Seed business these daze....

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Put the lotion on first. The anal probe slides right in. Ouch.. No thank you. I dont call that fun..

Some are like poor cartman and deny it. But we can all see what is going on... :)

What to do:
Test seeds
pics: show plants, whole plants not just buds, hell even finished buds
explain yields flowering times, stretch, smells tastes.

Resinseeds shows a grow guide with photos of each week of flower....

Screen shot 2013 05 25 at 124216 PM

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Also remember venders generally receive 50% of the sale and the rest goes to the auction site. This is about standard throughout the industry. Mainly because most breeder/venders are in places where it is not legal and auction sites are out of places where it is legal. Once that changes you should be able to buy seeds direct from vender/breeders.

GI JO

GI JO

I've been experimenting with a few different things over the last year or so. To date, my favorites are:
Cindy 99, MK Ultra, White Fire Og x Trainwreck. I have 2 LAD, #1 is gonna be tossed, the other is being given a second chance, although I highly doubt that it's gonaa be a keeper. I also have my Green Cush/Kush/Crack.....whatever, it's always popular. It's a good thing there are enough different strains out there to keep everyone happy.

Here's a picture of the LAD that's going away. I'm a lightweight smoker and I can't even get a buzz. Kind of sad.

jlr42024

jlr42024

it will be interesting to see what effects if any the negative feedback about these "hyped" genetics will have on this auction of "last packs" that just dropped. im betting that because of all the drama and the uncertainty of A's future that these packs actually bring insane $$
An impact indeed, there definitely is a fallout in sales and interest in anything alien these days! Personally I've found what I was looking for with aliens gear I'm sad that isn't the case for the rest of y'all! Will I spend the $ again, that I'm not sure of being I purchased based on the hype and the genetics haven't lived up to expectations across the board.

Kushwick

Kushwick

I like how there was a relist but yet alien has not posted since the l.a.d. Hermie thread. That right there shows the character of that person.

green punk

green punk

I like how there was a relist but yet alien has not posted since the l.a.d. Hermie thread. That right there shows the character of that person.

There also was a TopDawg relist. You seen JJ around? You ever hear of a hermi Chem?

Kushwick

Kushwick

Actually i have seen jj around and have spoke with him on several occasions. I just drop a pm for him and he answers it on the other site. This was a couple weeks back.

green punk

green punk

Thats cool you are talkin w JJ. Im saying neither have posted since their stock was relisted. And I haven't seen a post by either of them on this site for months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom