Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Well that all depends wat ya like:cry:
If every1 had the same need/opinion we wouldnt hav all these beautiful strains around....
Personally im looking for the soaring creative energetic cerebral high as fk strains...taste..... Smell....
Its a hard1 m8:D
one name of an female strain buddy, pls consider taste and smell as you mentioned ...

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

@Boomshankar, just checked in on your grow since I had not looked at your thread for a while....The plants are looking quite good. They seem to have recovered and grown up nicely.

Dee
yeah boss had some good ppl help me out with my grow

bicky studs

bicky studs

come on spill the beans:)
IMG 1807

u asked for opinions on seeds.
i asked you wat flavours and wat high you like:(

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

You put this together yourself?
no me and a friend he is electrical engineer. i did the design and he assemble all the components.
we had earlier built an 100w which i am using right now, started bulding this after running the 100w light for some days. any suggestions?

Toaster79

Toaster79

no me and a friend he is electrical engineer. i did the design and he assemble all the components.
we had earlier built an 100w which i am using right now, started bulding this after running the 100w light for some days. any suggestions?

You should have spaced those cobs further apart for a better coverage and heat dissipation. And why didn't you use some decent cobs?

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

You should have spaced those cobs further apart for a better coverage and heat dissipation. And why didn't you use some decent cobs?
this was the only full spectrum cob available. which cob would you suggest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom