Second Grow: Gorilla Glue 4 Photos

• Thread starter Maxwax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Any white spots are humidifier dust.
Humidifier dust? You really need to use RO water in your dehue's they'll get mineral deposits attaching to parts inside the dehue that are impossible to clean and then algae forms on the deposits and contaminates the vapour you are using to increase the humidity....you don't want that.
I have 4-5 old ones kicking around here that are now useless because of mineral build up....It took me a while to catch on.......I've soaked them in CLR for days & with Vinegar but they're toast the shit don't come off....RO or water or buy new ones every few months.

Maxwax

Maxwax

Yup! I've run this cultivar a few times. Bloom stretch is crazy but as long as branch structure is strong and you net it you can keep it under control.
Theyre gonna get trained and topped often and then flipped early. If they look like theyre gonna be too big Ill throw them outside and grow White Widow.

Maxwax

Maxwax

Humidifier dust? You really need to use RO water in your dehue's they'll get mineral deposits attaching to parts inside the dehue that are impossible to clean and then algae forms on the deposits and contaminates the vapour you are using to increase the humidity....you don't want that.
I have 4-5 old ones kicking around here that are now useless because of mineral build up....It took me a while to catch on.......I've soaked them in CLR for days & with Vinegar but they're toast the shit don't come off....RO or water or buy new ones every few months.
This is the second grow on this equipment. I cleaned and disinfected the humidifier. My waters lame with 300 PPM out of the tap.

Yeah.... I need RO water. Dont we all. :)

Maxwax

Maxwax

Hey, good luck with your grow. I just put 1 GG#4 under paper towel today along with a few others. I just finished 1 GG#4 and it grew pretty wild, I'd vegged her for 2+ months I didn't use a trellis or net and at 6 weeks in flower she was hanging almost upside down from the weight of her buds. I have pics here somewhere. I tied her up the best I could but she looked pretty sad at the end.....More support was needed than I gave her...lesson learned.

I also might have one in flower at 3 weeks but I lost my clones tags and I'm not sure what is what....I'll know soon they should start to distinguish themselves pretty soon and I've used a tomato cage or bamboo poles / trellis in these girls to help support them. The smoke is great, nice taste and tight buds.......
I have two killer pvc frame trellis nets but would prefer to use poles. Im gonna work on bushing these out and trying like hell to keep them as short as possible.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have two killer pvc frame trellis nets but would prefer to use poles. Im gonna work on bushing these out and trying like hell to keep them as short as possible.
Ya, I grow them for 2 months+ before I flip but I don't start topping them until they are big enough to handle it. As they get bigger they get bigger faster but if you top and keep them small they grow slower because there's not enough plant to absorb the light. If that makes any sense....I don't start topping them until they are about 1 month old. then I go nuts and top every place I can. This plant is a clone a bit over 2 months old. I'll be bending her over at about 2/3 of her height. I stuck her in my 3 x3 last night and she's already perked up after some initial bending

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

This is the second grow on this equipment. I cleaned and disinfected the humidifier. My waters lame with 300 PPM out of the tap.

Yeah.... I need RO water. Dont we all. :)
Not sure what my water district is doing but my EC pen says I have 30 PPM. Basically RO out of the tap!

Checked and recalibrated my pen after that first reading! LOL!

I should have checked the PPM before buying that jug of Cal/Mag.......🙃

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for the thread. I'm seriously considering GG#4 for my next crop--my second.
Have you grown any GSC (girl scout cookies)? I can't get me enough of that shit....GG#4 has been on my favorite list for a while now but after 2 different GSC grows..single plants.....I want more......of all the plants I've grown both of the GSC were the hardest, tastiest, buzzyist lol....plants ever.....I really like the GG but if you get a chance for a couple of GSC seeds ....go for it... I'm off topic again.....fk ......okay now on with the GG#4 I'll just fade away.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
quietly

Maxwax

Maxwax

Ya, I grow them for 2 months+ before I flip but I don't start topping them until they are big enough to handle it. As they get bigger they get bigger faster but if you top and keep them small they grow slower because there's not enough plant to absorb the light. If that makes any sense....I don't start topping them until they are about 1 month old. then I go nuts and top every place I can. This plant is a clone a bit over 2 months old. I'll be bending her over at about 2/3 of her height. I stuck her in my 3 x3 last night and she's already perked up after some initial bending
View attachment 1267070
Well Im indoors in a 71" tent. Im flipping at 5 weeks.

Maxwax

Maxwax

Have you grown any GSC (girl scout cookies)? I can't get me enough of that shit....GG#4 has been on my favorite list for a while now but after 2 different GSC grows..single plants.....I want more......of all the plants I've grown both of the GSC were the hardest, tastiest, buzzyist lol....plants ever.....I really like the GG but if you get a chance for a couple of GSC seeds ....go for it... I'm off topic again.....fk ......okay now on with the GG#4 I'll just fade away.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
quietly
Ill keep that in mind. My next grows White Widow Fem photos. Have the seeds in the fridge.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeah I posted in your thread. Why havent you flipped that thing?
No room until what was in there finished. the plant is still not done but as you can see this one had to move So I moved what was in the tent temporarily under my 1000w hps for a few days to finish it off

Its flipped now. Once its in my flower room they're on 12/12

100 8287
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
No room until what was in there finished. the plant is still not done but as you can see this one had to move So I moved what was in the tent temporarily under my 1000w hps for a few days to finish it off

Very chunky my friend ❤️🌱

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Very chunky my friend ❤️🌱
Thanks I give credit to the SE3000 light for those, I even fried her a few times running out of water in the fabric pots to the point of hanging stock & leaves. Amazing how she popped back another that was in with her didn't fair so well a Tangie99 that was pretty crsipy around the edges when she was done...

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

PHAT Flower!!! 🤘

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

quietly
Thin Mints is really nice too. Has a lot of the characteristics of GSC.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
quietly
yes sir! Gorilla Glue growing and Girl Scout Cookies is in the cabinet. They make an excellent combination with Gorilla as my day weed then finish off with some GSC!

jj

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

quietly
I'm only on my first grow, but I'm thinking about my second. I might try GSC. Thanks for the advice!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm only on my first grow, but I'm thinking about my second. I might try GSC. Thanks for the advice!
Hey, I don't want to dissuade you from the GG#4's its top shelf stuff, I just wanted to put my 2 bits in with a great alternative if GG's aren't available. I've just fallin heavy for the GSC lately and its like I'm a J.W proselytizing my new found religion.

Top Bottom