secret recipe germ rates

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

Just wanted to say thanks guys, 11 of 11 beans popped and are off to a great start (secret recipe).

Any tips on feed rates etc for this strain? I am running a recirculating top drip in coco pots under 600watt lights.

thanks again -BB

420king-MASSES

you should do a grow log on this thread post up some pics document this tasty sounding strain

420king-MASSES

ya on top of tasty it sounds potent and sounds like a yeilder

budboy299

budboy299

will do. For now they are just lil babies but once they start to look like something I will post up some pics. First run for me is always for some extra seeds though.
I just dust some pollen off the boys onto a few girls.

A few years ago I had to go out of town for a few weeks, and had a buddy look after my plants. You guessed it....all died. I lost some killer strains. Nowadays I always do a seed run, just in case.

J

jakespeed

I put 3 down and got two males and one female, the female reminds me of killer queen, and smells like earthy chem

budboy299

budboy299

Day 1 of 12/12. Started with 11 germed out of 11 seeds. I put them outside on a windy day and 1 snapped. Of the 10 young'uns, 8 are squat and very bushy, 2 are kind of lanky and stretched.

No pics because I just cut them for clones, prior to sexing them.
will give an update on the gender rates.

P

puffinpiff

this strain intrigues me........ i'm interested to see the structure as well as a smoke report in the future. hope all is well and i wish you the best possible outcome

420king-MASSES

this strain intrigues me........ i'm interested to see the structure as well as a smoke report in the future. hope all is well and i wish you the best possible outcome

natural_medicines_118.jpg
natural_medicines_117.jpg

so far the strain seems tobe uniform nice structure i def see sativa in this lineage:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom