• Thread starter Kyle mccall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

finished product off 18 plants trained

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Oh ay bro you can kill it in there for sure i can't wait to see what you do and i looked on another site and it said it was 6ft 6 tall so you might be rite for i'd love to have some of those dope ass light but i have 5k in adjustawings rite now or i'd swoop some and hell I pulled 2lbs out of a 4x4 so you can deff pull 4 depending on how you train your girls and what strain your running. I'm actually gonna down size from a 4k flower room to a 4x8 2k tent with 2 4x4 coco beds and i should be able to pull 4 or 5 lbs no problem and thats with 2k so you could deff do that with 3k I'm still trying to figure out if i wanna run 3k or 4 600's since i also have 5 600's as well. Its gonna be sweet I just dnt like the frame work of the secret j's it dnt support enough weight for me because i need to hang 2 carbon filter's in them along with fans lights and everything else. I did just read that the dark room 2 is a lil stronger supporting 85lbs but still not up with sunhut witch is over a 100lbs and cheaper I still can;t decide if i want the sunhut or growlab the sun hut is 2in shorter in length but its 3 or 5 in taller and the other is a lil longer and a lil shorter. but your gonna grow some dank what nutes are you gonna use and what medium?

Yeah the dr300 could do with stronger support but it does the trick using fox farm as well mate all organic I ve only done one grow my self so can't pretend to know a lot but learnt a few tricks along the way lol and the soil some new type in the shop so gibna give it a try :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

HELP seedlings amnesia haze and silver cheese have yellow embryonic leaves on some of the others it's just the tip but one I planted into a 20 litre pot had died off my fault so I reported a new one straight from the propergator and the true leaves on it look as if they have dried up and curled upwards not got a thermo at the min so I don't know temps but it feels quite cool help plz !

sdgrower

sdgrower

The soil might be too hot. I like to start cuttings and seedlings in coco if I am growing in soil. You will also get better growth if you start in smaller pots and transplant up in stages.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
HELP seedlings amnesia haze and silver cheese have yellow embryonic leaves on some of the others it's just the tip but one I planted into a 20 litre pot had died off my fault so I reported a new one straight from the propergator and the true leaves on it look as if they have dried up and curled upwards not got a thermo at the min so I don't know temps but it feels quite cool help plz !

Make sure your ph is on point and give them a lil calmag unless you have ben over feeding then flush them out and give them a lil calmag like 5ml per gallon if that dnt work get back at me and we will figure it out! I deff agree they deff need to beef up the frame a lil check out the sun huts they kick ass and are cheaper than the SJ's thats the way i'm going for my new 4x8 or i guess its really 5 x 9/6 so they will fit two 4x4 or one 4x8 white botanicare ebb n flow trays witch are bigger than 4x4 and 4x8 and I think the cool part is the come with a divider witch is neat and can support well over 100 lbs. Any way if you need any help just ask either here or pm me stay frosty bro peace.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Make sure your ph is on point and give them a lil calmag unless you have ben over feeding then flush them out and give them a lil calmag like 5ml per gallon if that dnt work get back at me and we will figure it out! I deff agree they deff need to beef up the frame a lil check out the sun huts they kick ass and are cheaper than the SJ's thats the way i'm going for my new 4x8 or i guess its really 5 x 9/6 so they will fit two 4x4 or one 4x8 white botanicare ebb n flow trays witch are bigger than 4x4 and 4x8 and I think the cool part is the come with a divider witch is neat and can support well over 100 lbs. Any way if you need any help just ask either here or pm me stay frosty bro peace.

Safe bro there only 5 day old seedlings not even due for a watering for a week now transplanted 2 days ago :/ lol maybe a little more time hopefully

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

looking alot healither going to be doing 7 silver cheese 5 buddha tahoe 4 hippie killer then a few chiesel from big buddha and some amnesia haze in 15 litre pots the rest in 30's and 18's

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

silver cheese​
buddha tahoe​
amnesia haze​
hippie killer​
chiesel​
All strains started to come though now just slow starters gonna leave em for a week to build roots before transplanting and giving 4 weeks veg oh and a shot of white fire in the pics from half baked check his thread out :)​

half baked

half baked

yh man, all starting off well bro, wont be long till they really set of for the sky now :) got my gas check in the next day or 2 so i'll be only a few weeks behind ya ;)

safe for the budshot pic, think thats my first of the wifi this round lol

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Alrite hb no worries mate sick smoke that wifi but that bubba was the one though bro you got any cuts and what's the flowering time On it did you have any more of them circular trays bro or were there just the 7 safe

half baked

half baked

haha you know the bubba's the 1 lol, yh i got a cut or 2 for ya if ya wanted, not a good yielder but as you know by the smoke she more than worth the hassle :) yh i got those 15s and trays for ya bro too, think he's coming today so i'll try get my ass down to ya 2mo sometime ;)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Alrite Sdgrower if I could afford it ATM mate I'd remove the 600 watt and put a Lep in there so when I'm harvestIng the Tahoe chiesel and hippie killers from the right I'd spread the amnesia and silver cheese all over the tent for the last three weeks and I think they would finish up frosty and fat as fuck lol

Safe half baked no worries bro

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

day 1 of veg :) been root building for a week 4 weeks of veg to go

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

so this first pic is on the sativa side on the left of the tent this first pic is of aa bb amnesia haze and its started to take off now as quite a few have of the sativa s the indica s on the right side of the tent are still yetto take off fully on two have decided to get a move on so far.

IMG 0303
The next pic is a bit curious looks patchy this plants and i cant figure out why just yet maybe adjusting to the soil any idea s this is a silver cheese.

IMG 0306
Another amnesia pic diff seedling started to take off like the other.
IMG 0309
Next pic is the indica side chesiel
IMG 0307
Last pic is tahoe og
IMG 0308

IMG 0305
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Can anyone tell me if its better to have my inlet bringing air down along the floor or is it ok to have it jetting the cold air into the air or does it not matter lol any advice farmers ;)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

whats up farmers the small closet growers back :# lol got some more pics to put up they ll be on later meanwhile theres 24 days of veg left and the ladies are coming on nicely.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Things look awesome!!! Nice job.. And my intakes are both on the ground.. I run 6" duct and use 6x3 tees and set them at 45 degree angles.. I personally like the airflow to envelope my sluts.. push em around a bit..

Peace
OC

Top Bottom