• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Logistics of running a seed crop in a warehouse is not easy. I seriously doubt anyone will want to jump in. Too many moronic boneheaded MMJ employees would make it a complete liability. Spreading pollen like they spread their lice. One seeded crop and youre done-ski. Too much $ at risk to fuck around with it.

On that note Centennial got in early but they have lousy gear and i think they actually closed shop recently. I see that 303 and Rare Dankness are selling on the 'tude now....im sure the 'tude doesnt give a fuck if youre legal or not so thats always an option. There are ways around all of the bullshit.....warehouse or not. Loopholes abound. People will find ways to make/sell seed no matter the legalities.

Fuck the man....someone make me a sandwich...

ttystikk

ttystikk

As tough as the legislators are making it to be a breeder in this state, I have to applaud anyone who has the guts to keep trying. As to results, well, we all want the best for nothing, right? Let's at least see what they come up with. I'm betting that time and the strength gained from overcoming adversity will lead to some great strains, and I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on some cuts of their prime phenos!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
if you think the feds wont step in when you are sprouting thousands of seeds or making thousands of seeds and selling them to every tom, dick & jane you are kidding yourselves! thousands of beans is just a tad over the fed 99 limit..but what do i know.. GO FOR IT!

Scared money don't make none... or in other words, making noise is not for the timid

GhostFace

GhostFace

fucking with the man will land you in fed fuk you in the ass prison..dont know bout you but i like my freedom! like i said b4 you got the balls then go for it_ greed $$$ is what fucked this thing up in the first place. :) eather way i could care less being i dont buy seeds..never have..never will!

G

GeneralRipper

Pretty sure seed companies are good in CO. At least thats what a team of lawyers and the MMED have told me on several long visits. As long as they are produced in an OPC, Manifested to your MMC and sold either retail to patients or wholesale to other licensed entities. As far as being able to produce quality IBLs and hybrids, I think Colorado is the best and safest place to be on the planet right now. We have over 2,000 patients in our system of stores and a very large facility with 28,000 watts dedicated to seed production alone. Along with another MIPS facility to run serious numbers of plants for selection. I spent the weekend talking with a few other breeders from Amsterdam, Spain , and the US, none of whom have ever run the seed numbers that we are right now. Nor have they ever seen or heard of it being done. Over the past few weeks we have popped thousands of seeds Up to 500 of single varieties. All of which will be gone through selected to some degree. As far as the team we have put together, I don't feel there is a stronger one out there. Lots of commercial growing experience and not just herb. I for one grew up under 450,000 sqft of glass and have never had a job that didn't include plants. Thats 35 years of commercial production and over 20 years growing cannabis. My boy Paco also comes from traditional horticulture and has vast experience in the field and with cannabis. Chapulin is the hardest working man in the biz. If there was a lumberjack type challenge for baller ass growers, this dude would be long time world champion. He gets more done by 7 am than most of you cats pull off in a week. The newest addition to the team has a masters and is a phd candidate in plant molecular biology focusing on genetics. He was part of the team that sequenced the strawberry genome and was responsible for extracting the RNA that was used in the project. Also spent a good portion of time conducting experiments on light spectrum in regards to terpene profiles in strawberries. I think we got this. If you have doubts than sit back and watch the ride, hate later after there is something to hate or love. New House Seeds is here (Colorado only), and we plan on doing more work and bringing more integrity to the table than anyone else in the biz. Just my $.02

28k for seeds is very impressive and like you have an epic crew too. We sure do need more seed companies with molecular biologists. I sure hope that New House Seeds and everyone else profits big. Currently The Station in boulder has been selling their own seeds for more than a minute and they don't really move.

Dorje

Dorje

Currently The Station in boulder has been selling their own seeds for more than a minute and they don't really move.

Not too many people I know have the required plant count and/or interest in starting seeds...

