Second time grow think they ready what you think?

• Thread starter Newtothis2022
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newtothis2022

Second time grow and still having trouble knowing if they ready for harvest or not they autoflowers on week 10 any suggestions please

Second time grow think they ready what you think
Second time grow think they ready what you think 2
Second time grow think they ready what you think 3
strider26554

strider26554

Kind of hard to see the individual trichomes, but judging from the overall view of the plant i would say they are close, but im not an authority on AF. I always take in the plant as a whole to gauge harvest time. Can often tell when she has reached the time just by the tell tale tiredness of the plant.

zzzybil

zzzybil

need more bud closeups - my vote at least 2 weeks .............. i study bud of the month pics........... don't cheat yourself outta fatter ripe nugs

2Bad

2Bad

Kind of hard to see the individual trichomes, but judging from the overall view of the plant i would say they are close, but im not an authority on AF. I always take in the plant as a whole to gauge harvest time. Can often tell when she has reached the time just by the tell tale tiredness of the plant.
Agreed judge how all the nugs look not the trichomes. Def take them into account but that's not all you're looking for. It could be ripe without the right trichs.

N

Newtothis2022

Agreed judge how all the nugs look not the trichomes. Def take them into account but that's not all you're looking for. It could be ripe without the right trichs.
It make sense I was just worried about that a few weeks ago I felt as if the was a bunch of white hairs turning colors but wasn’t satisfied with the bug size but now they look better and fatter

N

Newtothis2022

need more bud closeups - my vote at least 2 weeks .............. i study bud of the month pics........... don't cheat yourself outta fatter ripe nugs
Thanks I’ll be doing some studying myself now

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

need to take shots in more natural lighting.

have you got a magnifier, so you can look at her trichomes? and here there is room for personal preferences, there is a harvest window.

i always try to give it more time than my anxiousness. it's all a game of patience - wait for its 'full' harvest, wait for its drying & curing. need to control and contain yourself, and you will be rewarded better.

N

Newtothis2022

need to take shots in more natural lighting.

have you got a magnifier, so you can look at her trichomes? and here there is room for personal preferences, there is a harvest window.

i always try to give it more time than my anxiousness. it's all a game of patience - wait for its 'full' harvest, wait for its drying & curing. need to control and contain yourself, and you will be rewarded better.
I know that’s the mistake I made the 1st time

Top Bottom