seattle please

• Thread starter harpdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

harpdog

I know I am new but I have a wahington advisory group permit to engage and due to my health issues, I am looking for for a place to supply marijuan for my specific health issues and not just to get "high" although the side effects are great I want my pain to subside . I went to hempfest and got little help. What I ran accros were many places looking to sign up with their doctor and then they would become your "supplier. Are there any such "california" type places in seattle that accknowleges more than one doctor?

D

Dubsta

I got a list of places from the THC Foundation with about 12 or so places. I can copy it later if u need the numbers. Some will even bring it to you.

B

Budhog

How to score in Seattle: GUARANTEED to work. I just moved from there. Place an ad on Craigslist in the strictly platonic section. Put ur # on there. I SWEAR your phone will be blowing up in a matter of MINUTES. All kinds of delivery services (both legal and otherwise, they are ALL good :smirk) will call you. I have done it several times and it is always legit.

Hope this helps

BH

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep networking there are alot of us in the pacifc NW that could possibly help. I have never tried anyone of the THCF list in the Seattle are.

H

harpdog

I tried to pm you dubster but i am not allowed. I had two plants outdoors that yeilded an aounce each so hopefully that will make due till i got a better status to pm members.
thanks for all the help

B

Budhog

No, not nuts. You have to realize that Seattle doesn't care. I WOULDN"T ADVISE THIS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN SEATTLE. I have successfully done it over 25 times. Or, he can sit there without.

I would NEVER tell someone to do something dangerous.

Read my previous posts. I am not some kid giving flip advice.

You might think that is crazy, but I will just smile at you with Chinese eyes.

Just tryin' to help. Unless you are gonna hook him up, stay out of it.

B

Budhog

What, do you live in Oklahoma or something?

In a real city like Seattle, the cops have more important things to do.

B

Bigb89

Been wondering myself. ive heard of couple places like green cross and the place i got my authorization from has a small one but they didnt have anything special and is to far from my house to check regularly. Not sure about craigslist myself but could be worth try if no other option. Would warn people about thcf though because from what ive heard and read they are sort of rip off. From what been hearing their doctor doesnt show up to court in the event you get arrested with your card and need them to show up to verify your authorization your left alone. Apologize if wrong if someone has had better experiance please post as i hope i am wrong but heard from multiple sources this was the case so figured i should warn people in case.

J

jackdirty

well im from tacoma wa my good friend ( med card holder )knows one of the guys who does the delivery thing and its semi legit he only sells to med card holder blah blah blah... idk if its totally legal because of the state laws but imsure theres someloop hole that keeps them in business or they wouldnt be doing it..

S

Sway

people here in northern california post on craigslist all the time. type in prop 215 and you will get 100+ posts of people selling flowers, clones, edibles, everything...and thats completely NOT legal with given laws here. but like its been said cops really do have better things to do when cannabis is their lowest priority here and all along the west coast

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

IMO..i wouldnt post on CL..Im in Seattle and even tho Our state is moveing fast towards decrimiliazation(sp) its still illeagle at the Federal level..so if ya not a real card holder..I wouldnt go looking on CL for any Herb...be safe my friend..grow your own...

and deff...dont go buying from another state threw CL..MMJ laws dont go state to state

take care and be safe

H

HossCartwright

He has a card. CL would be fine in a state where the sale/trade of MMJ was not prohibited. I don't know what the laws are in WA. In CO, CL is a great resource. I have purchased and traded meds/clones/edibles MANY times through CL here in Denver.

T

Tolpan

I miss the good old days. Kemp, Payton, Schrempf, ...
Damn, they deserved a ring!

cheers

B

Budhog

I did it in Seattle for 5 years and had no card. (now live in Cali). I met lotsa cool peeps that way. It ain't no front or sketch situation like that. Dude will call you, meet you with usually 3 or 4 diff kinds. Bada bing, Bada boom. CL rules.

As you guys know, the Seattle Freeze is in full effect. It is hard to meet cool people if you aren't from there. If it weren't for CL, I would have had to go to BC every weekend! :)

T

Tolpan

Amen Tolpan!!

Happy New year fabman!

Well ya know Bro, I just watched some old games from the 90ties. If there wasn't MJ. The Sonics and The Suns, man I love Charles Barkley, would have won a title, but damn thats life. Also Scottie Pippen, who was always in the shadow of MJ, but what I am talking about.
I was in Seattle in 01 visiting the Key Arena. I also visited Bruce Lee's grave with Jesse Glover.

Nice memories!

Latest posts

Top Bottom