M

mysterious

sniff sniff sighhhhhhhhhhh....ok now my feelins are hurt again....
people I know are workin n lovin my work dawgin me for no good reason here........sniff sniff
My insanity will never do this Co forum the favor of representin them in this forum wit another post....problem solved.......your welcome.......best wishes CO I love ya anyhow............
Don't b a h8r jack.there's alot of mysTery around rojo becaUse he dOesn't run around waving his flag.I am married to a chronic pain patient that takes over 500 Mg of morphine and time release morphine.after reaching out to TR he gave me seeds that would target her pain.he is a quIet and humble man building a better plant for the medical patient, not his own reputation.if you don't put hanis in unit top 3 meds you must not be a true patient.hanis is the smoothest meds I have ever found.smooth going down, smoother coming out, and a unique buzz that's indescribable.I have tried many of his strains amd can tell u comfortably these strains will stand the test of time and still be at the top for decades to come.tr asd brew are top notch in the industry.I drive from the springs to Denver just too go to the care center he works for
.their process are a bit steep but the meds are like none other.don't let ur ego keep you away from some of tee best meds

illicit1

illicit1

Get some New House, and pop it quick. Been smoking TR's work now for several years and it is nothing but fire. The Hanis is absolutely outstanding, one of the finest examples of Afghani hybrids out there.

Red Headed Stranger won 2nd in the Sativa category at the Denver Cup...that should be enough to get the ball rolling! Congrats to the NH crew.

BP
Hey there Bud Patch I am a red card holder in CO where would i go to look for these New House seeds that people are talking about i have picked up two dif kinds of the reserva privada colorado and would love to check out these new house seeds ? any help would be great thanks !!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey there Bud Patch I am a red card holder in CO where would i go to look for these New House seeds that people are talking about i have picked up two dif kinds of the reserva privada colorado and would love to check out these new house seeds ? any help would be great thanks !!!

Put me in the same boat with this guy! I have never been a seed aficionado- but to help support a hometown crew, I'll be happy to buy some beans.

Atomic

Atomic

Don't forget angryphenoseeds. Passing seeds around since 2009. Continually testing via patient/caregiver/commercial grows, verified tested strains.
Been waiting for this legislation "grey area" to be clarified. Colorados bringing the dankness!
Some clarification has come from the state! Dispensaries can sell seeds! the catch... seeds have to be produced by the dispensaries themselves, or their legitimate growers.

Atomic

Atomic

There are many issues and debates, I believe there always will be. The first step is turning words to actions. Most of us get along because we have many of the same believes and we tend to think alike. If we can show people in numbers how it is done properly, then we can get where we want to be! ALL OF US TOGETHER! Take pride in your morals and standards, stand up for what is right. In my opinion, calling out people who are wrong is the right thing to do... for thier benefit... how can a person improve without honest feedback??? We can have an effect on law! We have in the past, and will in the future. It is us who are paving roads for future generations, our children and grandchildren will benefit from our hard work and struggles. Hopefully they will have many freedoms that we do not. Either way, I vow to myself that I will continue to fight for what is right, and for the future of our world! Piece by peice if need be.

Peace to all.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Legalization should NOT open the door for SALES.

We need to push for the Legalization of personal gardens and personal possession/use...

and then the hammer simply needs to come down >>>hard<<< on anyone who thinks this is any sort of "industry" or their personal call to riches.

Huh? So, how 'bout alcohol? No liquor stores, no bars? You want to drink, well, time to mix up some gin in the bath tub. I don't know what world you live in. MOST people cannot produce the quality weed that some of us can. So, condemn them to smoking shit 'cause they ain't got a green thumb or the knowledge base that many of us have spent years accumulating?

Think about how many people kill house plants. Plants that are house plants because they are hard to kill. You think those people can keep an mj plant alive, let alone maximize genetics? Hardly.

Legalization is legalization. Period. Use it, sell it, shove a gram of hash up yer ass if you want.

Who made you the boss of what can be done with legal products? Do you demand that if you want to eat corn you must grow your own too?

Spare me the communist bullshit of people wanting to make profits and better themselves by doing something they are good at and gathering satisfied customers as being evil.

Take that shit to Red China bro - it don't belong in America, just like an mj prohibition doesn't belong in America. Fuck your hammer. Don't forget about the sickle, either, to complete your logo.

Tell me SH, you ever drink any alcohol you didn't produce? Are you a hypocrite, or have you denied supporting those evil bastards that think they can make a profit selling booze with your money and have only drank stuff you produced? Think you can make beer or liquor as good as those that specialize in it?

sky high

sky high

Ahhh.... Cat Box is back. Seems you are singing a different tune than the last time you were here talking big about starting a huge grow and licensing/etc. ala 1284....

too goddamn funny!

fuckers like you CAUSED the problem we're seeing in Colorado today with over-regulation as you tried to cash in...then you WHINE the loudest when shit falls apart cus you were inept and finally figured out AFTER sending in the form that you had 'nads the size of PEAS?

