Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Thats pretty normal. Im talikg woody dark purple stems. Post a pic
pls refer the pic of the plant.... u can see the stem starting to go purplish, i had posted this pic some days back.....
20180316 164510
it has increased just a bit.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I'm guessing you got those seeds off a buddy? if you haven't flipped yet do it very very soon. that plant is very sativa could stretch three times especially looking at nodes. there is a lot of old thai stick floating around Australia the source of old mother sativa (thai stick x Columbian I think) and strains like mullumbimby madness another strain with thai stick origins. how much head height in flower room mate? and greetings from uk never met an aussie I didn't like

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

I'm guessing you got those seeds off a buddy? if you haven't flipped yet do it very very soon. that plant is very sativa could stretch three times especially looking at nodes. there is a lot of old thai stick floating around Australia the source of old mother sativa (thai stick x Columbian I think) and strains like mullumbimby madness another strain with thai stick origins. how much head height in flower room mate? and greetings from uk never met an aussie I didn't like
yes sir seeds are from a friend who don't know anything about strains or growing indoor(just like me:) ) flower box is 6' in height. we did flip them 10 days back, so in second week of flowering now. do you think they will strech more??

Funk junky

Funk junky

They will stretch initially then slow down. If they are still stretching you’ll just have to try and bend them a little. Think you’re ok seen guys grow 2trees over there outside. If that initial stretch has slowed you’re fine lasts couple week strain depending. If you’re looking fruity sativa try Cinderella 99 from brothers Grimm if you like pineapple that is

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

They will stretch initially then slow down. If they are still stretching you’ll just have to try and bend them a little. Think you’re ok seen guys grow 2trees over there outside. If that initial stretch has slowed you’re fine lasts couple week strain depending. If you’re looking fruity sativa try Cinderella 99 from brothers Grimm if you like pineapple that is
sure i will try that, right now i have ordered dinafem purple Afghan kush and super silver.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You may be giving 2 much nutrients, your ligh could be 2 close, if a plant is stuck it is usaly trying to get rid of something, good luck SNOLEPERD, you said this is ur 2nd grow how did ur first grow come out? Your plants look a little small to start 2 feed yet, if your leaves are starting to burn and you did feed flush the plant, I grow autos now but when I grew photoperid plants I would start to acclimate my plant to food between day 25 to 30, all strains are different i allways feed my plant a little less at first so i know they can take it, you can add more food, but you cant unburn a plant, if you need advicejust ask SNOLEPERD he will try his best to help, good luck!!♧

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When u put ur plants into flower you dont want stringy branches if that is a high yield plant you may run into trouble, I lst my branches so the can hold the flower if your plant is streching like that your light is to far away, are you useing feminized seeds? Looks like it needs a prune, but it's your plant, I dont want to influence you, you do know how to sex a plant right? You did not ask for my help im only giveing you my observations, not advice. Your friend SNOLEPERD

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

When u put ur plants into flower you dont want stringy branches if that is a high yield plant you may run into trouble, I lst my branches so the can hold the flower if your plant is streching like that your light is to far away, are you useing feminized seeds? Looks like it needs a prune, but it's your plant, I dont want to influence you, you do know how to sex a plant right? You did not ask for my help im only giveing you my observations, not advice. Your friend SNOLEPERD
yes the top branches are getting too close to the light about 6inch away from the light, these are normal seeds.
i do know a bit about sexing the plant. But will love to hear what is your advice about it.
we are all here to help each other and share our views so pls dont mind my dear friend snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Bro I asked beacuse they look like male plants, most but not all female plants will have fat branches and a cola bud, structure 2 main branches 2 secondary branches 2 small branches and a cola bud that grows up the main stem, I see none of this, to stop your plant from strething and to prevent mold and to train ur plant you need to have a fan on your plants at all times while the lights are on, did you get any weed from your first grow? Why are you not buying feminized seeds? Then at least you will have a girl, how to sex a plant, where the fan leaves meet the stem at the node you should see 2 little round balls with a v shaped pistol growing out of each ball, a pistol is a hair, do you see this? Do you see any hairs on your main stem?. SNOLEPERD see the structure of a female plant?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Looks like a hermi, you have 1 hair, no little balls and what looks like a spike, can you give me a front on pic?. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yep, this is what you should see note the 2 little balls at my node with the 2 hairs, you did not tell me if you got weed on your first try, this is my suggestion grow an autoflower, an autoflower flowers regardlss of ligh cycle, they can handle light leaks, in my opinion autos are harder 2 grow than photoperid plants, but there is one stain that' stupid easy and very hardy northern light it will b a girl I run my autos 16 on 8 off do that and leave it alone, feed ur autos less as they have a delicate root system you can go from seed 2 weed in 60 days, if you dont want to try an autoflower at least buy feminized seeds from a reputable bank I know a few, at least anything you grow will b a girl, you wont waste mix and you wont , feel like you do now disappointed, sort bro but whatever you decide I can walk you through it as I'm shifing down I have 2 move, your friend. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Good cull those fuckers, but now you have to make shure one of your girls does not go hermi on you, if you have 2 non feminized girls chances are high 1 will change. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom