• Start date
  • Tagged users None

finished product off 18 plants trained

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

hello all,

well i'm back with a bigger goal bigger tent and some decent kit tent is a secret jardin dr300 w
the lights you guys can see ya selves just got to finish the extraction fans and inlet with some help from master grower hb lmao got a 8 inch thermo controlled extractor pulling 1080 out and a 8 inch inlet using fox farm nutes and im growing amnesia haze big buddha seeds and silver cheese big buddha anyway enjoy these few pics peace km.....

Secret jardin dr300w x3 gavita pro lights 2x1150 watts 1x600 watt
Secret jardin dr300w x3 gavita pro lights 2x1150 watts 1x600 watt 2
Secret jardin dr300w x3 gavita pro lights 2x1150 watts 1x600 watt 3
Secret jardin dr300w x3 gavita pro lights 2x1150 watts 1x600 watt 4
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

So far ;) up and active soon more pics to come ! Km

half baked

half baked

how are them seedlings popping up through after they gone in under the light?

tent looks sick on pics bro ;)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

tents looking sick bro just need to pot up and swap the inlet and we are sweet :) seedlings are looking great take a look.

IMG 0264
IMG 0265
IMG 0266
IMG 0267
IMG 0268

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Well day 3 in the big jardin tent haha and the silver cheese are taking a lead on the right amnesia haze on the left looks like a slow starter 5 more days before repooting into 30 litre pots and the other half into sqaure 18 litre pots km.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Greeeeeaaaat biiiiiig tent and a leetle teeny tray of seedlings- under a HUGE light, lol. I know they'll grow into it, but right now it looks pretty comical! Seriously, don't you have a spare shoplight laying around someplace?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

No it was in another room but i want everything in one and i need to test the tent for temps etc etc so might as well leave the things in there catching the rays ;)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

potted silver cheese into 18 litre pots will do 9 amnesia haze on the other side got some big buddha chiesel as well so may do 5 of them and 4 amnesia instead let me know what you all think !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
what size is the tent is it a 4x8?? I really like the growlabs but I think I'm gonna go with the sunhut this time cheaper but just as good I didnt really like the SJ the farm can't hold shit for weight and the cover had lots of lil holes i had to patch i would love to get their mammoth series one though but $1000 for a 4x8 is ridiculous looks good so far hommie can't wait to see what those bad ass lights can do!!! oh and deff 50 zips maybe a lil more

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Alrite lads it's a 3.0 m by 1.5 by 2 just got to pot up the next nine and were full go
Only got two lights on ATM both running 600 in a week I ll turn them all on and be running.
3000 watts over 18 sexy ladies haha ;)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
so what is that like a 5ft by 10 ft? i live in the US hommie we use feet and inches here

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
really its 9ft 10in long by 4ft 11in wide by 6 ft 7in high to be precise lol

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

really its 9ft 10in long by 4ft 11in wide by 6 ft 7in high to be precise lol

Nope because I'm not 6 "7 and I stand as tall as the tent 6"2 and you could of worked out 3x 1.5 by the time you posted that haha

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
yo i just googled it and its 118inx59inx79in and that is 9ft10inx4ft11inx6ft7in according to their web site anyway google it home slice those are the measurements they posted and i own a 4x4 and a 5x5 by them and they are both the same height. for real the suck compared to growlab and sun huts whi's fram can support over a 100lbs i have a growlab gl240l witch is their 7,11x7,11 and its bad ass. Not trying to get into a pissing contest with you just telling you the web says it measurements are I was just fuckin with ya about the meter stuff

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

It's live bro I don't need google I'm stood next to the thing haha and it's cool bro I know you yanks
Like to think bigger is better but that dr300 and 3k of lights is gonna get me some potent buds ;)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
It's live bro I don't need google I'm stood next to the thing haha and it's cool bro I know you yanks
Like to think bigger is better but that dr300 and 3k of lights is gonna get me some potent buds ;)

Oh ay bro you can kill it in there for sure i can't wait to see what you do and i looked on another site and it said it was 6ft 6 tall so you might be rite for i'd love to have some of those dope ass light but i have 5k in adjustawings rite now or i'd swoop some and hell I pulled 2lbs out of a 4x4 so you can deff pull 4 depending on how you train your girls and what strain your running. I'm actually gonna down size from a 4k flower room to a 4x8 2k tent with 2 4x4 coco beds and i should be able to pull 4 or 5 lbs no problem and thats with 2k so you could deff do that with 3k I'm still trying to figure out if i wanna run 3k or 4 600's since i also have 5 600's as well. Its gonna be sweet I just dnt like the frame work of the secret j's it dnt support enough weight for me because i need to hang 2 carbon filter's in them along with fans lights and everything else. I did just read that the dark room 2 is a lil stronger supporting 85lbs but still not up with sunhut witch is over a 100lbs and cheaper I still can;t decide if i want the sunhut or growlab the sun hut is 2in shorter in length but its 3 or 5 in taller and the other is a lil longer and a lil shorter. but your gonna grow some dank what nutes are you gonna use and what medium?

Top Bottom