• Tagged users None

finished product off 18 plants trained

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
filling in nicely bro...this is every ones fav part of the show :D keep up the good work kyle

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

just want to let you all know about hippie killer one of the strains im currently growing its super smelly in flower all three plants of it that im runnin serious ass smell of lemon fuel the moment you open that tent apparently its a good cbd/thc ratio as well good for the meds :) rub the bud a little and the smell is tremendous cant wait to smoke that girl.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

quick bud shot chiesel by big buddha 17 days in

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

can't remember right now but trich's have started and she's smelling gorgeous well they all are lol

L

longtail

oh that's awesome kyle, haven't been in for a little while. you've made tremedous headway my friend, that is just the shit. you've got this down to a science, rep, rep, rep, can we rep? i read on the chiesel in rosenthals growers guide but to see it, dude. that's like lookin' at a sexy bitch in a black dress, all you can say is damn!!!

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

oh that's awesome kyle, haven't been in for a little while. you've made tremedous headway my friend, that is just the shit. you've got this down to a science, rep, rep, rep, can we rep? i read on the chiesel in rosenthals growers guide but to see it, dude. that's like lookin' at a sexy bitch in a black dress, all you can say is damn!!!

hey bro nice to see ya again keep busy eh ? lol yep as you can see the ladies are coming along nicely can we rep ? of course we can lmfao :)

L

longtail

really good job, i mean it man, really good job. curious kyle, what's the smell like in there? have you grown a strain that don't just smell up the house?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

really good job, i mean it man, really good job. curious kyle, what's the smell like in there? have you grown a strain that don't just smell up the house?

alrite mate in all honesty everytime i've grown so far they all stink because its in a tent and i have a 8inch carbon filter and 8 infan inlet and out it's not too bad you can really smell them when there all out of the tent and in the other room they reek

hippie killer is very powerful stinks of pure lemon with a slight fuel hint to it
amnesia haze has'nt took off yet it s looking like it's going to be 11-13 weeks like big buddha says
the silver cheese (super silver haze crossed with big buddha s cheese) is superstinky you can realy smell the ssh in it.
chiesel has a smell i just can not place to it but god the TAHOE OG stinks i can't even put a name to it because i ve never smelt anything like it how ever it is a short plant but the branches are literally just bud :)take it easy bro thanks for checking the post .

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

also a big shout to half baked because without him this round would nt of been 1 this good and 2 so flawless so thanks alot m8 :D

half baked

half baked

thanks alot KM, you know me bro im all for the cause :) but im glad my advice is working so well for ya man, the pics say it all, your doin em justice for sure, the lights will be defo doin there part too haha

nice when its simple innit bro ;)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

thanks alot KM, you know me bro im all for the cause :) but im glad my advice is working so well for ya man, the pics say it all, your doin em justice for sure, the lights will be defo doin there part too haha

nice when its simple innit bro ;)
extremley nice :)

Top Bottom