Second Grow, First Indoor. The Start Of Something Wonderful.

• Thread starter MelonFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MelonFarmer

MelonFarmer

Picture updates. I'm leaving them the fuck alone and nothing is getting worse so just rolling with the punches haha. They smell great, one is kind of lavender and menthol like my last plant and one really sour lemony one. I've just been pruning the odd leaf if its in the way or laying on top of another or if it is crispy.

Cheers.
Peace.

20180809 161956
20180809 162016

MelonFarmer

MelonFarmer

Hi folks. Still alive. Harvesting soon. When I grew these outdoors I harvested after 74 days but they could have gone longer, it was forecast to rain for the next week so I pulled them a little early. Could have gone a week or so more. This indoor round is at 79 days today and I think they could certainly go another week or two. I wish I knew what they were or what to expect.

Anyway, I'll post some pics. The leaves look really bad but I'm still not sure if its a straight nutrient problem or roots or temp or something else and this stage in flower I'm not going to do anything but ride it out unless someone who knows more than me (easy) suggests otherwise.

Buds are pretty small and airy but may still fatten up a bit. Looking frosty at least.

Should I try adding some extra Bloom nutes, leave them be or replace res with plain water? I predict 1-2 weeks to go but could be more or less, I'm watching with a 100x scope and trichs are looking almost all clear still.

Germinating some of Med Mans Sour Head Band today that will go outside over summer. I'll start a fresh diary for that soon.

Cheers
Peace

20180915 160225
20180915 160231
20180915 160243

MelonFarmer

MelonFarmer

Harvested last night after 88 days of flower. Outdoor the same strain went 72 days last year but was pulled early because of bad weather.
Indoors trichs looked mostly clear still but had amber scattered and the odd cloudy. It seemed as though they skipped right over the cloudy stage or perhaps my eyesight is not so good.
A few days ago I reduced their light hours to 11 to hurry them up and must have messed it up because when I checked them last night the lights were off, so I decided to chop them right away rather than keep messing with the light schedual.

They aren't very big or impressive but they smell very strong and I didn't kill them, try as I might.

I've got 8 headband seeds in jiffy plugs, two of them will end up outdoors in a couple of months. I'll start a new thread for that.

I'll post back here with dry weight in a couple of weeks.

Cheers for reading.
Peace
20180926 200340

Top Bottom