• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Seed Breeders

Which breeder, Mephesito, Fast Buds?
Are any of these worth buying seeds from?
What have you had success with

Which breeder, Mephesito, Fast Buds?
Are any of these worth buying seeds from?
What have you had success with

I grew Bluedreamatic and blackberry from fastbuds.
bluedream sucked. the blackberry was crazy purple and had some heavy grape terps.

P_20190406_110101_vHDR_Auto.jpg
bluedreamatic was outdoor, eh

P_20190310_161723_vHDR_Auto.jpg
blackberry, very niiice.

Also grew Forbidden Cookies from mephisto genetics.
fought caterpillars on the grow but buds were solid and smelled like cake
P_20190929_094104_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Last edited:
I grew Bluedreamatic and blackberry from fastbuds.
bluedream sucked. the blackberry was crazy purple and had some heavy grape terps.

View attachment 899829bluedreamatic was outdoor, eh

View attachment 899828blackberry, very niiice.

Also grew Forbidden Cookies from mephisto genetics.
fought caterpillars on the grow but buds were solid and smelled like cake
Thank you my bud brother.
Man those were some beauties but, I know what you mean when paying close to ten bucks a seed you want solid genetics.

Blue Dream is $63 for 5 fem seeds at HSO. Buy that and Green Crack or many others and your set. I've been growing 30 years and HSO is one of the best. Let others do the testing and you go with whats proven. KOSHER KUSH, SCOTTS OG, GHOST TRAIN HAZE, WIFI, YETI, LEE ROY, CRITICAL KUSH. Look at the Seedbank list of what people are buying. There buying them for a reason. Look at Divine, all fem. Not no-name brands.

Blue Dream is $63 for 5 fem seeds at HSO. Buy that and Green Crack or many others and your set. I've been growing 30 years and HSO is one of the best. Let others do the testing and you go with whats proven. KOSHER KUSH, SCOTTS OG, GHOST TRAIN HAZE, WIFI, YETI, LEE ROY, CRITICAL KUSH. Look at the Seedbank list of what people are buying. There buying them for a reason. Look at Divine, all fem. Not no-name brands.
Thank you bud brother.

Canuk cookies has been a real winner for me,ran it twice outdoors and once inside..Best strongest, high yielding cookies strain ive seen.True North Seed Bank has been great for me,good customer service. I wish I had space and time to run more Canuk strains

Canuk cookies has been a real winner for me,ran it twice outdoors and once inside..Best strongest, high yielding cookies strain ive seen.True North Seed Bank has been great for me,good customer service. I wish I had space and time to run more Canuk strains
I have been looking into True North and Neptune. With that vote of confidence I think I'll try them. Thanks Bud.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1