Classic! Just Classic!

LOL....Has Anyone else noticed how many of these movers and shakers who were talking big in 2009-10 about their dispensaries and OPCL's and edibles licenses and who were fuckin it all up for EVERYONE are now just ~~shakin'~~ (and whining) about how badly things went after they sold us ALL out????
(it's OK to laugh..really..it is)

Tell us more CatMan. Tell us how it should be done NOW so >>you<< can benefit....

hang on...I got somethin on my shoe....

sky high

sky high

And BTW...I don't drink alcohol and we weren't talking about alcohol before you (didn't have an argument that was valid) changed the subject.

you really pissed yerself off bein so greedy with all of this...huh?

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Yea, I started to go big SH. Gave the State my money, filled out the lisc. and then got the fuck outta it. For a couple of reasons. One of them being the State regs and how over the top they were (and they kept coming, even after the initial app phase) and the other being an incompatible business partner. Shit happens, doesn't it?

Business partners have a way of not working out, especially when they have no grow experience. So the fuck what. That paints me in a bad light how?

So the fuck what? You were once in the grow store business, but couldn't seem to turn a profit like other grow stores do. Does that make you open to ridicule as well? Or are you a hypocrite about that also?

The alcohol analogy was very, very appropriate. You just don't like it because it makes your idea seem silly. Which it is.

It is YOU that lacks an answer. So you resort to name calling and character assassination. I would call it classic, but it ain't.

It is childish, wee one.

Ah, the greed thing. The heart of the matter with you, eh? How nice it must be to be able to close your eyes to the whole truth so that your contrived truth fits your ideals. In your ridiculous, Marxist, bashing of those seeking to produce a good that others want and then having the audacity to want to make a profit off of it, you are forgetting about one very big part of the equation:

The satisfied customers of dispensaries. You see SH, in the real world, us dispensary folk didn't come in and push anyone out of a market. We didn't force any customers through our doors nor force them to sign us as their caregivers. We didn't prevent anyone from growing their own weed. Your naive world view seems to omit the FACT that people WANT dispensaries. People want someon to grow weed for them and then they are more than happy to pay them for their time and efforts.

Dispensaries arose because people wanted them to. Get it? There was a demand for dispensaries. Not from us greedy fuck disp owners but from our customers. Simple business stuff SH. Supply and demand stuff.

It ain't just greedy a-hole disp owners that want disp around. A lot of med patients and stoners WANT disp around. And they want to give those disp money in exchange for 3.5 months worth of work.

You get that SH? You get the fact that it ain't just the dispensary owners that love dispensaries, but their customers love them. Not everyone can or wants to grow SH. But you have to gloss over that point and jump right into the insults with me - because that reality exposes your legalization idea as being unrealistic, not consistent with people's wants and, well, stupid. Those people LOVE dispensaries and they don't make a dime from them. In fact, the willingly and GLADLY give them their money, knowing full well that disp owners are making a PROFIT off of the sales. Oh, the horror. A profit.

Just like I don't want to be a corn farmer and love the fact that their are people who choose that profession, so I can give those greedy bastards my money for corn. I love it and they love it. Disp owners love it and their customers love it.

Can you not still grow your own weed SH? Precisley what did disp ruin for you? Give me a list instead of silly statements that have no factual backup nor place in reality.

Dispensaries didn't ruin shit. In fact, they have done the opposite. While you hide your grow in your house, dispensaries are out there on the front lines, taking risks you don't take and desensitizing people to weed - undoing the bullshit created by things like Reefer Madness. Guys like me were taking the risk associated with sitting on plant numbers in the thousands, doing our part in the front lines in the WOD. And unlike you, us greedy disp fucks were putting weed on the streets that takes money away from the drug cartels. Disp cut into the Mexican Drug Cartel's business. That's a good thing.

All you did was bash guys like us as being greedy a-holes and hide behind yer mommy's skirt.

Still hanging out behind that skirt I see.

What ruined things were a-holes like Romer.

Blame the right people SH, you look naive when you don't. But if the shoe fits, wear it, eh SH? The politicians fucked this up, not disp owners. Disp owners are just filling a NEED.

