? I dunno..only progressed strain I've come across was NDNGYS Butterscotch HA x G13/HP ..different batches of P2's

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I've gotten a bit older since then, plus have a family to look after, but I've done my fair share of lugging duffel bags of cans onto rooftops.

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Ashratu-
The three that I still have vegging. Have #'s 2, 3 & 6 in their first week of 12/12. #1 was a male.

IMG 3672
IMG 3673

IMG 3675
IMG 3674

IMG 3676
IMG 3677

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Well... after an unexpected layup in the hospital for an equally unexpected surgery, I came home to a garden in shambles... lost a few plants, which will set me back a bit, but I'm getting everything back in order... I still need to put brown mulch, but I've sewn the seed of my green mulch... I basically finished veg just to have to cut clones and start over...

16762043056 d96d2f365a b
16600335178 9b448161bf b

shemshemet

shemshemet

Awesome stuff sea4, a couple more questions if you don't mind...

What purpose are the rove beetles serving your garden? Predatory against fungus gnat larvae?

Are the leaves and rocks for their habitat? Or does a certain stage feed off the decomposing leaves? (I suppose it could also be a bit of both)

Which subfamily of rove beetle are you using?

You have any other predatory / beneficial insects in there? If so, what do you got?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Rove beetles are multi predators who run around like little lions.

The leaves and rocks are their habitat and the decomposing leaves provide food for decomposers that they also predate on. All life stages are predators.

My rove beetles are Dalotia coriaria, formerly Atheta.

I have also released Stratiolaelaps scimitus Womersley, Amblyseius cucumeris, Galendromus occidentalis, Mesoseiulus longipes, Neoseiulus californicus, and Phytoseiulus persimilis mites and also Stethorus punctillum beetles.

many of them did not survive due to the absence of spider mites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom