Second Grow: Gorilla Glue 4 Photos

• Thread starter Maxwax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Hey, I don't want to dissuade you from the GG#4's its top shelf stuff, I just wanted to put my 2 bits in with a great alternative if GG's aren't available. I've just fallin heavy for the GSC lately and its like I'm a J.W proselytizing my new found religion.
No worries! I'm just looking for ideas and added this to my notes. I'm hoping to do much better with my next grow, especially thanks to what I've learned here.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

No worries! I'm just looking for ideas and added this to my notes. I'm hoping to do much better with my next grow, especially thanks to what I've learned here.
GSC is the next photo seed grow I'll probably run after the GG4 currently in the tent although from the looks of things it looks like all the GG4 plants I have are females. I'm hoping one is male and I can pair it with an extra female to produce seeds. If not I'll take the best 6 and leave them in the tent while I stick the other 2 in the backyard and let them flower naturally under the suns photo period.

GSC is indica dominant so it's a good candidate for growing in a tent since it won't stretch much and will stay relatively compact.

Maxwax

Maxwax

21 Days: Chopped topped dropped tied down. No light changes No nutes. Daily water around 6.3. Good quart, quart and a half. All three showing slightly different growth characteristics.

I know a lot of people may cringe but I took off all/most of the big early leaves. I wrapped some fresh tomatos from the garden with them and dropped at the neighbors....lol

Pics later....its sleepy time for the ladies.

Mothman

Mothman

I know a lot of people may cringe but I took off all/most of the big early leaves. I wrapped some fresh tomatos from the garden with them and dropped at the neighbors....lol

Pics later....its sleepy time for the ladies.
Dude, I like tomatoes…. And weed.

Maxwax

Maxwax

3 Weeks: Removed bigger fans, pulled down some side branching. Havent bent the main leaders this stuffs growing fast and theyre thicker than Id like for bending. But theyre being topped a lot.

Mini me...the plant that I broke the top off the day it emerged from soil is movin along. Im only 2 weeks from flipping so IDK whats gonna happen to this one yet. Is there a solo cup challenge? lol

3 week gg4 2 1
3 week gg4 2 2
3 week gg4 mini me
Maxwax

Maxwax

4 Weeks: Flipped, upped light to 900 PPFD/Umo'ls, added first nutes - FF Microbe Brew and Their bloom fert 2-8-4 whatever the hell it is.

Defoliated in a hurry and a crappy webcam photo.

I only topped these once and didnt do a lot of training. Part of the deal with a 4 week flip yo.

Curious to see what mini me does.

I also am close to adding RO water. Waiting on a fitting. My tap is 350 PPMs stock. I dont have to add cal mag much..lol

Anyhow....should be harvesting by mid to late October. Let the games begin.

4 week flip and trim
Maxwax

Maxwax

Been a minute since Ive been on but wanted to show these GG4 Autos at 10 weeks flower. I havent fed them a thing since week 2 flower and used filtered tap water ph corrected. No cal mag no nothin with zero deficiencies. TDS around 650. Lights at 1000 PPFD/Umols2 in Happy Frog. They look a bit wilted but thats been 3 days since last watered/before watering. Ive let them go 3 days and a bit more several times. No ill effect.

IMG 5989
IMG 5990
IMG 5991
IMG 5988
Top Bottom