Second Grow - Welcome to the Jungle

• Thread starter Terpz719
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
farmersonly

farmersonly

ladies turned out pretty good overall. How was the finicky guerrero?

farmersonly

farmersonly

Your add on Amazon says the sp 250 can replace 2000w HPS. That's a 7x 7' area.

• INCREASE YIELD & CROP QUALITY IN LED GROW: Newest SMD LED technology provide highest PAR/LUMEN output(925umol@18"), designed to replace a single-ended 2000watt HPS; makes you get 30% higher yield compare OLD blurple led lights, Max 2.5g yield per wattage (power draw)
Tell your partners to stop the lies!
yeah one thing that is hard on deciding to actually purchase an LED is the claims they make dont always seem believable

Terpz719

Terpz719

ladies turned out pretty good overall. How was the finicky guerrero?
Cut it WAY back and trying to reveg it to give it another go. I guess these landraces can be really hit or miss. It might just be a loser pheno...

Terpz719

Terpz719

My mutant Lebanese. Total plant height - 22". I don't know conclusively, without testing, but it could be NLH or just a very undesirable NLD pheno. For now, it still sits around the house as a decorative pot plant.

IMG 1044

IMG 1049

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
My mutant Lebanese. Total plant height - 22". I don't know conclusively, without testing, but it could be NLH or just a very undesirable NLD pheno. For now, it still sits around the house as a decorative pot plant.

View attachment 962767

View attachment 962768
Looks like it is overfed X 10, but if it has been growing like this for a while, then it is pretty unique. It might be worth trying to collect pollen or induce seeds. Hmmmmm....

Terpz719

Terpz719

Looks like it is overfed X 10, but if it has been growing like this for a while, then it is pretty unique. It might be worth trying to collect pollen or induce seeds. Hmmmmm....
Thanks Jimster. Hope you're feeling well! It may have been. It sure looks like too much N, but that's the problem feeding multiple strains the same. I have more seeds and will give them another go, looking for better phenos, in the future. I sure did like Lebanese hash back in the day - hope to find a keeper.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Thanks Jimster. Hope you're feeling well! It may have been. It sure looks like too much N, but that's the problem feeding multiple strains the same. I have more seeds and will give them another go, looking for better phenos, in the future. I sure did like Lebanese hash back in the day - hope to find a keeper.
It has the classic nitrogen toxicity appearance, like yo mention. The clawed (downward) leaves, darg green color, "thirsty" appearance. The good news is that nitrogen is the easiest of nutrients to flush out, with Phosphorus being the hardest... Potassium is in between. Flushing will remove a lot of the nitrogen but leave the others. Regarding hash... I haven't had any of the original style of hash forever! All of the new stuff sems like te bubble hash... it falls apart instead of getting hard and doesn't have the oily feel and smell of the original product. I think it is 99% in the processing. Originally, the plants were beaten on fabric sheets which collects the dried resin glands, but also collects a certain percentage of other plant materials... this is what seems to be missing from current hash. It is just washed resin glands but it never seems to be as greasy as the original. Not sure why. FWIW, finger hash, as I call it and is collected during trimming by scraping your fingers of accumulated resin until you have a small ball. Tasty, oily, and stronger than hell! I guess you need an awful lot of plants, though.

Terpz719

Terpz719

It's been a minute, so let's recap:
Lebanese was culled.
Guerrero was pulled. I was hoping to re-veg it, and give it another go. The re-vegging didn't take, so I'll just grow out the clone I took of her.
Acapulco Gold was harvested in two stages. See below.
Mazar x PCK was harvest in two stages, and I'll be posting that in a few days after the bottom half is dry trimmed.
Columbian Gold was whole plant harvested this morning.
Trainwreck is getting very close.

First up is the Acapulco Gold. It was 13" tall at flip, and the tallest cola was 34" when I chopped the top half of the plant on day 56. The remainder was harvested on day 61. Internodes were running 3-5". I ended up with 60g of dried trimmed flower and 47g of dry trim to dry sift. I just realized I didn't get a pic of any of the trimmed buds. The buds look dense, and while they have an indica look to them they are definitely sativa leaning when you see them trimmed up.

Overall inside with flash.
AGF Plant

One of the colas inside with flash.
AGF Bud Inside

Same cola outside in natural light.
AGF Bud Outside

Terpz719

Terpz719

Mazar x PCK - was 12" tall at flip, and the tallest cola was 30" when I harvested the top 2/3 of the plant on day 59. The remainder was harvested on day 65. Internodes were running 2-4". She yielded 57g of dried trimmed flower and 34g of dry trim to dry sift. The buds were quiet sticky, even during dry trim, and were a nice shade of purple. They purpled on their own without any night time temperature manipulation or attempt to fade the plants. The smell was very interesting though flowering. I really struggle trying to describe smells and tastes, but I'll give it a go. Earlier on the smell was like sour grape bubble gum. Later on, the smell of shellac joined in. Around harvest time, the sour grape/fruit gum smell diminished somewhat and the shellac mellowed into a Kiwi paste shoe polish smell. it was very nice. Much more enjoyable than the Cannuk Blueberry I grew previously, which was like a scorched tennis ball. I couldn't find anything approaching any kind of berry in that one.

Remainder of the plant back in the tent after harvesting the top portion.
Bottom Half in Tent

Plant inside with flash, obviously lol
Plant Inside

Cola outside in natural light
Outside Natural Light

Trimmed buds outside in natural light
Outside Natural Light

Top Bottom