seed help

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbatterton

cbatterton

thinking about ordering some seeds been doing a lil looking around but was wondering what companys u guys have had good success and fails through. thank u for your time grow on!

reloader

reloader

I use the Single Seed Centre with great success. I have ordered several times & they show up in a cd case, in about a week. Royal Mail. No worries, & lots of great strains. They also throw in free seeds which is cool. Also you can order any amount you want even single seeds.

reloader

reloader

Also I should mention, that you can get great seeds right here from this site.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I have also used the Single seed Centre, took about a week, very large selection. free seeds too " Sage n Sour" fem ...those freebies cost more than the ones I ordered lol

Bannacis

Bannacis

normal seeds you can have male and/or female plants, where as feminized seeds will produce only female plants.
With fem seeds allows peeps to plant and not worry about finding a rogue male in their garden, but on the down side...
If you want to breed you need males for that.
Plus fem seeds cost more, about twice as much.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Fallow the bays instructions to a T! Don't be cheap get express mail you'll be happy trust the forums especially the farm, its a warmer smaller community over here but you'll feel the love.

Also fem seeds can tend to have higher hermi rates Imo

cbatterton

cbatterton

im really looking into getting some northern lights seeds...one of my favs. u guys rock and have helped me alot!

Camdawg

Camdawg

Something I am just now learning is to check out smaller lesser known breeders with more personal touch. There's also a great site for smaller breeder's let's just say its the amazon of cannabis. ... much of the old greats aren't being bred from the same parents.

Top Bottom