See You in DENVER on 4/19 & 4/20, 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What strain should we enter in this cup?

• Sour Bubble, because it's been the progenitor of so many great strains.

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Sour Grape, because this one has a red wine aroma and tastes great.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Sour Bubble - Bubble Hash, because I had some and it was off the hook.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
garygee

garygee

Picked up 4 packs of BOG seeds and an 1/8 of sour bubble. Sour bubble was the second best strain at Denver all weekend long. Only to be beaten bye blue cookies from @cookiesclothingsf. Bog is where it's at!!!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I enjoyed the drive and did the 1450 miles in two days. Mrs. Bog and I love touring the country and driving is fun for me.

We hope to make it again next year if we can make enough seeds to keep this up.

I want to say that Denver was a wonderful experience and the people are very kind. We were impressed with your world. We were all a mile high... ;) Bog

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Wow, What an adventure!!

We drove from Cali to get to Denver for the Cup. It took us 2 long days to get there. BOG being an X Trucker is used to long drives and we zoomed along in our 2007 Nissan Altima with 100K + miles on it. The car is in perfect condition and had no trouble. On the other hand, we did run out of gas. Did you know there are no gas stations in a 100 mile stretch on I-80? Between Wendover, NV and Grantsville, UT!!

Heading to Denver 4 16 2014 IMG 6230

We did get road service from AMS Truck Repair they brought us 5 gallons of gas. We were on the side of the road about 2 hours 45 minutes in total. We were so glad to see him finally get to us, he had to come 99 miles from the Tooele, UT area.

Here we are off the side of the road, waiting.

Out of Gas in UT 4 2014 IMG 6269

AMS Truck Service 4 2014 GAS IMG 6270

Here are some Windmills and Antelope in Wyoming.

Windmills in WY 4 2014 IMG 6312
Antelope in WY 4 2014 IMG 6347

Thinking we were almost to Denver and all would be well. A Semi Truck sent a Golf Ball size rock into the side front window. I flinched as I saw this huge rock coming at me!! So we have a broken windshield now. Not so bad. Our spirits are high, we’re almost to a room for the night.

Windshield cracked 4 2014 IMG 6396
Sunset 4 2014 IMG 6358

The next morning we drove in to the Denver Mart where the Cup was held. We proceeded to set up our Booth. Enjoying all the happy people here for a common cause.

The Cup began at 11 am on Saturday and the stream of customers started flowing in. Here is BOG helping a customer.

BOG at BOG Seeds Booth Denver Cup 2014 IMG 6373
Crowd at Denver Cup 4 20 2014 IMG 6370

We had such a good time everyone we met was so kind and patient. There are a lot of good people in the Weed World. It was so fun to meet those of you from online. We enjoyed meeting Every One of You.

On our way home from Denver 4 21 2014 IMG 6392

Our trip home was uneventful, which was nice. Had a slight rain storm, otherwise it was a nice drive. While going through California, we saw these Water Flumes, they carry the water from high in the mountain to a place the river and water does not flow.

Water Flumes in CA 4 2014 IMG 6226

Long 2 day drive to  from Denver 4 2014 IMG 6645

It’s been another long 2 days driving home.

Glad we’re almost there.

Rear Window Sunset 4 2014 IMG 6349

THANK YOU,

Gratitude and Respect,

The BOG’s

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We enjoyed it too and we plan to attend again next year. Made some friends for sure when we met with our heads in a cloud, a mile high!!!

Thanks to all those who visited our booth and sorry we missed you for the rest...

Top Bottom