Second round with cali orange bud from white label (cut run)

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

the next update will have single plant shots from veg to flower see ja all then this will take a while...

Abek666

Abek666

uhhhh i must say i was inpatient and finished one of the gals do to a big demand for bud on my side so she is gone and one of the plants turned male so i put one of the other vegin plants in to compensate this 2 gone one in makes 10 plants by now in flower and 17 in veg and today i receved a big lot of new seeds all bagseed but collected over 2 years something in there must be nice hehe

L

Limit420

looking nice Abek. i cant wait to see the cali bud finished. make sure to take nice pictures of nugs for us :)

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey Abek666!
What's up with you?
Man, I read both of your threads and my suggestions are:

1. Make "Real Updates"!
You have been writing a lot! 6 pages out of 7 in this thread are only your own replies and very little information.

2. Describe what's your gear. Including Wattage, Type of medium, Nutrients, How long you plan to vegetate, R/O or Tap Water? Water PH, Bucket Size, Size Room and etc.

3. Your buckets are too big for such a small plant. Instead having 1 small plant in a big bucket, get a small bucket and double up the number of plants to your room.

This is one of my small plants vegetating. I keep them all in small buckets until flowering time, then I transplant them to a 3 Gallon buckets. As you can see, she is 13 inches tall growing in a 6" tall bucket ( Black Square Plastic Pots - Jumbo Senior 5"x5"x6.5" $0.99 ) All you have to do is keep tying them down, and if they grow taller than you expect you just cut the top and make clones, the side branches will eventually grow as taller as the main and you'll be rewarded at the end.
Peace and Good Luck!

IMG_0327%5B1%5D.JPG

IMG_0333%5B1%5D.JPG

DRorganic

DRorganic

i love cali-o i have a boat load of 91 nirvana sativa cali-o .it grows like a indaca but smokes like a good sativa the kind you can smoke on a sunny day and keep on smoking and its perfect for outdoor activities .good luck and how does she smoke is it a body high or a head high.

DRorganic

DRorganic

yea what Th3Jungl3Boy said. what size light is that 150 or a 200 watt. i use to use the 200 for veg . i think you can buy those bulbs in flowering spectrum . or get some flowering Flor for side lighting . but you might be better off using a scrog grow .and smaller containers like square maxi pots. and if you like organics some earth juice grow bloom and catalysis with a sock of earth worm castings would work wonders. and some black strap molasses. just a suggestion but keep it up you will get the hang of it .

Abek666

Abek666

easy easy you can have all the bamboo you want...
i had issues with my pc so there was no way to answer your questions sorry for that
i'm somehow chaotic so please be patient i will give you a real update with all the info you want in a few days atm i'm a bit more bissy with work as usual so i need a lil time to make some proper pics of the setup/plants and the infos you wanted so see you in a few days

and have a nice day

Abek666

Abek666

@ Th3Jungl3Boy i had written alot of the info you look for on my first thread i thought that it is not necessary to post stuff twice in two threads.
And btw what a start for a conversation is "whats up with you?"...?
Ok no rambling here, sorry i'm growing on an 4m² space with mearly a hight of 1.5m it is an atic and i have an active intake pc fan with i think 120mm an outtake fan hmm i think 240 m³ in a minute and a 400 watt hps gib lightning bulb flower spectrum and i grow in a soil mix i made of earthworm castings, green kompost, planting soil, a lil coco and a good amount of perlite some stuff is added to the mix but im not one of the pros here who debat on the best stuff you could add, i think less is more and the plants seem to like it, when there is something missing i add it later but its a good starter, i have an passive watering sys from blumat its cool but could be better, its enough for 10 days not being able to look for them, i have a ph of 6.7-6.8 relatively stable tap water so i give this to my gals, rock phosphate, molasses and guano is added to the mix before flower hmmm maybeee ähm 3-4 weeks let it work and then transplant cuts or seedlings in it they love it, then i give them 2-4 weeks veg until they are going into flower but also here my rule of thumb is less is more. I do add some allround dry fertilizer to the mix but i try not to over do it when it is not necessary.

hope this fill the gap between the two threads
have a good day:icon_animal26:

Abek666

Abek666

oh i forgot they are in 4.5 litre shoes and that is the minimum i should go i think in the other thread i had much issues in the winter, could temps and pests so they have not grown enough but the oranges came in so i throu them in flower to have a lil bud but the pest hurted them too much and the experiments i done to them did the rest...
...so it was my own fault. For me this is a gardening hobby mot more not less and sometimes the experience itself is worth the effort for me.

so again a good day

Abek666

Abek666

my pc is trippin me out lately so no pic updates atm maybe next week if i could manage to fix it proberly atm there is no way of uploading pics this thing dieyng at me atm

so see you all and have fun with your gardens fellow farmers

T

TreFarmer

Hey Abek666!
What's up with you?
Man, I read both of your threads and my suggestions are:

1. Make "Real Updates"!
You have been writing a lot! 6 pages out of 7 in this thread are only your own replies and very little information.

2. Describe what's your gear. Including Wattage, Type of medium, Nutrients, How long you plan to vegetate, R/O or Tap Water? Water PH, Bucket Size, Size Room and etc.

3. Your buckets are too big for such a small plant. Instead having 1 small plant in a big bucket, get a small bucket and double up the number of plants to your room.

This is one of my small plants vegetating. I keep them all in small buckets until flowering time, then I transplant them to a 3 Gallon buckets. As you can see, she is 13 inches tall growing in a 6" tall bucket ( Black Square Plastic Pots - Jumbo Senior 5"x5"x6.5" $0.99 ) All you have to do is keep tying them down, and if they grow taller than you expect you just cut the top and make clones, the side branches will eventually grow as taller as the main and you'll be rewarded at the end.
Peace and Good Luck!

IMG_0327%5B1%5D.JPG

IMG_0333%5B1%5D.JPG

1 don't start off with "what's up with you?"
2 some people don't have access to all the fancy shit
3 some people don't have a mentor or know other growers
4 some people come on here cause they are looking for "positive vibes"
5 is there a rule he cannot post his thread whenever however?
Sorry, your post comes out arrogant and omnipotent.
Oh by the way, his first post was in German so my guess is English is his second language. Maybe you can point out his improper grammer too!
Oh #6 DONT POST IN BLOCK LETTERS, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A PIOUS DICK! YOURE NOT A MOD "WHATS UP WITH YOU?"
on my block disrespect gets disrespect

Abek666

Abek666

thanks tre maybe he just get up this morning with the wrong foot but anyway its no biggy you are just right with your points

have a nice day anyone

Abek666

Abek666

so an update but not the thing i have promissed i have to say i was a lasy bum in the last time and i had some trobble to fix the pc of mine so i can work again i still have issues with it but its ok oh btw its a super pain in the ass to make single plant shots so you will still get these kind of pics to see

so these damn oranges never seem to finish they are in like 10 weeks and looking not even near to finish :mad0233:
these things drive me nuts but one pheno its already gone up in smoke its the real deal and i have a nice cut from her that is worth working with i sugest the other pheno is a thing with maybe 100 days or something like this and this is not worth the effort in my opinion i got one cut of her left so one time it will go in but after that i discard it but judge for your selfs:

Flower 1
Flower 2
Flower 3
10 week orangebud
New strain bs
Bud shot3
Abek666

Abek666

and some veg area shots i really get the cloning thing dialed in the trick was the lil greenhouse with a heater build in that holds the perfect temp really nice thing:

Clone army
Veg shot5
Abek666

Abek666

oh yes btw the plants are not droppy they just received some descent supercropping it really works like a charm to manage structure and shape of the plant and the other side to it its making a lil bigger buds what is nice too oh and the bigger plants in the veg shot are two extra fast fat ladies i reveg and this time i really think i get it done its somehow tricky to reveg properly i apreciate any tips on this subject

so at you all have a nice day and chill:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

Abek666

Abek666

as you can see i have 3 new strains in it one is the fastest thing i ever have seen its finishes in 45-50 days and damn its really seems to need nothing to look, tastes and bounce in the head like a bomb the 3 little cuts in the middle are these fast thing next to them are one of my favorites its only in for like 3 weeks and have fat lil resinous buds and continue to swell hehe

Abek666

Abek666

cuts and reveg proceding nicely i'm dev ready for the fall and winter grows but this time i think of building a mother and clone chamber out of the atic cause last winter was to hard and cold conditions but this time with proper super long veg i will have enough lil bushes that i can flower in the winer and just have to keep the mothers alive and dont have to make cuts in the winter atm there are 13 cuts rooted and transplanted in there first cups and 9 more to come and this should be enough

in the flower chamber there was a big surprise the last 4 seed plants i had througn in are all females so there are now just females in it from now on i dont have to look so often in the room

on the downside are dev the oranges 11 weeks now and still not finished they will be flowered just one time and only one plant be in there in a future grow

the other pheno i found is much different from these two i have left in there its faster and grows much different to them this one i keept as a mother and will provide with much good cuts in the future but until then (it needs some good veg time befor first cut) i have enough other clones i can flower

i see you on the update tomorow or this evening

Abek666

Abek666

oh damn i lend my cam to a frend becomming it back on thursday so pic's come not until then sorry

T

TreFarmer

as you can see i have 3 new strains in it one is the fastest thing i ever have seen its finishes in 45-50 days and damn its really seems to need nothing to look, tastes and bounce in the head like a bomb the 3 little cuts in the middle are these fast thing next to them are one of my favorites its only in for like 3 weeks and have fat lil resinous buds and continue to swell hehe

Looks nice, keep em goin', dont give in... you can do it:movie getting there:) Next time push one of the three another week, just to see, if it keeps budding keep going. The reason I say is that the Bubba takes on different traits and carries different ratios of compounds, you might find day 60-65 may be better or worse, but now you have found a keeper, try different time lengths for each plant and see which you like the best.

Abek666

Abek666

actually im up for 3 - 4 keepers. One is a good but not perfect pheno of the oranges i liked. Then one from these fatties that finish in 55-60 days super resinous and tasty next is one of these super fast stuff and one of the uknown new things the fastest make the run i think but have to wait atleast 3-4 more weeks before i dicide on them but after now 11 1/2 weeks another of the bad pheno of the oranges is gone 10-15 grams maybe not stellar one is still in there she looks nothing like this long time flower
but she will get 3 more weeks but my hopes for her are not high she looks like just starting into full flower and none of my plants ever had so much issues it was all fine 5-6 weeks in and then suddenly she stops producing i looked up everything possible what might be the problem but i dont found things different to the others and she was the only one with that problems the others produced untill the 10 th week and stoped also, i think they where haviely rootbound i never planed on flowering more than 9 weeks

the pots i used for them are just enough for 8-9 weeks but more means rootbound but the companie stated that this strain will finish in 45-55 days so i've not expected that they go this long in the next try where i use this pheno is much more veg involeved and a big ass pot 20litre or so this might make the trick after that i dont waste any more space to this pheno

anyway thanks for the kind words tre farmer and yes i still experiment with the 3-4 strains i have at the moment
have a nice day

Top Bottom