Seed companies in Colorado are Fucked!

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyecandi

eyecandi

A20 - not sure where you are reading that, I read it just the reverse, where they (MMED) are saying that seeds can only be produced by a licensed Center/OPC and that they can sell to other licensed Centers. (2nd paragraph from the bottom of the MMED response letter seems pretty clear on those points to me)

abiding by plant counts and producing seeds .... not sure the relationship there, it doesn't take much to produce a lot of seed.

and there is no 'if' they partner with an MMC, that was already done. I believe it was Mr Holmes that may have messed up and didn't get a relationship with an MMC established (I may be wrong), therefor he is hosed.

sky high

sky high

It's funny.....folks have been obtaining seeds/genetics/meds for years WITHOUT MMC's...

it's that FRIEND FACTOR.... remember? "I get by with a little help from my friends..."

and if friends don't come through......there's always the FARM for top-notch beanage....

s h

eyecandi

eyecandi

yes it is .... gave away a few hundred beans last night

yes, there is the FARM .... but ..... there are plenty of stories there as well .... so pick your poison? where do you think 1/2 these guys on Attitude came from? sprouted up from no-where to magically take care of the masses with free beans? c'mon bro, I know you hate everything that MMCs are. but seed sellers are out to make a living too, same as anyone else, here at the farm or locally. at least this gives folks the ability to pick up what they want, instead of ordering from overseas and not supporting Colorado.

and no, i'm not affiliated with any of them, just my lame opinions.

T

triangle kush

abiding by plant counts and producing seeds .... not sure the relationship there, it doesn't take much to produce a lot of seed.

and that quote is exactly what is wrong with the seed business period. I come from a time where "breeders" bred seeds, grew a couple hundred seedlings THEN SOLD SEEDS IF THE PLANTS WERE WORTH A SHIT. Sure there were pollen chunkers but those seeds went out as freebies, not sold for $300 a pack....lmfao. The seed business is a freaking joke anymore.

Colorado BeanBank

Colorado BeanBank

ha thats why you dont hide behind the cloak of MMJ. i dont do just for the med patients. i do because i wanna get fucking high! and i want something different than everyone else.

And you certainly can produce seed under a MMC and sell it to any other MMC... just like the bud. 70/30

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

ha thats why you dont hide behind the cloak of MMJ. i dont do just for the med patients. i do because i wanna get fucking high! and i want something different than everyone else.

And you certainly can produce seed under a MMC and sell it to any other MMC... just like the bud. 70/30

I'm loving the new regulation regarding seed sales in CO.
This will only affect seed companies not attached to a mmc, as well as all these seed companies that where tryinh to be hb-1284 compliant but where using international seed companies to make profit.

Starting a seed company in co means you needed to make a decision. Only of which the second optiin would be hb-1284 compliant.
Old school way of selling beans (novelty,seed banks, mail)
Or
Hb-1284 compliant regulating all seed production within an opcl attached to an mmc. And as someone stated earlier attatched to an MIP opcl is beneficial (+500 plant count that wont effect re-saleable meds)

You cant be doing both.
Yes international sales are probably insane and some peeps are making crazy $$$.
But as a patient/personal grower/mip/mmc grower its about medicine. No hiding behind any cloaks I want to treat ailments and get high as fuck while doing soo!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah New House should be blowing fuckers out of the water with their gear in no time! None of this mutt bud bullshit people are passing off as breeding....... lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Went to the cup today. The Clinic is selling their strains under the Reserva brand as of yesterday picked some up at the clinic today. They will also have DNA strains at some point. Rare D will still be avail at all the pink house dispos and river rock. The cup was surprisingly decent.

outwest

eyecandi

eyecandi

yeah, can't wait to see what New House brings first ... brotha has his shit together and the best collection of original and landrace genetics to work with that i've ever seen.

bring it Colorado!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What's New House? FWIW, the Reserva Colorado seeds are $40 for 7 seeds. Very reasonable.

outwest

altimood

altimood

If you are a real deal serious breeder doing what ya do where you are at well like ya always have, lifes good and there couldn't be a better time to have the talent. Theres an absolute bottomless n unlimited demand for stable high quality medical MJ beans and as other states go medical n new med states' patients grow n grow it will increase. No one with the time skills knowledge n real genes is risking comin out of underground until at least the feds legalize..........thats just stupid. I for one have'nt seen any breeders gear thats "legal" n truely totally produced legit beans in a silly club under those number rules worth a shit. Ya may get lucky chuckin now n again but it takes thousands of sprouts n massive selection to be a real cannabis breeder..........................either risk fed time in fly low, produce pathetic bull shit or quit cuz. Hell who can't chuck dust on an OG cut from some stupid shocked s1 in feel special........

Now if you are another kid that thinks they sucked enough ass to get some watered down whored elite cuts now ya chuck a little hermi pollen down n your a seed breeder cuz whoooohoooo I got a med card n work for a mmj outfit now I'm LEGIT....LOL you are fucked but you were anyways before ya began so go back to tacobell..........

Who is New House? I haven't heard or seen one seed or smoked a nug or seen a single plant from these cats n I'm all over CO?......definitely not too smart if they are the real thing n goin mainstream... .......not saying they aren't legit but I don't even wanna look at them if they don't got 20 years experience cuz truthfully MY RIBS hurt bad still from the cup's retardedness n when I left there I felt ten feet tall.....wont be back....so above that scene....
......went home n pop'd some my own white trash chuckins!
NEW HOUSE is a team led by an individual who shared his garden with me and blew my fucking mind. He has 30 plus years in agriculture in an international setting in all hemispheres of the world. They are pushing the envelope by going public, yes. Simply put, if I had the knowledge and the opportunity to do what these guys are doing, I'd jump on it. Ya do what you can in life and I wish them the all best in 2012. Colorado is blessed that this caliber of breeding has finally made it here.

GhostFace

GhostFace

lol! a team huh...oh ok those work really well with MJ....lmao bro come
on... I'll beleive it when I see it....sounds like smoke n mirrors bro. If they are so big n bad why are they risking it all "blowing it UP" in sad lil'CO? hmmmn? Who is he? Why did he have to migrate here? Are they broke? LOL

They can't be compliant with any legal numbers n legit breeders in CO....impossible
he's back lmfao

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

good to hear Altimood.

even if these seed companies are unable to continue biz in CO, I'm not sure "fucked" is the right way to describe them. They might have to stop. But there's not much, besides time and effort, invested in these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom