Second Grow - Spiderfarmer joins the fray.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

They look gorgeous. When are you feeding Massive and what are you hoping for/expecting?

Thank you, fed them 35ml of massive the day before the video and I expect massive buds 😂
Need to keep an eye on the plants reaction to the massive though 😁

Might add halve normal biogrow feed with the massive as lack of N during flower does seem common.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Also how would you hand water these Doing the scrog?

I've not looked into mainlining but a quick Google search and it looks like how we started out with our topping 🤔 but you put them into a certain shape 🤔🤔 hopefully someone more experienced can answer. I just know we were supposed to have an even light footprint with the scrog but we failed because of the tent.. could of been better but we need a bigger one etc.

A tent that has multiple doors and windows. I was thinking secret jardin, they seem good.

& my friend is slim enough to fit into the side of that tent, I would belly bounce the plant if I tried though 😂

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I've not looked into mainlining but a quick Google search and it looks like how we started out with our topping 🤔 but you put them into a certain shape 🤔🤔 hopefully someone more experienced can answer. I just know we were supposed to have an even light footprint with the scrog but we failed because of the tent.. could of been better but we need a bigger one etc.

A tent that has multiple doors and windows. I was thinking secret jardin, they seem good.

& my friend is slim enough to fit into the side of that tent, I would belly bounce the plant if I tried though 😂
😂

Did you build the screen

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Idk imo scrogging is much faster. Mainlining produces a very nice plant structure but all that work imo isn't worth the time and returns. If you have 1 plant sure. It depends on your goals.

Topping and Scrogging give a nice even canopy and can control number of colas.

Same as Mainlining... one use a net the other doesn't.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Idk imo scrogging is much faster. Mainlining produces a very nice plant structure but all that work imo isn't worth the time and returns. If you have 1 plant sure. It depends on your goals.

Topping and Scrogging give a nice even canopy and can control number of colas.

Same as Mainlining... one use a net the other doesn't.
Aqua with scrogging do you just keep topping ? And then looping the new shoots through the different square scrog screen? Do you actually tie the branch to the scrog screen ?

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Hopefully someone else chimes in but that pink tone, wondering if it could be too much phosphorous.

I thought it was lack of P, we fed 35ML of Massive between 6 plants

So it's like 6ML of Massive each plant.

Also planning on introducing Bio-Grow back into it, maybe 14ML just so it has a bit extra N etc. Kept the plants looking awesome all the way anyway.

Will see what Aqua says about the deficiency and his recommendation

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Some more photos . Seems to be getting worse but it's not dying off yet.

@Aqua Man if you get a moment

Might up the watering to 3L per plant next and include more feed.

Was thinking of 50ML massive into the 20L of water.
2L for extra spillage
= 8.3ML massive per 3L of water to each plant

Also adding in 14ML of biogrow to the 20L. So that's 2.3ml of biogrow per plant also.

Could the color also be caused by cold plants ? Just starting monitoring tempatures again as it was low.

20210427 144154
20210427 144138
20210427 144141
20210427 144144
20210427 144150
20210427 144212
20210427 144158
20210427 144208
amekins

amekins

2L for extra spillage

Also adding in 14ML of biogrow to the 20L. So that's 2.3ml of biogrow per plant also.

Could the color also be caused by cold plants ? Just starting monitoring tempatures again as it was low.
I assume ph is in the correct range? It reminds me of when I had nute lockout but then an excess of P. I’ll be curious to hear what @Aqua Man says.

Tagging @Dirtbag as well to check out.

Last edited:
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I assume ph is in the correct range? It reminds me of when I had nute lockout but then an excess of P. I’ll be curious to hear what @Aqua Man says.

Yeah it's all organic, so PH shouldn't matter much.

But with Massive it was lowered with Organic PH down to reach the 6 PH mark. We use the droplets. So should of been perfect.

The Biogrow we didn't monitor it as much for PH because we use the drops and it turns the water dark so no idea lol. Just added a few drops to lower it anyway. But with being organic it should fix itself so long as it wasn't super high.

If it is what you say then damn we messed up XD

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter

2L for extra spillage

These are looking great! I’ve started my first grow and I plan to scrog mine as well. Gonna be following these updates 🙌

Latest posts

Top Bottom