See You in DENVER on 4/19 & 4/20, 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What strain should we enter in this cup?

• Sour Bubble, because it's been the progenitor of so many great strains.

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Sour Grape, because this one has a red wine aroma and tastes great.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Sour Bubble - Bubble Hash, because I had some and it was off the hook.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

BOG Seeds is happy to announce that we will be at the High Times Denver U.S. Cannabis Cup. Space for our booth has already been reserved and we are considering making an entry. We hope to see many of you there because this Event is for anyone over 21 years of age. No Medical Recommendations are required. Get your tickets at www.cannabiscup.com.

See you in denver on 419  420 2014

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We are Going for the Gold! :) :)

This event will be the biggest pot convention ever held anywhere. Come make history with us and 80,000 other stoners!

This is a good time to be alive. I see my life's work accepted for what it is. We have rights too. The right to party as we see fit is our right and we will continue to peacefully persuade the world that Cannabis is a safer alternative to Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs.

Cannabis is a Herbal treatment that is harmless and enjoyable. You don't have to be sick to benefit from Cannabis. The results are in that Medical States have lowered suicide rates and fewer traffic or violence related deaths. It reduces alcohol consumption and helps with stress.

The anti stress herb is a blessing everyone could actually benefit from with reduces blood pressures and less chronic pain. Opiates are also a blessing but to be reserved for real pain often encountered later in life.

For the sick the herb provides appetite increase (Munchies) and it eases their depression.

The world is seeing the truth so please come and make this truth evident. I know that there are no finer examples than a crowd of stoners gathered to share and spread joy.

The Peace Pipe will never go dry at this event. The Gong will Bong!!

Come and Bang a Gong at the Bog Seeds Booth each time we fire one up!

Hear the Gong...Smell the Flowers...And Come a
Running because we will contribute a small portion of the Fun to be had at HighhTimes Denver 420 Cannabis Cup 2014!

The Damn Future is Here! I knew it was coming. :). Bog

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

These events do get awful busy...

We have the routine down as far as running the booth and set up is usually pretty easy.

The problem is that people get impatient and don't like to wait. We probably could use a little help so PM me if you can come early Sat. morning Steely. We could give you a week end pass and some free seeds for the help.

Don't everyone in Denver PM me now!!! :)

If you want a large order at this event it can be arranged as we expect to select distributors in the area. We hear that there aren't enough good seeds in Colorado...yet. ;). Bog

B

boston

hey bog probably not the best volunteer but a volunteer nonetheless I will only be there Saturday but me and the wife are willing to help out if needed just need a bit of time to look around and tics already bought so no comp needed

Just pm if you like the help and ethier way we will see you sat am first stop

Just make sure sb seeds are yhere for me

Hammerhead if you are reading this I am very interested in a cut of gg and would do it must justice;)

also one more thing bog I spent some time in Laytonville on 10 Mile Road and let me tell you I've never seen bubble anything like it and the wax so far i have experience in Colorado has nothing on It aswell so my expectations are high
for your bubble

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Just come for the fun and my seeds and buds and bubble hash. ;)

I love people showing up at my booth and it doesn't matter if they buy anything. We like answering questions about our strains.

I plan to give out a lotta free samples.

My hash is over 60% THC now. Does it bubble? Of course it bubbles.

"If it doesn't bubble it ain't worth the trouble..." BubbleMan. :)

I sometimes say, "If it's not Sour Bubble it's not worth the trouble". ;). Bog

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

We are looking forward to seeing all of our Friends in Denver.
Here are a few pics of what you will find at our Booth.
Pic 1: Sour Bubble Flowers
Pic 2: Sour Grape Flowers
Pic 3: BOG Seeds Gear

SourBubble 2014 DSCN5503
Sour Grape DSCN5516
BOG Seeds GEAR DSCN5522

Come smoke and enjoy the company at our Booth, you won't be disappointed. ;)​

BOG Seeds GEAR DSCN5522
ZONER

ZONER

B

boston

if 80,000 people show up there will be problems venue is not that large

Just so everyone knows this year cup is at denvermart not at the exdo

I am sure ht will oversell like last year so showearly

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

80,001?

I think they may have been referring to a total including all tickets sold out and then they double that in anticipation of all the later walk ins. I doubt we will have that many but the number was bandied about.

It looks like they won't let us enter this cup. :(. So far it looks as if only Denver Licensed Dealers can have entries. WTF?

Oh well...we will just have to win the unofficial cup given by consensus. Come try our stuff!

It's The Right Stuff... :)

Myco

Myco

It's ok...some cups are just for collectives in the state held. I do think there are many HT events where I can enter.

Bogglegum already won best Indica in the HT 2011 San Fran Med Cup! ;)
Yeah I think that's pretty silly... But is what it is eh.

I remember the Bogglegum victory, pretty cool :) You should enter at the Seattle event, BOG. Have you ever entered flowers from your Sour Bubble mama in any event?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

80,001?

I think they may have been referring to a total including all tickets sold out and then they double that in anticipation of all the later walk ins. I doubt we will have that many but the number was bandied about.

It looks like they won't let us enter this cup. :(. So far it looks as if only Denver Licensed Dealers can have entries. WTF?

Oh well...we will just have to win the unofficial cup given by consensus. Come try our stuff!

It's The Right Stuff... :)
There got to be a way....where theres a will there's a way!

Top Bottom