Seed Breeders

• Thread starter Padrepuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Which breeder, Mephesito, Fast Buds?
Are any of these worth buying seeds from?
What have you had success with

krooked

krooked

Which breeder, Mephesito, Fast Buds?
Are any of these worth buying seeds from?
What have you had success with

I grew Bluedreamatic and blackberry from fastbuds.
bluedream sucked. the blackberry was crazy purple and had some heavy grape terps.

P 20190406 110101 vHDR Auto
bluedreamatic was outdoor, eh

P 20190310 161723 vHDR Auto
blackberry, very niiice.

Also grew Forbidden Cookies from mephisto genetics.
fought caterpillars on the grow but buds were solid and smelled like cake
P 20190929 094104 vHDR Auto

Last edited:
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I grew Bluedreamatic and blackberry from fastbuds.
bluedream sucked. the blackberry was crazy purple and had some heavy grape terps.

View attachment 899829bluedreamatic was outdoor, eh

View attachment 899828blackberry, very niiice.

Also grew Forbidden Cookies from mephisto genetics.
fought caterpillars on the grow but buds were solid and smelled like cake
Thank you my bud brother.
Man those were some beauties but, I know what you mean when paying close to ten bucks a seed you want solid genetics.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Blue Dream is $63 for 5 fem seeds at HSO. Buy that and Green Crack or many others and your set. I've been growing 30 years and HSO is one of the best. Let others do the testing and you go with whats proven. KOSHER KUSH, SCOTTS OG, GHOST TRAIN HAZE, WIFI, YETI, LEE ROY, CRITICAL KUSH. Look at the Seedbank list of what people are buying. There buying them for a reason. Look at Divine, all fem. Not no-name brands.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Blue Dream is $63 for 5 fem seeds at HSO. Buy that and Green Crack or many others and your set. I've been growing 30 years and HSO is one of the best. Let others do the testing and you go with whats proven. KOSHER KUSH, SCOTTS OG, GHOST TRAIN HAZE, WIFI, YETI, LEE ROY, CRITICAL KUSH. Look at the Seedbank list of what people are buying. There buying them for a reason. Look at Divine, all fem. Not no-name brands.
Thank you bud brother.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

i grow autos for side smoke, nothing too serious.

id stick to solid photos. look into CSI humboldt, Luckydog seed (skunkva), archive, bodhi
Definitely heard good things about Bodhi and Humboldt. Thanks bud.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I understand just because they have been good to you dosen't mean I'd have a good grow with them.

the rrock

the rrock

Canuk cookies has been a real winner for me,ran it twice outdoors and once inside..Best strongest, high yielding cookies strain ive seen.True North Seed Bank has been great for me,good customer service. I wish I had space and time to run more Canuk strains

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Canuk cookies has been a real winner for me,ran it twice outdoors and once inside..Best strongest, high yielding cookies strain ive seen.True North Seed Bank has been great for me,good customer service. I wish I had space and time to run more Canuk strains
I have been looking into True North and Neptune. With that vote of confidence I think I'll try them. Thanks Bud.

Top Bottom