Let me tell you how naive and foolish your idea is SH. You see, I live in the real world, not some unrealistic hippy facsimile of it, like you apparently do.

So, lets play your little idea out, shall we?

In our alternate universe your idea is now law. You conveniently skipped over my point that MOST people cannot produce quality weed. That is important SH. On top of that, staring a garden takes a couple of things - space and MONEY. Not every stoner has both of those. Guess those stoners are fucked, eh? No weed for them.

So, now we have Jane/Johnny Stoner who wants to smoke some Sweet Lady Jane. What is s/he to do? According to you, they must grow their own. So, they go out and invest $3000 starting a grow in their house (that is if they want to smoke anything other than shit weed). 2 weeks into flower, their plants die 'cause they don't know wtf they are doing. Now it is going to be 3.5 months before they have anything to smoke because they have to start over.

What a nice guy you are SH. [In the voice of Seinfeld's Soup Nazi] NO WEED FOR YOU !!!!!!!! You should just get it over with and put that in your sig. Just copy and paste this and put it in your sig, as it defines your TRUE feelings about weed supply and who shoudl have access to quality weed:

[In the voice of Seinfeld's Soup Nazi] NO WEED FOR YOU !!!!!!!!

Back to our story. Jane/Johnny doesn't want to wait another 3.5 months to get stoned. On top of that, they don't have any confidence that they will be able to produce a quality crop and would prefer to just put their grow equipment on Craigslist. But, they know somebody who does grow da digity dank. And they want some. So lets say they pick up a QP from this quality grower and the grower made money off of the deal - sold it for more than it cost him to produce and he turned a profit.

Now what? Oh yea, it is time for the, umm, what was it? Oh yes, it is time for the hammer to come down >>hard<< on that cat. Yup, take some dude running a 3kW grow in his house and treat him like Pablo Escobar, eh SH? Real fuggin' sweetheart you are. That would be a great world to live in, huh? Some guy sells a QP and ends up with what, 10 years in the federal pen getting ass raped by a gang banger.

Is that enough of your hard hammer? Some stoner getting thrown in prison for 10 years for selling a little weed? Some sotner moves a lb/month and you think he should be condemned to getting ass raped in prison? Or do you want to ruin people's life more? Is that what you are advocating? Jane/Johnny sucks at growing weed but has no problem paying somebody that does and you want the hammer. Maybe you want to see the guillotine rolled out for this? Is that hard enough for you?

That is what you are advocating, huh? Some friend of stoners you are. You ain't no friend of stoners. You are someone who can't figure out if he is a hippy or the Gestapo. You got this fucked up mystical hippy notion about how Sweet Lady Jane should be immune and removed from a business model, about how if anyone takes the time, money and skill to produce a quality crop that selling it is taboo and the Gestapo part of wanting to bring the hammer down on anyone that tries to sell it, to treat like any other crop or produced good.

I shall call you Sybil (you're old enough to get that one) from now on.

Is that okay Sybil?

Not everyone has the resources to set up a grow op.

Not everyone who attempts to grow weed will keep plants alive until harvest.

Not everyone who brings a crop to harvest can harvest quality bud (MOST people CANNOT)

Not everyone WANTS to set up a grow op in their house.

That is the REAL world. And your idea of legalization flies in the face of reality and thousands of years of human civilization and business.

All those people are fucked, according to you. Completely and totally fucked. And if they are unable to supply themselves and look for other avenues, you want to treat them like the Mexican Drug Cartels and bring that Big Government Hammer of Oppression down on their asses for having a 3kW grow and having the nerve to sell extra weed at a profit.

Like I said, you forgot the sickle, Comrade.

I could play out many, many ways where your idea is ridiculous and OPPRESSIVE, but I'll stop here. For now.

The fact is we have a Federal government that is and has been acting like a National one for decades. This is a State's rights issue, pure and simple and the way to rectify the injustice being done of the prosecution and persecution of stoners is to force our federal goverment back into their place where the Constitution constrains them.

Tell me Sybil, why is it wrong for a weed farmer to want to scale up and make a profit, just as the corn farmer does? And how, exactly, did dispensaries ruin your ability to grow weed for yourself? And why, when you tried to turn a profit off of a grow store were you not a greedy a-hole like I supposedly am? Your hypocracy is astounding, your world view naive and your legalization idea stupid as well as OPPRESSIVE.

Thanks for the laugh Sybil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom